over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

online doctors? recommend?

Grdfreak

Registered
I'm looking into doctors for hrt right now because around me it's either way too expensive, unaffordable or doctors that don't know their stuff. I've heard of online places like lowtesterone.com, but heard defy medical was better. Anyone use them? Anyone have a place they recommend?

I'm looking into doctors for hrt right now because around me it's either way too expensive, unaffordable or doctors that don't know their stuff. I've heard of online places like lowtesterone.com, but heard defy medical was better. Anyone use them? Anyone have a place they recommend?

i have been told by a couple of guys that use Defy, that they are very satisfied with them.

i have been told by a couple of guys that use Defy, that they are very satisfied with them.

I have heard good things about Defy. I ended up going with a local doctor, however due to price and convenience among other factors. It all depends if you can find a knowledgeable doctor in your area. If you can't Defy seems like a decent option.

I'm with Defy now and they do a great job. They're very professional and accommodating. Only downside is that they do not accept insurance, so it's a little pricey.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Search for urologists in your area that specialize in ED.

Check their websites for TRT info before making an appt.

They're out there. :)

Find a good functional medicine doctor in your area. They typically will take insurance if not standard visitations are $100-300 first visit and follow ups are less. Rx shouldn't cost you more than $70-125 from compounding pharmacies and your only required to do follow up every 4-6 months for refills.

Defy medical, indeed like others have recommended. The facts is that many doctors are not well informed on AAS, they have a misconception about it or are concerned with liability issues so they rather not prescribed AAS as HRT or get involved. Doctor liability insurance is too costly, my brother pays $34,000 per year for his medical insurance! 34k!!!!! :rolleyes::banghead::mad:

I stand by my suggestion and experience. They're out there, you just have to search, and they're not Steroid Doctors. They're legitimate dr's with standard practices that just happen to believe in TRT.

I stand by my suggestion and experience. They're out there, you just have to search, and they're not Steroid Doctors. They're legitimate dr's with standard practices that just happen to believe in TRT.

yeah I 2nd this actually, it is pretty much what I did.

The way I found my last one was just to pic out several local family doctors in the area then asked there receptionist if they handled trt . Then if they did I talked with them a little more to see what kind of people and level of knowledge, attitude toward trt, ect that I would be dealing with. You will save alot of money and have alot better experience going with a good family doctor that's open to learning ...if he doesn't already know his shit on trt, some do actually know quite a bit.

Another tip when dealing with a family doctor try not to put them in a position that's a liability to them. Don't Tell them shit that could get them in trouble, you can imply shit there not stupid but just don't put them in a position of liability and there alot more flexible.

Went to a gp at my job to test my levels while on mini blast. She didn't know what e2 was or what estrogen test I was asking for. Unreal.

Went to a gp at my job to test my levels while on mini blast. She didn't know what e2 was or what estrogen test I was asking for. Unreal.

It does amaze me at times how so called professionals can't keep up with today's medicine, especially when it's something like trt,hgh ect. that is a health and life changer for many people

It does amaze me at times how so called professionals can't keep up with today's medicine, especially when it's something like trt,hgh ect. that is a health and life changer for many people

Dr''s are like most of the rest of us. After a days work they are not going to go home and spend hours looking up stuff that may help them with their job, they are going to go with what they were trained.

yeah I 2nd this actually, it is pretty much what I did.

This is being way harder than it needs to be.

Check online for urologists that deal with ED issues.
No need to call, the aggressive / progressive ones with have info on their website. Don't waste time calling if cyp info isn't listed on their site.

Again,.....what I'm suggesting are insurance accepting, legitimate urologists informed and progressive enough to see and believe in the positive benefits of TRT.

Trust me,.... They're out there!

Another tip when dealing with a family doctor try not to put them in a position that's a liability to them. Don't Tell them shit that could get them in trouble, you can imply shit there not stupid but just don't put them in a position of liability and there alot more flexible.

You are the second person that mentions liability wrt HRT. What sorts of things can put them in a position of liability? I would think that as long as you are within an appropriate age range (eg 40+) and have low T levels as verified through bloodwork, they would be justified in giving HRT treatment without real liability issues? Test is also not something like opiates that can result in ODs or addiction so it shouldn't be so controversial.. What am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner