over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online HRT vs Clinic HRT?

ChickenLegs99

Registered
So, I'm 31 and my testosterone is 354 total. I need HRT.

I know I could go to a typical clinic setting and get HRT via that route, but I like to stay anonymous. Especially if, say, I walk in at 210+ lbs lean at 5'10.

I want to go with an online HRT clinic, but I have two concerns:
1.) Are they legit?
2.) Are they legal?

Does anyone have experience with online HRT clinics? I've heard that there are some that don't even require face-to-face clinical exam with an MD. I've also heard that some are very generous with their prescriptions.

Whatever I do, it's gotta be 100% legal.

Thanks for the help. If anyone knows of a good HRT doc, please PM me. I'm in North Carolina.

i would do clinic hands down. Out of curosity have u cycled AAS before?

i would do clinic hands down. Out of curosity have u cycled AAS before?

Oh I forgot to put that in the OP. I've done multiple PH cycles, but never straight up AAS.

Also, why do you favor the traditional clinic setting?

Last edited:
fitnesskatz

i agree clinically,,,but if you do when you turn your script in ask for paddock name brand

When I went to an Endo I was sitting at about 210-220 at approx 12%, 6ft tall.
It didn't stop me from getting help. My doctor went off the tests not the appearance.
IMHO 210lbs at your height shouldn't ring any alarms if you legitimately need help. If you were 250lbs maybe different story.

You also need to stress what symptoms you are experiencing. It can be stressful and also frustrating but when you find a good doctor it will all be worthwhile.

Best of luck buddy

great topic ....im self diagnosed at 53 but would definately like to know what most guys are doing

snake

I went to my primary care doc and got diagnosed - it was a surprise to me and him. NO aas use in the past, but I'd played with some "natural" test boosters in the past.

Regular doc referred me to endo when I started injections. Endo treats diabetics. After a year and NO HCG, my balls were toast. This at only 100mg Test C per week.

So I found an online clinic to help with HCG and better advice. The clinic did require my test results and did supply actual prescribed medicine. BUT it is very expensive and sometimes difficult to get stuff turned around quickly.

Like right now, I'm out of HCG and probably won't be able to get it before holidays and holiday travels. Poor planning on my part.

Nothing wrong with online HRT clinics. They set you up with a blood test, send it to the doc, then you have a face to face over the computer with doctor. If you have a face to face with a doc at a clinic you visit, what the hell else is he going to do differently? Nothing! He will order blood tests. Bloods and symptoms are what they go by.
Only differences could be insurance, not sure. Turn around times are fast, 2 to 3 days and your stuff is at your door step. Yes it is legal, all meds will come with scripts from your doc. It just depends on how you want to do it.

Now there are/were some from Florida that would give out small cycles with Deca etc, they are being busted all the time.

The good thing about clinics compared to a doc, is you will always get HCG and an AI if you want it. Some docs and Endos will not do this, some will.

Nothing wrong with online HRT clinics. They set you up with a blood test, send it to the doc, then you have a face to face over the computer with doctor. If you have a face to face with a doc at a clinic you visit, what the hell else is he going to do differently? Nothing! He will order blood tests. Bloods and symptoms are what they go by.
Only differences could be insurance, not sure. Turn around times are fast, 2 to 3 days and your stuff is at your door step. Yes it is legal, all meds will come with scripts from your doc. It just depends on how you want to do it.

Now there are/were some from Florida that would give out small cycles with Deca etc, they are being busted all the time.

The good thing about clinics compared to a doc, is you will always get HCG and an AI if you want it. Some docs and Endos will not do this, some will.

I'm running TRT from my Dr and he is giving me 200mgs of depo test cyp every 2 weeks, but never mentioned HCG or rimi. Should a person need it with such low test doses. I have my own test e and deca both 300mg/ml I'm dying to add, but then he will take my free injections away every 2 weeks thinking it is working. I have 2 shots left and have to give bloodwork again jan 15th to see if it has come up at all. I was so low it was unreal.

Last edited:
I'm running TRT from my Dr and he is giving me 200mgs of depo test cyp every 2 weeks, but never mentioned HCG or rimi. Should a person need it with such low test doses. I have my own test e and deca both 300mg/ml I'm dying to add, but then he will take my free injections away every 2 weeks thinking it is working. I have 2 shots left and have to give bloodwork again jan 15th to see if it has come up at all. I was so low it was unreal.

You may not need an AI, some don't, only your blood work will be able to tell you that. I think HCG is very important, it keeps my Testes full and working. Many people claim they don't feel the same once there testes stop working. There is a good thread in this forum about HCG and Libido. I wouldn't do anything right now to mess up your tests, but once every two weeks? Not the best protocol.

You may not need an AI, some don't, only your blood work will be able to tell you that. I think HCG is very important, it keeps my Testes full and working. Many people claim they don't feel the same once there testes stop working. There is a good thread in this forum about HCG and Libido. I wouldn't do anything right now to mess up your tests, but once every two weeks? Not the best protocol.

I agree totally, not my choice bro. I tried getting 100mgs a week or let me bring it home and dose myself 100mgs a week. They keep asking if I want to do my own injections and they would show me how. They don't know, I know how to give myself a shot, just govt protocol I'm guessing. I'd love a 10 ml vial and give myself 200mgs a week or even a 200mg vial once a week with refills.

My blood work in mid Jan will be the deciding factor.

self perscribed

I told my wife I could go to jail for what I've done or I could go bankrupt and walk down the street and that would be okay. what a crock. im in big trouble if Andrew snowden finds me

I have been to 2 GP'S, a urologist, and an Endo. I understand HRT more than any of them. I am seriously considering an online clinic.

In CA you need to see a Doctor in person, not over a computer. The better clinics will send you to a Doctor in CA. Better check state laws, they vary. Also, you better check that clinic closely, not all our legit. Check prescribing Doctor's numbers and then you know.

Mail Order Testosterone: Legal TRT? - Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity