over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online prep coaches

Also....Dusty hanshaw

God I hate doing this again - but LS - please tell me what a "Thicc Boy" is?

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=htxYZAfvznM[/ame]

Listen to what he says.

There are different ways to do things. CM your wrong sorry to say.

You guys are over complicating things. The diet i outlined was being sarcastic but there is truth behind it. I worked with dave palumbo alex azarian and derik farnsworth. I shouldnt feel the need to justify myself to cyber warriors on the computer.

But you guys have no idea sometimes. Keep it simple

Alex azarian had me eating almost 7 solid meals a day majority of them chicken and brown rice for contest prep.

I dare any of you to call that man something negative.

Alex azarian had me eating almost 7 solid meals a day majority of them chicken and brown rice for contest prep.

I dare any of you to call that man something negative.

Why , Because he is dead??
I used Alex and we made a good friendship but he had me doing more cardio a day than a couple other coaches had me doing a week because he insisted on having alot of carbs in my diet , after my prep I was also the most unhealthy I've ever been in my life due to the components he suggested and the stupid amount of arimadex he had me taking.

I truly liked Alex , we talked quite alot for a couple years after my prep (before I went back over seas) he admitted that we should have tried something else and that his approach wasn't healthy at all but his focus was getting people as dry as possible , his philosophy with drugs is more that likely what killed him.

There are alot of good coaches (several here) that would be a very worthy investment for nearly everyone to learn from. If I had the genetics to make it to nationals I'd certainly invest in hiring someone like Milos , Shelby or John Meadows for a year. Shit I may still use someone next year for my prep just to learn something new.

I rarely work with men anymore.
Porter is great - and will keep your health in mind. Jason Theobald would also be a great choice.

I rarely work with men anymore.
Porter is great - and will keep your health in mind. Jason Theobald would also be a great choice.

if I had to guess...too many guys who don't have the 'it' factor to make it in bodybuilding wanting you to prescribe them boatloads of drugs?

I would probably have a difficult time with that.. ethically speaking

if I had to guess...too many guys who don't have the 'it' factor to make it in bodybuilding wanting you to prescribe them boatloads of drugs?

I would probably have a difficult time with that.. ethically speaking
Or cuz men are bigger pansies in the industry than believed to be [emoji846]

Shelby's female clients show up more conditioned than most guys on a bodybuilding stage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ive worked with several over the years, and no question TMT has taken my physique to a whole new level. Theres a lot of big name guys that play favorites to those who make them look the best publicly. The rest get cut/paste diet plans and not much more of a reply than 'ok, good job'. Taking on too many clients, and attention is lost
TMT is on it. They pay attention, and have the knowledge to advise me correctly. We work together, Im not just a customer

Last edited:
I worked with a few coaches to learn different styles. I think I learned the most by purchasing Shelby’s e-books. I reference them a lot. One of them has his prep for USA’s written out, so you can see an entire prep from start to finish.

I couldn't give a higher recommendation to Shelby, he brought me in peeled and I really enjoyed his style and attentiveness.

anyone go with coach trevor? would be curious as hell to know how he goes about things

Did you work with him? How was he?

I worked with him the last couple weeks going into a show a couple years back. Hes a pretty no nonsense kind of guy and very knowledgeable. Prefers hard heavy basics which is fine by me and he was conservative as far as supplements go

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws