over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online prep coaches

I worked with him the last couple weeks going into a show a couple years back. Hes a pretty no nonsense kind of guy and very knowledgeable. Prefers hard heavy basics which is fine by me and he was conservative as far as supplements go
I'm working with Dusty now. Definitely no nonsense and will explain in detail any questions you have.
He's very simplistic and the supps aren't pushed at all, only a couple of compounds and they were all within a very low mg range.
His focus is hard training and strict dieting even in the off season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'm working with Dusty now. Definitely no nonsense and will explain in detail any questions you have.
He's very simplistic and the supps aren't pushed at all, only a couple of compounds and they were all within a very low mg range.
His focus is hard training and strict dieting even in the off season.

Without having to specify too much and only if you feel comfortable, what is the total mg between the two compounds?

Dusty has a good head on his shoulders and cares about health.

I don't get why people think ground turkey is lean... I mean, leanest I can find is 93/7

chicky bress is like 99% fat free

Hey have ground turkey breast....99/1 barely any fat. 6 oz serving yields 42 g of protein and 1.5 g of fat. Great macros. Just as good as whey isolate lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trader Joe's has the cheapest 96/4 beef and 99/1 ground turkey breast

Hell yea I love that place! Definitely have some key items worth getting! Their 96/4 beef and 99/1 turkey I get just about every week. Prices are great. They have a jalapeño sauce similar to siracha, but it’s green. It’s amazing on eggs and rice meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why , Because he is dead??
I used Alex and we made a good friendship but he had me doing more cardio a day than a couple other coaches had me doing a week because he insisted on having alot of carbs in my diet , after my prep I was also the most unhealthy I've ever been in my life due to the components he suggested and the stupid amount of arimadex he had me taking.

I truly liked Alex , we talked quite alot for a couple years after my prep (before I went back over seas) he admitted that we should have tried something else and that his approach wasn't healthy at all but his focus was getting people as dry as possible , his philosophy with drugs is more that likely what killed him.

There are alot of good coaches (several here) that would be a very worthy investment for nearly everyone to learn from. If I had the genetics to make it to nationals I'd certainly invest in hiring someone like Milos , Shelby or John Meadows for a year. Shit I may still use someone next year for my prep just to learn something new.

Yes I used Alex also. Had me doing 45 minutes cardio 5x week and carbs 5 meals. Didn’t like all the cardio. And he insisted on 4 of the sessions being step mill.

Also pretty run of the mill chest/legs/shoulder/back/arms split

Without having to specify too much and only if you feel comfortable, what is the total mg between the two compounds?

Dusty has a good head on his shoulders and cares about health.
It's three compounds total including test cyp. Test is highest at 250mg/week then the other compounds at 200 a piece each week for a total of 650 total mg per week

It's three compounds total including test cyp. Test is highest at 250mg/week then the other compounds at 200 a piece each week for a total of 650 total mg per week

Thanks for sharing. I've always admired Dusty's philosophy of hard work and less drugs.

Why particularly him with so many other coaches and gurus out there?

What has he personally accomplished in the sport?

well hes definetly doing something right just look at him....
but yeh its definetly for the novelty and curiousity more than anything .. and possibly because theres not much info around about hes diets and protocols , where as theres heaps of info on acetos, hany, farrahs diets etc
in saying that i think enhanced athlete is a joke (aside form coach trevor), more like a circus of weird freaks,, tony huge is the biggest scamming piece of shit on this planet, it will all come out one day,,, any man who openly shows himself running around the countries fucking hookers while hes wife is at home with hes kids needs a bullet in hes head,, hes daughter is gonna grow up so messed up ... i cant wait for the day i bump into him in thailand,, even hes friends are slowly turning on him,,, wait till hes money fizzles out

Thanks for sharing. I've always admired Dusty's philosophy of hard work and less drugs.

He believes in minimal offseason use so things can be pushed in prep and one can hopefully grow into the show.

Ameen Alai is the same. Hardcore protocol but if you want to be BB, There are no short cuts.

Yes I used Alex also. Had me doing 45 minutes cardio 5x week and carbs 5 meals. Didn’t like all the cardio. And he insisted on 4 of the sessions being step mill.

Also pretty run of the mill chest/legs/shoulder/back/arms split

Dude what?!?

:banghead:

Dude what?!?

:banghead:

cito, dude you must have had some REALLY bad experiences with some "prep coaches.."

nobody is saying that these coaches have the "secret formula"....

but why not learn from someone who has been in this game nearly longer than many have been alive and has had excellent results with countless clients?

i've hired a few guys over the years and have benefited immensely from working with them knowledge/experience-wise.. yea, some coaches are better than others, but that should be expected..

still not 100% sure why you're so against the concept of working with someone...

1111 if you look better than me ill pay you to do my diet

Im 5'6 218 get my macros ready or whatever it is you guys do

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1518922527202.jpg
    FB_IMG_1518922527202.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20140820_081000-1.jpg
    IMG_20140820_081000-1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Pantie dropper condition absolutley. Year round. All you guys have to do is post up pictures. By all means tren plz if you loook better ill pay u to do ky diet

Is the lips tattoo below the waist a popular thing these days? Saw another member post with it recently.

Fuck those are my ex gfs lips. Stupid idea

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar