over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online prep coaches

Hey have ground turkey breast....99/1 barely any fat. 6 oz serving yields 42 g of protein and 1.5 g of fat. Great macros. Just as good as whey isolate lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what i use in all my food meals. I grill it up on the foreman grill and have it with rice and veggies.

I do look better than you. My photos are up. Im also 8 days out from a show.

Soo...

Dno where your pics are. But congrats and goodluck

1111 if you look better than me ill pay you to do my diet

Im 5'6 218 get my macros ready or whatever it is you guys do

If you think the conditioning in those pictures is impressive then you would certainly benefit from hiring a good coach.

This is a guy I'm personally helping (and I'm not a pimple on a real coaches ass) this is the first time he has ever competed or had body fat below 12% , he's currently 42 years old 231lbs at 5'8" and we have 5 weeks to get him down below 224.5 for his show. Total gear use is 800mg /wk with 4iu HGH , currently doing zero cardio but that may be adding in this week. He's not starving at all and some days doesn't want his last meal and just uses a shake for the protein.

Could he be leaner?? absofuckingluty
could any of the coachs her have him in better shape??
I have zero doubt
If he qualifies for Nationals then I'll absolutely tell him to hire someone that knows exactly what they are doing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180511-153021~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20180511-153021~2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20180511-153021~4.jpg
    Screenshot_20180511-153021~4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 91
Can I be that guy and say "what about the legs?!" :)

Just kidding, he looks awesome Gunsmith, you guys should both be proud. With 5 more weeks he'll only continue to improve. What division is he competing in?

If you think the conditioning in those pictures is impressive then you would certainly benefit from hiring a good coach.

This is a guy I'm personally helping (and I'm not a pimple on a real coaches ass) this is the first time he has ever competed or had body fat below 12% , he's currently 42 years old 231lbs at 5'8" and we have 5 weeks to get him down below 224.5 for his show. Total gear use is 800mg /wk with 4iu HGH , currently doing zero cardio but that may be adding in this week. He's not starving at all and some days doesn't want his last meal and just uses a shake for the protein.

Could he be leaner?? absofuckingluty
could any of the coachs her have him in better shape??
I have zero doubt
If he qualifies for Nationals then I'll absolutely tell him to hire someone that knows exactly what they are doing

Both guys look great.

As proud as I am of what I've built over the years, seeing physiques like that makes me realize there are levels I just genetically can't reach.

Can I be that guy and say "what about the legs?!" :)

Just kidding, he looks awesome Gunsmith, you guys should both be proud. With 5 more weeks he'll only continue to improve. What division is he competing in?

I'd like him to make it into the heavyweight for Bodybuilding , he wanted to do classic physique but he's gonna have to lose alot of size to make that weight/height requirement.
He legs definitely do not match his upper body , we've been kill them this year to bring up the size but he's lacking good separation , he never trained legs with any enthusiasm until he started work out with me and another guy. He was taking ALOT more gear and his Nutrition kinda sucked which sadly is pretty common now days.

Here is a full pic from about 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1524146662429.jpg
    FB_IMG_1524146662429.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 118
Both guys look great.

As proud as I am of what I've built over the years, seeing physiques like that makes me realize there are levels I just genetically can't reach.

I totally understand , genetics do indeed play a huge roll.
I have an absolutely terrible physique for anything body related , I'm tall and built like a fuckin draft horse. I'd have to compete in the 270 range to half way make my hips look smaller.
So I just compete to give me something to do and shoot for , as long as I beat my last showing I'm happy , I'm not competing against anyone but me. Now that I'm most likely going to be staying home from now on I might put a but more emphasis on my body. I've been helping alot of people getting there diets right just for a healthy point of view nothing competetion related and it's very rewarding seeing people's health improve.

I totally understand , genetics do indeed play a huge roll.
I have an absolutely terrible physique for anything body related , I'm tall and built like a fuckin draft horse. I'd have to compete in the 270 range to half way make my hips look smaller.
So I just compete to give me something to do and shoot for , as long as I beat my last showing I'm happy , I'm not competing against anyone but me. Now that I'm most likely going to be staying home from now on I might put a but more emphasis on my body. I've been helping alot of people getting there diets right just for a healthy point of view nothing competetion related and it's very rewarding seeing people's health improve.

I'm the same - just trying to beat myself and what I've already achieved. And I'm 5'11'" with long legs and long arms so I know what you mean on the physique.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131