over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online prep coaches

Madmax30

Registered
Anyone know of good online prep coaches that have good Reputation for there coaching and prices?

They are a dime a dozen and they range from great to absolutely terrible.!!

First look at what you can afford and don't skimp , look at hiring a coach as an investment in learning.

Talk to several references for any that are prospects , see how many times they have used that coach and what results they got.

ive only worked with Shelby

im a registered Thicc Boy, and he still got me peeled.

that's all the guidance i can offer.

You may learn a thing here or there but you're mostly going to learn that you already know what to do, you just need to do it.

Most of them charge 2-300 a month but are not providing that sort of service. You're really getting about 100 dollars worth of their time when you start, and then about 15 minutes a week after that. Not worth the money IMO just dial your own shit in, buy another 100 dollars worth of steak and 200 in gear.

You may learn a thing here or there but you're mostly going to learn that you already know what to do, you just need to do it.

Most of them charge 2-300 a month but are not providing that sort of service. You're really getting about 100 dollars worth of their time when you start, and then about 15 minutes a week after that. Not worth the money IMO just dial your own shit in, buy another 100 dollars worth of steak and 200 in gear.

yep,that's true from a time standpoint, however, I wouldn't underestimate the learning aspect of hiring a great coach.. Provided you hire a coach who is actually looking to "teach" you and answer questions and NOT a coach who just sends you a diet and you follow it and that's it..

yep,that's true from a time standpoint, however, I wouldn't underestimate the learning aspect of hiring a great coach.. Provided you hire a coach who is actually looking to "teach" you and answer questions and NOT a coach who just sends you a diet and you follow it and that's it..

Great point

Contact ppl on IG who use coach's you're interested in.

You get what you pay for. A lot of high profile coach's will be a high five check in boom done kind of deal. If you're looking for a relationship to build with someone I'd recommend Jason Theobald, Austin Stout, Bleu Taylor.

If you're looking to blow up and aren't afraid of pushing the drugs id hit up a lot of the east coast nyc/jersey coach's.

i've spoken to 4 guys recently (1 guy on this board) who have worked with Milos and they all raved about him. they said his plans are extremely detailed (so really be prepared to get dialed in and work hard), and he doesn't just tell you what to do; he actually explains to you the whys of everything and answers all of your questions in detail.. not to mention, the guy puts size on advanced guys like no other...

i've spoken to 4 guys recently (1 guy on this board) who have worked with Milos and they all raved about him. they said his plans are extremely detailed (so really be prepared to get dialed in and work hard), and he doesn't just tell you what to do; he actually explains to you the whys of everything and answers all of your questions in detail.. not to mention, the guy puts size on advanced guys like no other...

Any idea what Milos charges for a 16 week prep?

Anyone know of good online prep coaches that have good Reputation for there coaching and prices?
Ameen Alai, If you want someone who DOES NOT have a cookie cutter approach.
Go to his site and set up an initial consult. If you sign up for any program he will credit you the consult fee.
https://www.guruameenalai.com/

Either way, You may want to speak with a couple of different people and see who you like, but don't make price the only selling point!!

Shelby, Matt Porter etc.

Like someone said earlier, its mostly about just sticking to a plan. Yes the prep coaches have some good tactical analysis and such..but i think if its not in your budget, do it on your own.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131