over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online Supplement Company?

Koevoet

Registered
Bros,

The other day I found an oline supplement company that rated its products. In terms of taste and value if I remember correct. They had Isopure at the top of their list of protein powders.

I've lost the link, anyone know which one I'm talking about?

This co. used the term 'our favorite', and was also impressed with Vitargo CGL creatine from Nutrex.

Koevoet.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board Koevoet!

Here's my take on supplements. "MOST" don't work (a handful are helpful) so identifying a product by it's taste and value is worthless. Meaning - it tastes good and we sell it for 40% less than out competitor (what they don't tell you is it's not worth shit).

While on the topic of shit (and taste) - what does taste have to do with anything. If India Brahma Bull Shit was the highest androgen available, it would sell out as fast as the bull could shit and nobody be complainin' about the taste :)

xcel

Thanks, but I'm just looking for the company name. BTW, I'm only interested in protein and creatine, both of which do 'work'. Taste, value and mixabilty are therefore fairly important to me.

Koevoet.

Koevoet said:
Thanks, but I'm just looking for the company name. BTW, I'm only interested in protein and creatine, both of which do 'work'. Taste, value and mixabilty are therefore fairly important to me.

Koevoet.

Since I discovered SynthePURE, I have never looked back. It mixes instantly with a spoon and it has no taste. If you think that you used good powders until now, try that one!

I just got in the mail last week a tub of their new SyntheBLEND powder so I can try it out. That ones mixes easily too, nice taste too. Not bad for an offseason powder, cheap too - 75 servings for just over 40bucks.

In my last conversation with one of the Synthetek sales reps, he told me that they have creatine and l-glutamine powders coming out in a week. Prices seemed good too. Of course, I'll buy it from them from now on, since I can only rave about all the Synthetek products I used so far, 'cause they are all quality. No more guess work.

I know this doesn't answer your original question, but maybe I have offered you some good information.

**broken link removed** has pretty decent prices and they let you review the products so you get a consumer feel.

Koevoet said:
Bros,

The other day I found an oline supplement company that rated its products. In terms of taste and value if I remember correct. They had Isopure at the top of their list of protein powders.

I've lost the link, anyone know which one I'm talking about?

This co. used the term 'our favorite', and was also impressed with Vitargo CGL creatine from Nutrex.

Koevoet.
You could try going into your history file in windows and if you know the date you were there or if you might recognize the web addy that way.

Thanks bro, but I clean my history file and cookies etc. every night before I shut down.

Koevoet.

Koevoet said:
Thanks bro, but I clean my history file and cookies etc. every night before I shut down.
SMART MAN!!!

xcel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads