over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online training proceedures?

jdchaffin

Registered
I have read numberus threads from people who aquire a trainer that they work with over the internet to help them make improvements and to do contest prep work and was wondering what (in general) goes into something like this. ie. would one need a camera for daily/weekly photos? calipers of means of measuring body fat? just a general idea of what one can expect from an experience like that. I'm hoping to hear from a few who have personal experience with it as well as perhaps what they found to be the most difficult part of doing something like this online instead of in person.

yes you will need a camera . you can have your bodyfat tested at any gym most of the time. if the trianer is good he can look at pics most of the time and make changes to your diet or cardio to make the changes. alex azarian is doing my diet and i send pics every week . youll have to send several from different poses.

if you measure your bodyfat, bodyweight weekly, your food daily,why would you need to hire nutrition guru? can't you make adjustments on your own according to your progress?

I would still hire on because at the end of the day, they are a guru(if you pick the right one). Personally, i know that my style of making changes might not always be the best changes to make or the right changes. I have hired someone to do contest prep for me in the past and he was invaluable, he wasn't online but he did an awesome job and brought me in really dialed in. Much better than i could have done myself.

There is a great couple that do both men and women online training.......they have a comprehensive list of what online services they provide. Contact me for info if you like. They come very highly recommended.

Last edited:
if you measure your bodyfat, bodyweight weekly, your food daily,why would you need to hire nutrition guru? can't you make adjustments on your own according to your progress?

Not everyone sees themselves in the mirror like other people do. Sometimes you really need another's professional opinion to improve otherwise unknown weak spots.

I sent Alex Azarian pics every 2 weeks, tweaked my diet a few times, hit weak spots hard, had my body fat checked every month by a trainer at my gym that i know, and as always, logged my food to make sure im eating right. I got down to 14% bodyfat after a 4 month run with alex. I've been fat nearly my whole life. I admit i slipped a bit over the holidays, but im back around 14% again finally and going for 10% by summer without losing mass is my goal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws