over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online TRT doctors

PumpinIron

Registered
Having spent most of my 20s and early 30s doing AAS cycles, I've reached the point in my life (38) where I no longer care much about competing or being as big as possible. I just want to feel good, be strong, and be big enough.

That being the case, I've put myself on 150mg per week of Test C as a means of TRT. I was having trouble finding any good local doctors for TRT, so I just decided with as cheap as it is I can order the stuff myself, get the bloodwork done myself, etc.

However, I'm quickly realizing that I think I actually need someone to help manage this. I'm a very busy guy with my own business, three young kids, etc. It's hard for me to find time to just research into this stuff heavily.

I'm hoping that perhaps there is some sort of online TRT doctor(s) that you guys can recommend that I could pay to order bloodwork for me, read the bloodwork, recommend things based off the bloodwork, and prescribe things to me such as aromatase inhibitors if needed.

In this modern day and age I feel like someone or something must exist for this online. Maybe I'm entirely wrong and I have to go in and see a local doctor, but maybe not?

Anyways, looking for recommendations. This is one of those things where I'd rather pay someone for their time to guide me as oppose to trying to become an expert in their field.

Jack of all trades, master of none. Right?

They’re everywhere on social media just start and Instagram and #trt and you’ll find one.

Having spent most of my 20s and early 30s doing AAS cycles, I've reached the point in my life (38) where I no longer care much about competing or being as big as possible. I just want to feel good, be strong, and be big enough.

That being the case, I've put myself on 150mg per week of Test C as a means of TRT. I was having trouble finding any good local doctors for TRT, so I just decided with as cheap as it is I can order the stuff myself, get the bloodwork done myself, etc.

However, I'm quickly realizing that I think I actually need someone to help manage this. I'm a very busy guy with my own business, three young kids, etc. It's hard for me to find time to just research into this stuff heavily.

I'm hoping that perhaps there is some sort of online TRT doctor(s) that you guys can recommend that I could pay to order bloodwork for me, read the bloodwork, recommend things based off the bloodwork, and prescribe things to me such as aromatase inhibitors if needed.

In this modern day and age I feel like someone or something must exist for this online. Maybe I'm entirely wrong and I have to go in and see a local doctor, but maybe not?

Anyways, looking for recommendations. This is one of those things where I'd rather pay someone for their time to guide me as oppose to trying to become an expert in their field.

Jack of all trades, master of none. Right?

Any update on this?

I've been on gear since 2003, PCP prescribed test 4-5 years ago, but no other HRT protocols beyond that. I never felt that I was getting much out of, as my natural test was gone, LH/FSH not registering, SHBG too high, and yet my doc kept telling me that 800+ test levels were way too high at 40yrs old (free test in teens) and ignored the rest.

I joined at Primebody.com mid-june (Joe Donnelly's company), completed all the emails/digital forms/payment etc, had a phone call with a doc that's in my area, and I just started test cyp & gonadorelin on July 19, 2021. After 6-8 weeks (I think), there will be follow-up labs to see where everything is, what adjustments are needed (if any), and go from there. The total cost is $40-$45/week (paid monthly), veteran & first responder discounts, and EVERYTHING (wipes, drawing needles, injection needles, insulin syringes, regular syringes, test/clomid/gonadorelin/A-dex) is included based off of lab work.

So far, I'm pleased with the service & communication. I'm on exactly the same test dose as my PCP prescribed to start, but I can tell a noticeable difference one week in with the addition of gonadorelin. It'll be interesting to compare labs in a couple months!

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Anyone interested can use my code BEAS for initial lab discount.

I've been on gear since 2003, PCP prescribed test 4-5 years ago, but no other HRT protocols beyond that. I never felt that I was getting much out of, as my natural test was gone, LH/FSH not registering, SHBG too high, and yet my doc kept telling me that 800+ test levels were way too high at 40yrs old (free test in teens) and ignored the rest.

I joined at Primebody.com mid-june (Joe Donnelly's company), completed all the emails/digital forms/payment etc, had a phone call with a doc that's in my area, and I just started test cyp & gonadorelin on July 19, 2021. After 6-8 weeks (I think), there will be follow-up labs to see where everything is, what adjustments are needed (if any), and go from there. The total cost is $40-$45/week (paid monthly), veteran & first responder discounts, and EVERYTHING (wipes, drawing needles, injection needles, insulin syringes, regular syringes, test/clomid/gonadorelin/A-dex) is included based off of lab work.

So far, I'm pleased with the service & communication. I'm on exactly the same test dose as my PCP prescribed to start, but I can tell a noticeable difference one week in with the addition of gonadorelin. It'll be interesting to compare labs in a couple months!

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Anyone interested can use my code BEAS for initial lab discount.

What else do they provide besides test?

I used one out of FLA… I won’t post their name since that may violate board rules. It was all done via email, But their costs were stupid high. I was paying $400/per 10 weeks. That’s (1) 10ml vial of 200mg Test Ethanate and (30)1mg Arimidex tabs. I did that for abt a year cause my X-wife used my AAS use against me in our divorce proceedings. So I had to be on the level, and acquire my Test legally via a script. No insurance was accepted by this outfit.

However, I decided to let my script run out. Also let my test level crash and then visited my primary doc. Instantly was sent over to a urologist for blood work. The urologist prescribed me exactly what I asked for, and it was all covered by insurance. Believe it ended up being $60 for a 3 month period. Best bet cost wise if you have insurance is to get referred to a urologist or an endocrinologist.

Cage

The problem with going this route is most won’t do injectable TRT. I take mine Bi weekly (2 doses a week) I use an insulin pin and not some huge whaling harpoon. Most doctors want to do lotions, creams, pellets, or some other inconsistent nonsense. I also run my own labs, with six years of great success only needing an AI a few times a year. Cost runs me like $150 a year.

going legit, even through an online outfit is going to run you that much every month or more. And you’re probably not gonna get as good of service as ypu would give yourself. Testosterone itself is CHEAP.
To each their own, but I say educate yourself and manage your own. But I get some people for various reasons can’t do that.

I used one out of FLA… I won’t post their name since that may violate board rules. It was all done via email, But their costs were stupid high. I was paying $400/per 10 weeks. That’s (1) 10ml vial of 200mg Test Ethanate and (30)1mg Arimidex tabs. I did that for abt a year cause my X-wife used my AAS use against me in our divorce proceedings. So I had to be on the level, and acquire my Test legally via a script. No insurance was accepted by this outfit.

However, I decided to let my script run out. Also let my test level crash and then visited my primary doc. Instantly was sent over to a urologist for blood work. The urologist prescribed me exactly what I asked for, and it was all covered by insurance. Believe it ended up being $60 for a 3 month period. Best bet cost wise if you have insurance is to get referred to a urologist or an endocrinologist.

Cage
I more or less went legit for the same reasons 4-5 years ago. My PCP had no problems prescribing test & anastrozole once my natural levels were ridiculously low (54ng/dl), and meds were cheap through my insurance. However, my PCP knows nothing about HRT protocols, just knows if labs are high/low. hCG & clomid are not available on my formulary, and my doc couldn't write a script. I got tired of trying to covePCr all bases through PCP, online wellness, and UG lab products.

I decided to switch to Primebody.com to have it all handled in one place, with docs that know how to interpret labs, and everything was prescribed and available through their pharmacy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member