over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Only 2 Weeks 'til Showtime - Progress Report

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, as of today I've got 2 weeks to go. It seems like just yesterday my lean body mass was 182 lbs - today my total bodyweight is only 166 lbs. By the method I use to verify body composition (which is very consistent) I'm around 4.5% BF. I was hoping to get to 3.5% BF, but I'm lean enough to compete anyways.

I just increased my SuperClen to 150mcg ED and started ECA 2x ED to try and kick it in gear more. I take 50mcg SuperClen in the morning along with ECA, which keeps me awake during the day. I take the 2nd dose of ECA mid-day and 100mcg SuperClen in evening to sleep well :)

I've been religously practicing posing, at least 30 min ED.

Yesterday, it finally quit raining here and the sun came out - actually a pretty warm day. It was warm enough to sport shorts and a tank. Now I kinda feel small as I lost so much weight and clothes just kinda hang on me :( . BUT, in my summer attire I still must "look" big. I was walking downtown (a small rural community - with a historical district downtown area) and came across the 2 boys that were between 16 and 18 YO. The tall one says to me "Flex." So I did a most muscular and they both said "DAMN!" The other one said "how old are you?" I said "Guess." They said I can't be over 40. I told them I was 50 and their jaws hit the sidewalk. Kinda Fun! :D

xcel

HA HA

Good story thanks for posting.

Hang in there buddy it is VERY close, I know you will do well.

Your almost there. Hang in there! For me, the last two weeks were always the "funniest". This is where all the hard work is comes together.

d

man congrats on your progress xcel..how much BF were you about 2 months ago? man 4.5% is really lean. good luck on the show, this inspires me.

damn!! sounds like your really ripped xcel!! i hope your posting some pics from the show etc? :D and as for not being picked for over 40, man your doing extremely well for yourself! good to see someone who can stay focused, and have some fun while doing it! :)

xcelbeyond said:
I was walking downtown (a small rural community - with a historical district downtown area) and came across the 2 boys that were between 16 and 18 YO. The tall one says to me "Flex." So I did a most muscular and they both said "DAMN!" The other one said "how old are you?" I said "Guess." They said I can't be over 40. I told them I was 50 and their jaws hit the sidewalk. Kinda Fun! :D

xcel

Dont you just love that? When young guys look at you and exclimate? Your doing it right!!!

You DA man!!!

Xcel,

AWESOME, Brother. Notice how during the last few weeks, as the show gets near, that everything is MUCH easier?

I'm sure you can tell that people are always looking at you strangely in the gym, etc. Just nod your head inside and say to yourself - yes, I am a FREAK!

:cool:

-Randy

Thanks for the update, bro. I like hearing/seeing these stories and updates as it truly is inspiring for me. Definitely like to see good bros be rewarded for their hard work and dedication.

If there ever was a show that the PM family should attend and become rowdy, it should be at Xcel's. Maybe too late for this one, but the next one--watch out ;)

Best of luck, bro!

-slide

Hats off, bro! Pictures please

Whats your diet looking like 2 weeks out up until the show?

sounds good... gonna throw some pics up?

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!

I have THE WORST LUCK with pictures. I took some the other day for Wylde, down at the gym. Where they had me stand, there was way too much "backlighting." So - you couldn't SEE ANYTHING on my front because of all this light coming in from behind. Plus I had my shorts "up too high" so they pinched my upper waist - looked terrible.

Hopefully, somebody will be at the contest I know who has a camera that knows how to use it! Wyld said he may show up - maybe he has a camera?!?

xcel

Xcel!

Hey buddy i got the pic's and with the changes we made you look 100% better but don't back off at all keep the intensity and I most likely will be down there for that one as well but i am getting slammed with cleints and shows so we'll see. I sent you the info on your diuretics as well. I have also outlined the carb depleation and carb load for you as well and will send that to you this week as well! I told you where your weight was really going to be if you were going to be in shape huh!LOL anyways I expect another 3-4 pounds before the carb depleation and water depelation and you'll prob. weigh in aroud 159-160lbs. as we will have had a chance to carb load you back up as well but the wensday before the show your weight should be about 152-154lbs!(trust me don't get on the scales until wensday mornig and you'll see!LOL) best wishes your friend wyldeone. p.s. I will dro pyou my cell # as well

CONGRATULATIONS ON STICKING IT OUT, EXCEL!

I WISH YOU WELL!

Wow! Xcel, I didnt know you are 50...Im impressed that your down to 4.5% bf....My training partner is 55, and right now is at (230pounds)6.5% bf, 11 weeks out from the Master 50 and over Nats...

When we first started to workout, he was 330 pounds and over 20%bf....

chris

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner