over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ONLY CHANGE WAS GOING TO GRASS FED BEEF

I swear by the stuff since John turned me onto it. Have went thru roughtly 125lbs of it in the last 6 months and just bought a quarter from a local farmer. While I don't have bloodwork like Phil, the benefits for me have been obvious. I do also use grass fed butter, red palm oil (as Jrzy eluded too), coconut oil, and various other healthy oils along w/ generous amounts of both beef liver powder and grass fed beef liver. The changes in my physique have been what I would call dramatic (I do not use aas, so it's relatively easy to correlate the change to the addition of what I've mentioned). I am currently prepping for a show, calories in general have dropped (just not as hungry) and I feel great. Not only is my strength and energy holding up well, my skin has cleared considerably??? Anyway, here is a PHIL inspired pic, so all those not comfortable w/ NUDITY, fast foward ;). I am currently 8 wks out (no current pics as of today)... the first pic was taken 2 wks ago so around 10 wks. The 2nd pic is from 14 or so weeks out. Came down from 211lbs, now at 192. Test levels were in the basement as well, and just by feel and libido I would say they've raised considerably since starting this 'grass fed' regime. Again, unfortunately no bloodwork to back this up, just going by how I feel. Anyway, just having fun these days w/ it but grass fed, more natural products will always now be the staple of my nutrition.

Credit to Phil H. John Meadows, DATBTRUE, and Jrzy for helping me refine my nutrition to suit my needs.

Attachments

• grass fed 111.jpg
    grass fed 111.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 327
  • 14 wks out.jpg
    14 wks out.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 372
Oh no

Correct me if I am wrong here Phil, I thought you did not eat musch beef. Mainly chicken and LBA's? I remember reading this in a post of yours a while back! In any case I believe grass fed beef to be superior to grain fed. It is what they would naturally eat while roaming and grazing!! grass fed also produces the best milk as well. Those are some pretty good drops in your blood triglycerides bro. Gotta be happy with that. :D I guess the question is will it help with your training? I know you are not too concerned with getting big......or I should say bigger, but any improvements are good ........yes?

I do not eat grass fed beef to get bigger.....it aint anadrol, hahahahha...just a bit healthier..........

I do not eat grass fed beef to get bigger.....it aint anadrol, hahahahha...just a bit healthier..........

I tried the black angus one time. A lot more expensive aint it tasted dried out. You don't get the juices in it. That's where all the flavor is from the fat. I know it's probably healthier though.

Well that's it then.....I'm gonna switch to ANADROL fed beef!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. Grass fed varieties differ in taste as well. The Whole Foods seems to be more appealing than the offerings from "Trader Joes" but also are a lot more expensive.

that's actually what led to my original question. I asked the butcher at whole foods, and if I remember correctly, he said all their beef is grain finished? (I could have misunderstood)

Craigslist

Seriously, try Craigslist... you can sometimes find individual farmers that sell it cheap... just ask their farming methods (use of pesticides, etc) too.

Its pretty simple: eat healthy animals, and you become healthier. Eat unhealthy/sick ones and you become unhealthy/sick.

Here it is in NY, a lot more money. I'll check it for sure the next time I go and tell you the price difference.

Im in NY also... Im paying $2.55 for 90% lean(purchased 1/4 cow), $3 a gallon raw milk, & 2 buck per doz on the eggs. I have multiple vendors to choose from. You need to try central NY, nothing but farms around here...

Im in NY also... Im paying $2.55 for 90% lean(purchased 1/4 cow), $3 a gallon raw milk, & 2 buck per doz on the eggs. I have multiple vendors to choose from. You need to try central NY, nothing but farms around here...

$3.00 a gallon of milk? You can get it at Wegmans here for $1.69 a gallon, $1.99 tops. I buy fat free. I know eggs are cheaper than that also.You purchased a quarter cow too so it should be cheaper in bulk. You can buy a side of beef here at black angus for a good price I believe. I don't have the freezer space to buy it and I prefer fresh anyways.

The milk is raw organic & the eggs are the organic free range... If Wegmans is selling the same & were talkin apples to apples, thats a good deal. It would be $4 a pound(90%) if not purchased in bulk.

The milk is raw organic & the eggs are the organic free range... If Wegmans is selling the same & were talkin apples to apples, thats a good deal. It would be $4 a pound(90%) if not purchased in bulk.

Organic, ok. I could never afford to go organic. You think the benefits are worth the price, just asking....

War on raw milk

**broken link removed**

Agricultural agencies along with the FDA and CDC have been particularly aggressive recently in their efforts to crack down on raw milk producers and buying clubs under the pretense of public health safety. But the truth remains that not only is raw milk a health-promoting food, it is oftentimes safer than the pasteurized varieties both state and federal governments are rallying behind.

As Gumpert pointed out, while no one has died in Massachusetts because of raw milk, three people died in 2007 from pasteurized milk tainted with Listeriosis.

I just did some shopping today at our local Wegmans store here in Western, NY and here are the prices I found for ground beef:

93/7 Grass Fed Beef: $4.99 lb

95/5 Ground Beef: $3.69 lb

90/10 Ground Beef: $2.69 lb

80/20 Ground Beef: $2.49 lb

Fat Free Milk $1.79 a gallon

Organic Whole or Fat Free Milk $5.99 a gallon

1 dozen of large eggs .99

1 dozen of large organic w. omega-3 eggs $3.69

Big difference in price for organic. I could never justify spending that much more on food, imo. Are you gonna live 20 years longer? What is the benefit of organic?

I just did some shopping today at our local Wegmans store here in Western, NY and here are the prices I found for ground beef:

93/7 Grass Fed Beef: $4.99 lb

95/5 Ground Beef: $3.69 lb

90/10 Ground Beef: $2.69 lb

80/20 Ground Beef: $2.49 lb

Fat Free Milk $1.79 a gallon

Organic Whole or Fat Free Milk $5.99 a gallon

1 dozen of large eggs .99

1 dozen of large organic w. omega-3 eggs $3.69

Big difference in price for organic. I could never justify spending that much more on food, imo. Are you gonna live 20 years longer? What is the benefit of organic?

I listed many benefits of grass fed beef in an earlier reply.. You are better off finding a local farm and buying in bulk.. Go to the eatwild website and find a local farmer.. Most even give you an opportunity to visit the farm and take a tour.. Can't think of a better way to see the lifecyle of your food..

I listed many benefits of grass fed beef in an earlier reply.. You are better off finding a local farm and buying in bulk.. Go to the eatwild website and find a local farmer.. Most even give you an opportunity to visit the farm and take a tour.. Can't think of a better way to see the lifecyle of your food..

Yeah, I use to buy it in bulk and store it in my freezer I had. Can't do that in my apartment now. I prefer fresh anyways. I don't like freezing a lot of food, doesn't taste as good and can get freezer burned after awhile.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws