over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Only in the Bodybuilding industry....

I find it hard to believe that he didn't know he was handicapped. I know nothing about Jason and in less then 2 minutes of seeing him on the internet I could tell he wasn't just some normal kid. Yet Piana couldn't tell in a face to face convo? I think he just saw he was weak and vulnerable and took advantage of it. You could also tell by the bystanders expressions that they were a bit horrified. After seeing the backlash he found an excuse.

Jason Genova executes Order 66 - YouTube

look at this worthless scum for yourselves. at 1:50 duration in video he says '' i call order 66 on mike quinn cos he is in terrible shape now and ia really old'' .

Mike is aging now you retard what do you expect him to look how he looked in his prime. NOBODY does. He also says i call order 66 on rich for not sponsoring me lol Does he have an obligation to sponsor u ? His choice who he wants to sponsor or not. He calls order 66 on many many people. Rich was saying all those profiles who attack an individuals spcial media are fake profiles created by jason himself. I mean think about it who in their minds wants to follow this evil person. What exactly one can learn or pick up from Jason apart from being terrible and nasty to people who are doing their own thing and getting on with their lives.

Only two idiots who keeps giving him footage are those two blackstone labs twats singerman and pj braun who features jason in their videos.

The truth is jason idolizes all bodybuilders like Mike Quinn, and if he was ever called out on it you would realize this ... I actually feel real sorry for Jason Genova, it would appear that he lacked a real father figure in his life and for the most part of his life lacked any real friends... If you watched his early videos you would be able to tell that he has changed from an innocent kid with a slight cognitive disability and bodybuilding obsession to the attention grabbing at any cost person you see now...and I think it is due to the influence of malicious individuals persuasions that he is associated with ... What he needs is full time therapy and the direction of people that are positively encouraging him...
Rich Piana is a bitter dick and I could tell by the look on his face when he was slapping Jason that he is a over sensitive man/child... Like seriously order 66? It's a fictitious statement ffs

I wish people would just stopping giving both of these guys attention.

The truth is jason idolizes all bodybuilders like Mike Quinn, and if he was ever called out on it you would realize this ... I actually feel real sorry for Jason Genova, it would appear that he lacked a real father figure in his life and for the most part of his life lacked any real friends... If you watched his early videos you would be able to tell that he has changed from an innocent kid with a slight cognitive disability and bodybuilding obsession to the attention grabbing at any cost person you see now...and I think it is due to the influence of malicious individuals persuasions that he is associated with ... What he needs is full time therapy and the direction of people that are positively encouraging him...
Rich Piana is a bitter dick and I could tell by the look on his face when he was slapping Jason that he is a over sensitive man/child... Like seriously order 66? It's a fictitious statement ffs

Firstly no I don't follow him or watch his videos . I have better people to follow on social media where I can learn something.

You can defend him all day long. I do not care. play violins all day long.

What I do know is I have put in the evidence here for anyone to see and I trust my hearing is not impaired and it's working very well. He has uttered those malicious words about mike. That's it. this is black and white. no shades of grey here ok mate.

At one point in my earlier life I worked a physiotherapist and we use to have posting in neurological rehabilitation dept for kids with congenital birth defects and Cerebral Palsy and para- quadriplegia that kind of stuff. the aim was to maintain their quality of life . their msk system without the nervous system support would develop severe contracture so we had to stretch them proper and hard to maintain the length of muscle & not let it get worse . They use to get irritated as it wold hurt and I have had it many times kids pulling my hair , spitting on me , cursing me if they came from poor socio economical background literally swear words of dirtiest filth. we never took offence to that cos that's genuine mental issue with a physical disability. I was trying to treat kids and they did whatever to me cos the treatment would hurt them. I never got mad at them. part of the job. They were poorly. can't help it .

where as Jason is ''smart ass enough'' to make fun of a retired aged legendary Veteran bodybuilder and say derogatory stuff about him. Zero tolerance in my books. No manners how to show a little bit of respect for elders. If he is smart enough to say I make utube videos and I have a fan following who listen me etc etc he really has no excuse to justify his bad behaviour.

Last edited:
First off, I had ZERO idea Jason was handicapped until this shit came out.
I expect most people to think he's just a weird troll who creates videos online.
And if he is handicapped, I find it weird that he's been making videos and getting internet famous FOR THIS HANDICAP for yearsssss.

2nd, Piana is a king douche but I thought he actually handled it pretty well.
Did anyone actually listen to what Rich was saying?
"Hey, it's only fair right man?"
Rich could've punked that kid right there and he didn't—probably because he knew he was handicapped.

this coulda been WAY worse and the fact we are talking about it is sad.

Firstly no I don't follow him or watch his videos . I have better people to follow on social media where I can learn something.

What I do know is I have put in the evidence here for anyone to see and I trust my hearing is not impaired and it's working very well. He has uttered those malicious words about mike. That's it. this is black and white. no shades of grey here ok mate.

At one point in my earlier life I worked a physiotherapist and we use to have posting in neurological rehabilitation dept for kids with congenital birth defects and Cerebral Palsy and para- quadriplegia that kind of stuff. the aim was to maintain their quality of life . their msk system without the nervous system support would develop severe contracture so we had to stretch them proper and hard to maintain the length of muscle & not let it get worse . They use to get irritated as it wold hurt and I have had it many times kids pulling my hair , spitting on me , cursing me if they came from poor socio economical background literally swear words of dirtiest filth. we never took offence to that cos that's genuine mental issue with a physical disability. I was trying to treat kids and they did whatever to me cos the treatment would hurt them. I never got mad at them. part of the job. They were poorly. can't help it .

where as Jason is ''smart ass enough'' to make fun of a retired aged legendary Veteran bodybuilder and say derogatory stuff about him. Zero tolerance in my books. No manners how to show a little bit of respect for elders. If he is smart enough to say I make utube videos and I have a fan following who listen me etc etc he really has no excuse to justify his bad behaviour.

I will make it clearer for you... Jason Genova is mentally ill and needs professional help...

I spend most of my YouTube time watching Jason Blaha videos. Now that guy definitely doesn't have any mental issues - no sir :eek:

if you're defending Jason Genova you need to reevaluate your life

I will make it clearer for you... Jason Genova is mentally ill and needs professional help...

I am totally clear in my thought process on this. don't you worry about me. I am entitled to my opinion so are you. best to leave it at that.

"Order 66 was an event at the end of the Clone Wars in which the clones of the Grand Army of the Republic turned against their Jedi commanders and terminated them, bringing about the destruction of the Jedi Order."

So after declaring order 66 on anybody and everybody... Pledging an allegiance to the dark side and announcing his official status as Lord Vader, Jason Genova still manages to piss off even the smartest of bodybuilders that don't understand what mental illness is and how it affects people ...

Lol mike quinn is a fucking bum who begs for money on gofundme, get over yourself

Lol mike quinn is a fucking bum who begs for money on gofundme, get over yourself
here comes Jasons order 66 Trolls lol

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

jason knew what he was doing...THIS IS NOT the first time causing shit .

So it alright to be an ass if you are mentally challenged

Well first off jason is not a " kid".. He is 31.. He is also a pretty highly functional autistic .. He travels.. Does his blog.. Ect.. He also tried to hurt richs business.. They apparently made up because rich is doing a project with him.. So all is good..

How level headed is Jason's training partner, Lenny? I'm not sure about him.

He revels in being called, "The Tom Platz of abs"!? He down plays pros that weight less than him,.......

Which one has the disability?

Attachments

• 12647362_10153976420157975_18976102506969257_n.jpg
    12647362_10153976420157975_18976102506969257_n.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 66

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members