over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

only thing I've never tried test suspension

I can't speak for him, but for me, winstrol and masteron produce different effects.

sure i agree with that.

in this case i have used no ester gear for years thinking it was something special, ill tell you after 20 years doing all this it was nothing more then a pain in the ass.

no ester mast which i have never seen would end up being just like ne tren, bold and nan all which i have used and say after, no reason at all to think of using them. just like injecting wini.

i get the reasoning form paper. but im also reporting of diligent trial and error the idea is bunk. lol

sure i agree with that.

in this case i have used no ester gear for years thinking it was something special, ill tell you after 20 years doing all this it was nothing more then a pain in the ass.

no ester mast which i have never seen would end up being just like ne tren, bold and nan all which i have used and say after, no reason at all to think of using them. just like injecting wini.

i get the reasoning form paper. but im also reporting of diligent trial and error the idea is bunk. lol
You saying tren base has no effect on you and its just like injecting winstrol?

sure i agree with that.

I will agree that to consistently use no ester injectables over long time periods is a pain in the ass…and delts, tris, etc.

They’re fun to try but ultimately I don’t have the interest to pin that frequently. But I don’t believe there’s “no reason” to use them. They have their uses.

I will agree that to consistently use no ester injectables over long time periods is a pain in the ass…and delts, tris, etc.

They’re fun to try but ultimately I don’t have the interest to pin that frequently. But I don’t believe there’s “no reason” to use them. They have their uses.
Fuckin right! It may be because i do get the “crazies” from consistent tren use, but tren base about 1-1.5hrs before training and i’m ready to run through walls

Back in the old days Steris or Univet Test Suspension, by far my favorite compound of all time. Both the gains as well as the mood elevation were phenomenal and pinning completely painless.
You mean gains as in strength or actual size? I've read that tne and suspension the half life is so short it doesn't really lead to gains in size, mainly just a ore workout. Used it a few times when dieting and tired pre. I know concrete guy I think had an old protocol mix it with slin, igf, shoot in arms pre and post to bring them up. Think it originated with rambod.

You saying tren base has no effect on you and its just like injecting winstrol?
no.
im saying that theres no reason to inject wini.
tren base is very different then wini aside form how to work with it to get it into im solution.
i tried tren base for a bit it was super strong. but i bet the same dose of tren ace maybe adjust for ester weight would be about the same.

no.
im saying that theres no reason to inject wini.
tren base is very different then wini aside form how to work with it to get it into im solution.
i tried tren base for a bit it was super strong. but i bet the same dose of tren ace maybe adjust for ester weight would be about the same.
Ahhhh yes, same page on the winny

idk if youve had water based tren suspension before, highly recommend

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner