over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

only thing I've never tried test suspension

I actually have a bottle that per ML has 5 different compounds, 25mg test base, 25 mg tren base, 50mg drol, 50mg dbol, and i think methyltren as the fifth.

I only got a couple bottles so that i could send one off to have it tested anonymously when I used to be a rep. It was almost hard to believe that all those could be in that bottle. This was about 7 years ago I don't believe the sponsor is even around anymore though. That was some gnarly shit though.

I actually have a bottle that per ML has 5 different compounds, 25mg test base, 25 mg tren base, 50mg drol, 50mg dbol, and i think methyltren as the fifth.
The anadrol is surprising but I'd have believed the rest. Anadrol seems especially difficult to get and keep in solution.
I only got a couple bottles so that i could send one off to have it tested anonymously when I used to be a rep. It was almost hard to believe that all those could be in that bottle. This was about 7 years ago I don't believe the sponsor is even around anymore though. That was some gnarly shit though.
That does sound as though it would be pretty ridiculous lol.

we did a few runs of something similar way back.
tne, wini, tren base and pge in water lol or maybe it was in pgf2a water. yeah thats it. lol
rocket fuel
lol

The anadrol is surprising but I'd have believed the rest. Anadrol seems especially difficult to get and keep in solution.

That does sound as though it would be pretty ridiculous lol.
in general basses suck same issue as orals.
there used to be a solvent that was ok to use health wise and worked.
but going past 100mg/ml total would be an issue.

in general basses suck same issue as orals.
there used to be a solvent that was ok to use health wise and worked.
but going past 100mg/ml total would be an issue.
I can get 50mg/ml of DHT to hold in gso/olive oil.
I've never tried higher doses of anadrol, but it's pretty easy to get 15mg/ml to hold.
I need to secure a bag of test base and see what I can get it to hold at using thicker oils
I've gotten 20mg of test base to hold previously. Thicker oils may allow for a higher concentration
The bases and orals don't hold too well in MCT based carriers.

I can get 50mg/ml of DHT to hold in gso/olive oil.
I've never tried higher doses of anadrol, but it's pretty easy to get 15mg/ml to hold.
I need to secure a bag of test base and see what I can get it to hold at using thicker oils
I've gotten 20mg of test base to hold previously. Thicker oils may allow for a higher concentration
The bases and orals don't hold too well in MCT based carriers.

thicker things may hold but then you gotta inject that mess for ten min. lol
not saying i havent done but hard to hold still after a while.

thicker things may hold but then you gotta inject that mess for ten min. lol
not saying i havent done but hard to hold still after a while.
Yeah. Warming the oil prior to inject is a must. I have a whole pinning and supplement routine I follow prior to working out.

It never made me feel any different than other esters of test. Other than I had a few painfull waterbased stingers with it. Seemed easier to keep a dryer look on it than long estered test to me. But shit it’s been 20 years since I used it.

Haven't used micronized test suspension since 2004ish. Only used it pre workout. It gave me energy and drive in doses of 50 to 100mg, didn't really notice any immediate strength increase until I tried 150mg.

At 150mg in one site it hurt and left a lump, 50mg wasn't bad but sore from what I remember

Trest a gives me energy like a pre workout epi andro gives me energy. Tren base gives me chest pain methyltren Im gives me chest pain superdrol or anadrol any way makes me feel like shit

you get more cns activity with tne then test ester. i dont think at higher doses this comes into play as much. using what would be considered tiny amts around here is where i think that would be most noticable.

probably for most gym reasons placebo effect may have a lot to do with it.
for years i used tne and other no ester things and i also used to psyce myself up in the head and be more of an asshole. while drugs may come into play i dont think thats all drug related. lol

I wish they would make trest base and epi andro and maybe a little methyltren base. Masterone base maybe

I wish they would make trest base and epi andro and maybe a little methyltren base. Masterone base maybe
Methyltren doesn't have an ester attached it. The methyl is attached at the same spot on the molecule that an ester would ordinarily be.

Trenbolone

Methyl-trenbolone

So wish granted :) Epi andro?

And I'd be curious about masteron base if I'm being honest.

I tried to a couple times. I don’t understand the hype behind it. Tbh I had no mood boost. I will continue to stick to my plain ole test cyp or sustanon that I normally use as my base. And if I need a pre workout kick I will add a adrol, var or winni. 45-1hr pre workout

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131