over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Open AI GTP-4 chatbot diet

stackdizzy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So I asked open AI Gtp-4 if it could right me a diet just to see if it was any good. I requested this.

4500 calorie diet with actual correct protein, carbs, fats listed with a minimum of 300 grams protein and 50 grams of fat

1o seconds later I got this.

Here's a 4500-calorie diet plan with a minimum of 300 grams of protein and 50 grams of fat. Please note that individual nutritional needs may vary, and it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian before starting any diet plan.

Meal 1: Breakfast

• 2 cups cooked oatmeal: 600 calories, 12g protein, 108g carbs, 6g fat
  • 2 scoops protein powder: 240 calories, 48g protein, 6g carbs, 2g fat
  • 2 cups mixed berries: 160 calories, 2g protein, 40g carbs, 1g fat
  • 8 egg whites: 136 calories, 32g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
Meal 2: Morning Snack

• 2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt: 300 calories, 44g protein, 20g carbs, 0g fat
  • 1.5 ounces almonds: 246 calories, 9g protein, 9g carbs, 21g fat
Meal 3: Lunch

• 8 ounces grilled chicken breast: 440 calories, 80g protein, 0g carbs, 10g fat
  • 2 cups cooked brown rice: 432 calories, 10g protein, 90g carbs, 3g fat
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables: 150 calories, 8g protein, 30g carbs, 1g fat
Meal 4: Afternoon Snack

• 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese: 320 calories, 56g protein, 16g carbs, 4g fat
  • 1 large apple: 130 calories, 1g protein, 34g carbs, 0g fat
Meal 5: Dinner

• 8 ounces grilled lean steak: 576 calories, 64g protein, 0g carbs, 32g fat
  • 1.5 cups cooked quinoa: 335 calories, 12g protein, 60g carbs, 6g fat
  • 2 cups steamed green beans: 70 calories, 4g protein, 16g carbs, 0g fat
Meal 6: Evening Snack

• 1 scoop protein powder: 120 calories, 24g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat
  • 2 medium bananas: 210 calories, 2g protein, 54g carbs, 1g fat
Macronutrient Breakdown

This diet plan provides approximately:

• 4500 calories
  • 314g protein
  • 486g carbs
  • 88g fat
This meal plan is just a starting point, and you may need to adjust the portion sizes and food choices to meet your individual needs and preferences. Remember to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian before starting any diet plan.

As you can see the Calories Fats proteins and carbs are wrong. No accurate AI diets yet, just in case you were thinking about it.

Not surprising it's off. No idea this was even a thing or why? MFP is more than enough to track calories. Next the masses will decide eating food is too much effort and invent an app that writes a diet then eats it for them too.

Man imagine if they got it right and you could write diets for people or yourself in a minute all typed out... cut and paste

ChatGPT is so new and will certainly still be under active development and eventually it should be able to generate a more accurate diet plan for example, once it has a good knowledge database built up. AI can be good or bad but I'd love to see good uses of AI that can save a lot of time on certain tasks. Imagine being able to book your travel tickets by a smart chatbot, even making changes on the fly as they happen.

I use chatGPT for near everything now - haven’t played with it for diet though.

The amount of time it saves me writing proposals I cannot begin to extrapolate on
That would be good use for that as most proposals are boilerplate and just needs details filled in.

Used it for my wife Econ home work last night even man - took some patience but we honestly wouldn’t have been able to get it done without it

Even letters of recommendation

Some kids are getting caught out using it to write their term papers...smh

I use chatGPT for near everything now - haven’t played with it for diet though.

The amount of time it saves me writing proposals I cannot begin to extrapolate on
Lol same. I pay the subscription and use it for client research as well, it spits out incredibly helpful overviews of anything it can find on the internet about that company in concise fashion.

From there, you can iterate and ask it to further expand on any specifics of that company you want more details on. If it’s on the internet, it’s able to tell you (for the most part).

I’ve gotten company financials, growth metrics, initiatives, certifications and awards, key recent news, etc etc.

I then can have it draft me various email cadences to certain personas within the company.

This whole process takes maybe 5 minutes, it used to take me an hour. I then simply apply a human touch to the emails and send it to my demand gen team to hunt into that company.

Sales life lol

Yea the paid version is gtp-4, otherwise it's gtp-3.5. Bing also has a free AI bot that uses the gtp-4 technology in but I don't know much about how to use the bing version. I believe the gtp-4 tech was just accessable within the last week.

There’s another website you can use to “scrub” it

Takes an analysis of your previous writings and converts it to your “style”

Wish I had it when I did my graduate degree. The lengths I was going to to cheat at stats…
Agreed, I remember the grueling days doing my research for a capstone research paper for my senior year. If there was AI/ChatGPT (and the Internet) back then (this was early 80s) then it would been a huge help with research.

Lol same. I pay the subscription and use it for client research as well, it spits out incredibly helpful overviews of anything it can find on the internet about that company in concise fashion.

From there, you can iterate and ask it to further expand on any specifics of that company you want more details on. If it’s on the internet, it’s able to tell you (for the most part).

I’ve gotten company financials, growth metrics, initiatives, certifications and awards, key recent news, etc etc.

I then can have it draft me various email cadences to certain personas within the company.

This whole process takes maybe 5 minutes, it used to take me an hour. I then simply apply a human touch to the emails and send it to my demand gen team to hunt into that company.

Sales life lol
So then it becomes more of an iterative process to hone in on the data you need for your project. I can see ChatGPT getting better at this and giving even more accurate results over time a maybe the capability to analyze data on the web or even in your own company's files.

So then it becomes more of an iterative process to hone in on the data you need for your project. I can see ChatGPT getting better at this and giving even more accurate results over time a maybe the capability to analyze data on the web or even in your own company's files.
Yeah, AI has those uses, certainly.

We are using AI separately from ChatGPT to analyze a plethora of things. Disease predictions, shipping efficiencies, financial trading, gaming…

Can someone explain what this is? Is this a program of sone sort? An app? What’s it’s purpose? Pardon my complete ignorance to this topic….

Cage

Can someone explain what this is? Is this a program of sone sort? An app? What’s it’s purpose? Pardon my complete ignorance to this topic….

Cage
I just simply asked gpt-4 this question. this question took me 2 minutes to answer.

I am ChatGPT a large-scale AI language model developed by OpenAI, based on the GPT-4 architecture. GPT-4 stands for "Generative Pre-trained Transformer 4," which is the fourth iteration of the model. As an AI language model, my primary function is to understand and generate human-like text based on the input I receive.

My underlying architecture is based on the transformer model, which allows me to process and generate text more effectively than previous generations of language models. I have been trained on vast amounts of text from various sources, enabling me to generate coherent and contextually relevant responses to user inputs.

My purpose is to assist users in a wide range of tasks, such as:

1. Answering questions and providing information on a variety of topics
  2. Offering suggestions or recommendations based on user input
  3. Assisting with problem-solving and decision-making processes
  4. Engaging in conversation and providing a human-like interaction experience
  5. Generating text for creative purposes, such as writing, storytelling, or content creation
However, it is important to recognize my limitations as an AI language model. While I strive to provide helpful and accurate information, my knowledge is based solely on the text data I've been trained on, with a knowledge cutoff in September 2021. This means that my responses might not always be up-to-date or accurate, and I may not be aware of certain events or developments that have occurred since then.

Additionally, as an AI, I may sometimes generate responses that are irrelevant or inappropriate due to the nature of the training data and the inherent limitations of AI understanding. It is crucial for users to verify the information and advice I provide, especially when it relates to important decisions or sensitive subjects.

In summary, my purpose as ChatGPT is to provide assistance, information, and engagement to users through human-like text generation. While I can be a valuable resource, it is essential to approach my responses with a critical mindset and verify any information I provide.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131