over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Operation went well!

BTW-- does vicodin make you emotional?

Idk, but I can tell you that emotions will turn you to vicodin...
O, and we still are paying for an er visit and four day hospitalization from vicodin constipation...
There was a time I couldnt get out of bed with less than twelve vicodin first, then about twelve every four to six hours.
watch out for that rattlesnake poison...

Idk, but I can tell you that emotions will turn you to vicodin...
O, and we still are paying for an er visit and four day hospitalization from vicodin constipation...
There was a time I couldnt get out of bed with less than twelve vicodin first, then about twelve every four to six hours.
watch out for that rattlesnake poison...

MY LORD!! Yea, I'm takin about 1-2 every four to six hours.... I originally wanted to do it as much as i could without taking pain meds, but it got a little too brutal for my liking... I just have to keep eating the prunes. Ill eat the exlax chocolate thingys too.

Thanks guys! It sure is nice to have all this support! Well... Surgery makes you lose weight no matter what, just the stress on your body and so forth. I am down a good 15-20 lbs already, at least. I'm not complaining at all, I'm accepting. Just being honest, I look damn small, and it happened fast, which I guess just means its water and carbs... but surprisingly, this surgery dropped an inch off my waist, I think the constant bloating from my hernia made my abdomen more swollen, and now its a little smaller, kinda nice!

I just dont think I can afford LBAs right now.... I really wish I could :( I just paid my tuition for the semester and Im broke for a little bit... Do you guys really think they would help me a lot???
Best regards

BTW-- does vicodin make you emotional?
Yes the Lba's will help you a lot! You can replace a great deal of protein with these. Just eat good whole food meals and supplement with LBA's. You will not need ant extra protein and they will speed your recovery. Just PM Phil and he'll sort you out. If you can possibly squeeze these into your budget then do so!!

MY LORD!! Yea, I'm takin about 1-2 every four to six hours.... I originally wanted to do it as much as i could without taking pain meds, but it got a little too brutal for my liking... I just have to keep eating the prunes. Ill eat the exlax chocolate thingys too.

I have a desease Iron. I am positive you wont do the same. I was a landscaper for many years which took its tool on me physially so I started with Vicodin. Up to sixty a day at one point. That of course led to harder substances. Much Harder.

Glad it went well. :) Rest and get healed up.

The pain I had was bad enough that the vicodin just didnt cut it. He got me some oxycontin for 1 week to get me through the worst, and then I went back on the vicodin. If I remember right, the vicodin is hydrocodone and the oxycontin is oxycodone.

The pain I had was bad enough that the vicodin just didnt cut it. He got me some oxycontin for 1 week to get me through the worst, and then I went back on the vicodin. If I remember right, the vicodin is hydrocodone and the oxycontin is oxycodone.

Yes my surgeon said that I might be contacting him for some oxycodone. He told me that heavily muscled fellas like you and I experience far worse pain due to more amounts of internal leverage. It makes complete sense when you think about it. More abdominal muscle and leverage equals more stress on the incision everytime you sit up, etc... My pain has been pretty damn bad. Today was the first day I was allowed to shower and it is also the first day I can really move a little better and walk upright. Im down to 2-4 vicodin per day now. About how long does it take before the bloody glue that they use to hold the incision shut begins to fall off. Its very nasty looking and I want it gone soon!!!

And does anyone know if vicodin is known for dehydrating you. Because I am down a lot in water, a whole lot... And i thought I was doing ok with the intake, but Im not peein very much... Does the trauma from surgery itself just cause you to dehydrate too???

Yes my surgeon said that I might be contacting him for some oxycodone. He told me that heavily muscled fellas like you and I experience far worse pain due to more amounts of internal leverage. It makes complete sense when you think about it. More abdominal muscle and leverage equals more stress on the incision everytime you sit up, etc... My pain has been pretty damn bad. Today was the first day I was allowed to shower and it is also the first day I can really move a little better and walk upright. Im down to 2-4 vicodin per day now. About how long does it take before the bloody glue that they use to hold the incision shut begins to fall off. Its very nasty looking and I want it gone soon!!!

And does anyone know if vicodin is known for dehydrating you. Because I am down a lot in water, a whole lot... And i thought I was doing ok with the intake, but Im not peein very much... Does the trauma from surgery itself just cause you to dehydrate too???

I dont remember being dehydrated at all. Maybe you are taking in less carbs, some of those tend to bloat.
I cant remember how long it took the glue and strips to come off, but I think taking a shower sped it up. I dont think I had them on maybe 5 days or so. Just let them come off on their own for the most part.
Thanks for the info on more develped people having more pain, that makes a lot of sense. I thought maybe I was just a pussy! Sounds like you wont need the oxycodone. I was popping 2 of those vicodin every 4 hours and the pain was so bad I couldnt sleep. I did have most of the pain from the 2 inguinal hernias I had. My left testicle felt like it was going to drop off.

I dont remember being dehydrated at all. Maybe you are taking in less carbs, some of those tend to bloat.
I cant remember how long it took the glue and strips to come off, but I think taking a shower sped it up. I dont think I had them on maybe 5 days or so. Just let them come off on their own for the most part.
Thanks for the info on more develped people having more pain, that makes a lot of sense. I thought maybe I was just a pussy! Sounds like you wont need the oxycodone. I was popping 2 of those vicodin every 4 hours and the pain was so bad I couldnt sleep. I did have most of the pain from the 2 inguinal hernias I had. My left testicle felt like it was going to drop off.

Its late and I gotta hit the sack, but I can tell you, right now, 100% you are not a pussy! haha

glad everything went well Iron! i had umbil. hernia surgery too and i was out for about 2-3 weeks. my surgeon was excellant though. you will get back anything lost and then some. be careful w/ the vicadin they are very addicting.

FYI, I HATE the vicodin, I still have 100 of them I havent used and I wont. I'm down to about 1 a day now just to mask some of the pain so I can walk upright better... I just dont have much appetite while takin that shit either, but I guess thats a good thing because I dont want to eat a lot when im layin on my ass all day!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws