over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinion: Mk 677 vs. GH

Ok Showstopper i see what happened now. Yes 25 mcg T3, and not getting your goal macros per day will do that. I agree on the tren, very lethargic on it. I ran 100mg E/O/D...along with a few other goodies. Anti -prolactin on Tren is a MUST for me, usually Bromo covers this area well. I heard too many horror stories about Tren, enough so i dont think i will ever touch it again. Will replace it with EQ and Primobolan. Hope you do better on your new cycle. Did u consider the inj B12? It does increase your appetite. Set your daily goals, get your macro ratios in order, and just set goals for yourself and SMASH them. I believe if your motivated enough, you will be eating your meals. Mix them up, plan them. Once you see yourself making progress, this will motivate you to push harder.
F*CK AVERAGE. Beast or bitch, its your choice! lol, just tryin to motivate you bro!!

Thanks for your words, man, I appreciate it.

I have had A LOT of trial and error with AAS, especially over the last year... first time I did tren I had to come off after 2 weeks because it was just waaay too much. I would sleep for 10-12 hours and would still feel like I've been up all night, would get super depressed... to the point where I wouldn't even be working out often.

What works for me is running a higher dose of masteron to tren- I noticed masteron gives me an amazing sense of well being and positivity as well as energy, which is the opposite of tren. Running that higher than tren allows me to get tren benefits without fucking my life up lol.

Thing is, with GOOD tren, you hardly need any. I would suggest maybe try 50mg EOD with 100mg EOD of Masteron P. With caber on hand. There is a good RC on here that has legit caber in cap form.

T3:

What I HAVE noticed is that when I take T3 and eat shit tons of food, my protein synthesis seems to jump through the roof and I put good weight on quick.

Wow! Masteron is the one thing i never tried, but always wanted to. Will stock up for my next blast, put some Primobolan in the mix def. Interesting angle on the tren, i might actually prob try the 50 mg E/O/D actually....as long as i am running test as a base. Test of course, always makes me feel amazing. Yes Caber would be nice to run with it, at the right price. Im just using Bromo because its an anti-e and it also addresses the prolactin issue, and it costs way less.
Yess i notice the same wantings to eat up everything in sight on the T3, and i do, as long as its in the realm of what i can have. Ive learned to be creative with my meals. Even organic cottage cheese as a high protein snack, i load it with organic blueberries or cut up strawberries. Still carrying fat especially my lower midsection, but its only week 4 of my aas blast and GH. i swear my body is recomping from the GH and T3 already, two obliques on each side made their debut! Good info here Showstopper, thank you. Keep it coming brother, keep us posted on your progress??

Last edited:
I'm almost afraid of really hitting the mk-677 hard. Am I going to have to go out and get extra "go-to" food so I don't binge like crazy?

25mg/night for the past 3 weeks hasn't affected my appetite in the slightest and I'm prepping for Jr USA so eating less than usual. I still eat breakfast 2 hours after waking up in the morning.

Wow! Masteron is the one thing i never tried, but always wanted to. Will stock up for my next blast, put some Primobolan in the mix def. Interesting angle on the tren, i might actually prob try the 50 mg E/O/D actually....as long as i am running test as a base. Test of course, always makes me feel amazing. Yes Caber would be nice to run with it, at the right price. Im just using Bromo because its an anti-e and it also addresses the prolactin issue, and it costs way less.
Yess i notice the same wantings to eat up everything in sight on the T3, and i do, as long as its in the realm of what i can have. Ive learned to be creative with my meals. Even organic cottage cheese as a high protein snack, i load it with organic blueberries or cut up strawberries. Still carrying fat especially my lower midsection, but its only week 4 of my aas blast and GH. i swear my body is recomping from the GH and T3 already, two obliques on each side made their debut! Good info here Showstopper, thank you. Keep it coming brother, keep us posted on your progress??

Dude... you're missing out. I refuse to run a cycle without Masteron in it. It won't make you huge or give incredible strength gains, but it makes you feel great, boosts your libido, gives you a more "athletic" feeling and it will cut you up.

Don't listen to the crap about "Masteron is worthless if you're not in single digit bf". That is a pile of shit lie, and I don't know where or how it got started. Not only is it great for checking estro (which is enemy #1 in fat loss, IMHO...), but it's EXCELLENT for maintaining muscle mass in a caloric deficit.

I know it's considered a cardinal sin in bodybuilding, but there have been times on tren/masteron where I hardly ate anything for a couple days, and seemed to shed pure bf. I thought I was trippin until I would hit the weight room again and notice my lifts were all just about the same.

Now, is Masteron's effects gonna be more pronounced if you're already lean? Sure, but EVERYTHING IS MORE PRONOUNCED WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY LEAN. For example, who is gonna look more impressive during a dbol or anadrol cycle... the fat ass at 25% bf or someone in single digits? The guy in single digits, because his gains will look more lean.

Sorry, do not mean to sidetrack the thread. I am on the fence about mk 677 now... was ready to make an impulse buy just 2 days ago reading reviews, but I hate anythin that makes me lethargic.

**Back to the topic at hand, I could eat like pure shit on T3- candy, chips and Junk - and as long as I've lifted and am taking in protein, it seems to go straight to my muscles.

Dude... you're missing out. I refuse to run a cycle without Masteron in it. It won't make you huge or give incredible strength gains, but it makes you feel great, boosts your libido, gives you a more "athletic" feeling and it will cut you up.

Don't listen to the crap about "Masteron is worthless if you're not in single digit bf". That is a pile of shit lie, and I don't know where or how it got started. Not only is it great for checking estro (which is enemy #1 in fat loss, IMHO...), but it's EXCELLENT for maintaining muscle mass in a caloric deficit.

I know it's considered a cardinal sin in bodybuilding, but there have been times on tren/masteron where I hardly ate anything for a couple days, and seemed to shed pure bf. I thought I was trippin until I would hit the weight room again and notice my lifts were all just about the same.

Now, is Masteron's effects gonna be more pronounced if you're already lean? Sure, but EVERYTHING IS MORE PRONOUNCED WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY LEAN. For example, who is gonna look more impressive during a dbol or anadrol cycle... the fat ass at 25% bf or someone in single digits? The guy in single digits, because his gains will look more lean.

Sorry, do not mean to sidetrack the thread. I am on the fence about mk 677 now... was ready to make an impulse buy just 2 days ago reading reviews, but I hate anythin that makes me lethargic.

**Back to the topic at hand, I could eat like pure shit on T3- candy, chips and Junk - and as long as I've lifted and am taking in protein, it seems to go straight to my muscles.

Very well said. Agree fully with everything said here.

well, Showstopper and Flexpack you guys oficially have me sold on the Masteron. Didnt know it did all that, will stock up on that also for my next blast. Since i am running my GH year round...i should look SICK by my next Blast! Now i can't wait...

well, Showstopper and Flexpack you guys oficially have me sold on the Masteron. Didnt know it did all that, will stock up on that also for my next blast. Since i am running my GH year round...i should look SICK by my next Blast! Now i can't wait...

Another side benefit of Masteron is that it dries you out and hardens you up so quick, you think you are getting "results" like the first 1-2 days-- it's a pseudo effect, but very motivating. We all know the ULTIMATE motivation is seeing results.

lol... I hear dudes parroting crap like "Masteron is a cosmetic drug"-- ALL fucking steroids are "cosmetic drugs"!! Show me ONE person that looks the same or better on a cycle of anything than when they do when they are off.

If you like to play sports or more intense type of cardio, it's even better... I always feel like I have sharpened motor skills on it, and gives me better endurance. Wish I would have known about masteron when I was playing football...

Well said Showstopper. This is what i like to hear, real world results with real people using them. Yes ive heard those unfounded rumors on Masteron as well, but i know it was always a good and clean aas. I guess its just that it never actually fit into my budget, i would always make sure i had my base basics, Test, Tren, anti -e's.
Now that i paid some stuff off, this is my first go with GH, and i know everything will work better in a GH environment. Plus prices are way better now. I keep thinking Masteron would be awesome to run with some Primobolan, Oral Turinabol as well. Your thoughts? Flexpack? Hey great post btw showstopper, was writing in my notes as i read it.
Yeah i heard that dumb shit as well that its "cosmetic", what a fucking stupid statement. Of course its freaken cosmetic, Duhhh!!

Well said Showstopper. This is what i like to hear, real world results with real people using them. Yes ive heard those unfounded rumors on Masteron as well, but i know it was always a good and clean aas. I guess its just that it never actually fit into my budget, i would always make sure i had my base basics, Test, Tren, anti -e's.
Now that i paid some stuff off, this is my first go with GH, and i know everything will work better in a GH environment. Plus prices are way better now. I keep thinking Masteron would be awesome to run with some Primobolan, Oral Turinabol as well. Your thoughts? Flexpack? Hey great post btw showstopper, was writing in my notes as i read it.
Yeah i heard that dumb shit as well that its "cosmetic", what a fucking stupid statement. Of course its freaken cosmetic, Duhhh!!

Sorry to derail the thread more but I have to agree about masteron. It is an amazing aas. Even 40mg mast p per day can improve any cycle. I am currently using 200mg mast e per week but will up to 400mg per week. The above pretty much covered everything. I will add though masteron is the perfect compliment to testosterone. Just go up gradually as some guys can get sides from it (anxiety or prostate related).

The first thing I thought of when I saw primo etc was this...

Test C at 200mg per week
Primo E at 1.05g per week
Mast at 400mg per week
Tbol at 40-60mg per day

:love: Obviously adjust doses according to your experience. But definitely 150-200mg test with a decent amount of primo some mast and the tbol.

Elvia great info there, you guys,are just making me REAALLY want to stock up on some big time! Elvia, yup 60 mg oral tbol/day is what i thought as well!
Yes i agree, from what i already know and learned from you guys is it would probably work awesome with Test. 400mg/week, huh? Yup, this will definately be a staple on my next blast.
HOWEVER, what do you guys think of this, since im on only week 3 of my 16 week blast, i am wondering if i can introduce Masteron, work up to perhaps the dosages Elvia mentioned, @ weeks 8-16? I imagine this would harden up my gains?? I would be interested in anyones thoughts.
Why is Masteron almost NEVER discussed.....on any forums? Not many posts about it, thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
Sorry to derail the thread more but I have to agree about masteron. It is an amazing aas. Even 40mg mast p per day can improve any cycle. I am currently using 200mg mast e per week but will up to 400mg per week. The above pretty much covered everything. I will add though masteron is the perfect compliment to testosterone. Just go up gradually as some guys can get sides from it (anxiety or prostate related).

The first thing I thought of when I saw primo etc was this...

Test C at 200mg per week

Primo E at 1.05g per week

Mast at 400mg per week

Tbol at 40-60mg per day

:love: Obviously adjust doses according to your experience. But definitely 150-200mg test with a decent amount of primo some mast and the tbol.

Views of 1g test vs 750test + 400mast? Either of those Prob be my next blast. Nice and simple

On mk677 last few weeks. Tiredness has subsided now. Do hold water on it, bit of a mind fuck looking like you are gaining fat visually but calipers say different. Hands numb now n then.
Currently cruising on 125mg test and not losing a thing strength still going up. Will Prob run mk677 and igf1 lr3 every cruise and save HGH for blasts

A mind fuck indeed. I'm excited to see my true look when I go to Vegas Sunday for a week and leave my MK-677 at home. I think I'm holding roughly 10Lbs of water. This will let me know just how far from contest look I am.

I love the look a combo of masteron and stanazol give me. I'm nursing injuries so I have to avoid them. I get dry fast. Only other negative of masteron is my hair gets thin.

A mind fuck indeed. I'm excited to see my true look when I go to Vegas Sunday for a week and leave my MK-677 at home. I think I'm holding roughly 10Lbs of water. This will let me know just how far from contest look I am.

Im quite exited to drop the mk and bring in the lr3 for a mini cut soon to see where I am. On 14mg dac and mk i seem to be leaning up still on 5000 plus clean calories. Actually very hard to push above 225lb at the moment even on all that food but I'm looking bigger week on week. Need to drop the food baby and some water soon lol

Elvia great info there, you guys,are just making me REAALLY want to stock up on some big time! Elvia, yup 60 mg oral tbol/day is what i thought as well!
Yes i agree, from what i already know and learned from you guys is it would probably work awesome with Test. 400mg/week, huh? Yup, this will definately be a staple on my next blast.
HOWEVER, what do you guys think of this, since im on only week 3 of my 16 week blast, i am wondering if i can introduce Masteron, work up to perhaps the dosages Elvia mentioned, @ weeks 8-16? I imagine this would harden up my gains?? I would be interested in anyones thoughts.
Why is Masteron almost NEVER discussed.....on any forums? Not many posts about it, thats just my opinion.

Masteron is discussed just not a lot. A lot of competitors use it but most normal gym guys don't. Yeah 400mg test and mast would be great. Adding it into your current cycle would be great too. I always like to add mast p late into test and deca cycles.

Views of 1g test vs 750test + 400mast? Either of those Prob be my next blast. Nice and simple

I would go with 900mg test and 400mg mast :D Out of the two I would definitely go with the 2nd option.

I wish I could come to vegas too. You are gonna dry up so much sunbathing ed. As you say you will know just exactly how far you are from peak condition.

Masteron is discussed just not a lot. A lot of competitors use it but most normal gym guys don't. Yeah 400mg test and mast would be great. Adding it into your current cycle would be great too. I always like to add mast p late into test and deca cycles.

I would go with 900mg test and 400mg mast :D Out of the two I would definitely go with the 2nd option.

Agree here. Mast is IMO under discussed. So many pros and athletes run mast and always continue to bring more lean gains into their next show. I run mast with just about every cycle bro. I think at minimum you should be doing the protocol that Elvia gave you for at least 12 weeks primarily 16 depending on how you react. I would start with the lower doses and gradually move up every two weeks. I think the Tbol you could end with around 80-100mg with GREAT results. I would be very interested in seeing your before and after pictures for this and absolutely start mast now with your current cycle if you haven't.

Thanks Elvia and Flexpack, and i again apologize to the originator of this thread for further hijacking it, but i for one am taking away some great info from here i would have otherwise not known.
Flexpack/Elvia/JohnJ.....so i am currently on week 3 of my 16 week blast. I can have Masteron here in a few days.....but what WEEK would do you guys recommend from your experience should i introduce the Masteron and hold it for the duration of my blast? Currently working up to...
750 mg Test E./week
600 mg EQ/week
6iu GH day,....currently holding @ 4iu/day, week 3
25 mcg T3/day
25 mg Bromo/day
50 mg Proviron/day
50 mcg Long R3 IGF-1 before bed
8iu Humalog 30 min pre-workout
along with required supps, and inj. B12, Curc/Res/Glut/SOD
thanks again for any input.....
BTW JohnJ, yeahh right your holding 10 lbls of water! lol...

Last edited:
Yes By the way i will have picks, now and again at week 15 or 16..........Ooofff i got some work to do!!

I wish I could come to vegas too. You are gonna dry up so much sunbathing ed. As you say you will know just exactly how far you are from peak condition.

The temperature in Vegas is perfect now in the 80's. This is the best time of year to go there. Queefer just mailed out a pack of kratom to Vegas for me. Will be nice and relaxing. I'm ready. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131