over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinion: Mk 677 vs. GH

Thanks Elvia and Flexpack, and i again apologize to the originator of this thread for further hijacking it, but i for one am taking away some great info from here i would have otherwise not known.

Flexpack/Elvia/JohnJ.....so i am currently on week 3 of my 16 week blast. I can have Masteron here in a few days.....but what WEEK would do you guys recommend from your experience should i introduce the Masteron and hold it for the duration of my blast? Currently working up to...

750 mg Test E./week

600 mg EQ/week

6iu GH day,....currently holding @ 4iu/day, week 3

25 mcg T3/day

25 mg Bromo/day

50 mg Proviron/day

50 mcg Long R3 IGF-1 before bed

8iu Humalog 30 min pre-workout

along with required supps, and inj. B12, Curc/Res/Glut/SOD

thanks again for any input.....

BTW JohnJ, yeahh right your holding 10 lbls of water! lol...

Bro if your already in week 3 of 16 then IMO as soon as you get that mast, introduce it. Mast is like EQ. It only gets better with time and is meant to be ran for the 12-16 week period. As I mentioned before, it's so mellow you most likely won't notice any sides from it. If your planning on peaking at 600mg EQ per week, I would run that same dose in Mast. But if this is your first heavy cycle of all this, make sure you work up to these doses.

The temperature in Vegas is perfect now in the 80's. This is the best time of year to go there. Queefer just mailed out a pack of kratom to Vegas for me. Will be nice and relaxing. I'm ready. :D

Lucky dog. You should be sending us pictures as well!

Elvia great info there, you guys,are just making me REAALLY want to stock up on some big time! Elvia, yup 60 mg oral tbol/day is what i thought as well!
Yes i agree, from what i already know and learned from you guys is it would probably work awesome with Test. 400mg/week, huh? Yup, this will definately be a staple on my next blast.
HOWEVER, what do you guys think of this, since im on only week 3 of my 16 week blast, i am wondering if i can introduce Masteron, work up to perhaps the dosages Elvia mentioned, @ weeks 8-16? I imagine this would harden up my gains?? I would be interested in anyones thoughts.
Why is Masteron almost NEVER discussed.....on any forums? Not many posts about it, thats just my opinion.

Because too many fucking people can't think for themselves, don't bother digging deep enough in researching shit... yet wanna sound like an expert so they parrot what they heard "so-and-so-respected vet" from a messageboard.

I was told by many people "not to bother" with masteron, as it won't do anything to you unless you are in single digits. Since I didn't get a SINGLE good answer on how a compound would or wouldn't work based on how lean you are, and the information I gathered on my own, I said fuck it and gave it a try.

Tightens you up, less chance of storing excess calories as bodyfat (byproduct of reduced estro), great for maintainuing what you have in a mass calorie deficit, sharpens your muscle quality, great sense of well being, more energy and a mild strength increase.

Flexpack thanks for your reply. Ok i understand what you guys are telling me, will introduce asap and work up to recommended dosages. Elvia awesome feedback man, it all makes sense. Of course someone would tell you NOT to use something with so many benefits, they are just putting their ignorance on display. yes i know the type of people you are talking about, they are everywhere. They are simply repeating what they heard from "someone in the know", for whatever reason. I am more of a results oriented person, and i think anyone who has endeavors in this sport/personal goals should have at least a basic knowledge of Pharmacology. Thanks much for the input guys!!

Good luck brother. Keep us updated!

Bro if your already in week 3 of 16 then IMO as soon as you get that mast, introduce it. Mast is like EQ. It only gets better with time and is meant to be ran for the 12-16 week period. As I mentioned before, it's so mellow you most likely won't notice any sides from it. If your planning on peaking at 600mg EQ per week, I would run that same dose in Mast. But if this is your first heavy cycle of all this, make sure you work up to these doses.

I would run it exactly like this. Add it in asap but start lower and build up the dose over time. If you are gonna use mast e I would probably do 200/300/400/500/600 and stay at 600 till the end of your cycle. Although even 400mg per week max will only add to your cycles results.

Flexpack and Elvia your input is much appreciated, thanks again. Elvia the protocol you outlined sound SICKENING!! One last question for you bros, i have access to Masteron E, 200 mg/ And Masteron P 100mg/ml. My coach for example has me dosing the Test E mon/wed/fri for even blood levels. I am wondering if i would dose the Masteron E the same way for even blood levels as well. He said he recommends this to his clients who are trying to get their procard. USUAL SUSPECTS(lol.) Any thoughts of running it this way? I am dosing my EQ and Test E this way currently. Its working for me...

Flexpack and Elvia your input is much appreciated, thanks again. Elvia the protocol you outlined sound SICKENING!! One last question for you bros, i have access to Masteron E, 200 mg/ And Masteron P 100mg/ml. My coach for example has me dosing the Test E mon/wed/fri for even blood levels. I am wondering if i would dose the Masteron E the same way for even blood levels as well. He said he recommends this to his clients who are trying to get their procard. USUAL SUSPECTS(lol.) Any thoughts of running it this way? I am dosing my EQ and Test E this way currently. Its working for me...

Your very welcome.

As for your question, if this is how your coach has you running your test E and EQ on a 3x weekly protocol then I would keep the mast the same way. Although you really only need 2x injections on E oils, I have heard several run it 3x per week in lower doses to try and build a more efficient environment and they love it.
Your coach has done this before and he has liked the results from it, so IMO run the mast along side with the same protocol. Then you also won't have to be a pin cushion if you had mast on a different schedule.
One of the biggest things I have learned is if it's working for you then don't try to fix it, lay back and enjoy your results. You can switch protocol up in your next cycle and compare it to this if needed.

Last edited:
Good info!! Sounds tempting except for masteron and the inane hair loss it causes.

You get hair loss from mast!? No way man I've never shed a hair from it. I think it's one of those that are more based on the individual and their hereditary makeup, if your going to lose your hair like your grandpa then certain things will speed it up like Anavar which is hard on the hairline but I only get a few lost hairs here and there but then I've Seen guys take it and practically lose every hair on their head lol.
But then again I'm usually runnin GH which REALLY gives me a thick head of hair.

Last edited:
I just started ipamorelin Any suggestion on how n when to dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started ipamorelin Any suggestion on how n when to dose

My favorite protocol for ipam is simply 1000mcg pre bed. This is of course if you can afford it. If not just run 500mcg pre bed.

Some like 200mcg pre workout or middle of day and remainder of desired dose pre bed.

Go with the mast e and run it like your coach mentions. Just gradually build up the dose until you are running it at a max of 1ml x 3 times weekly (600mg). Mast P is great but it just means more pinning... at least eod with mast p but I usually do ed dosing.

Flexpack thank you again for clearing that up for me, it does make sense to me also to dose it the way you mentioned, since my coach has me dosing the T and EQ this way. He really sweats the details, and i seen some guys who are the results of his coaching, as well as he is currently competing. Thats what i like about him, the details. Elvia thanks again for your input as well, my notes are updated and i am getting sum Mast ASAP. Like Flexpack, from what i see about the results from Mast, IT WILL be a staple in every blast i do. I will of course update you guys a little later on my progress via this thread or PM. I can see im gonna have a frickin BROMANCE with this Mast.

Thanks flexpack215. I'm gonna do the 200 and remainder pre bed. Thanks again

Flexpack thank you again for clearing that up for me, it does make sense to me also to dose it the way you mentioned, since my coach has me dosing the T and EQ this way. He really sweats the details, and i seen some guys who are the results of his coaching, as well as he is currently competing. Thats what i like about him, the details. Elvia thanks again for your input as well, my notes are updated and i am getting sum Mast ASAP. Like Flexpack, from what i see about the results from Mast, IT WILL be a staple in every blast i do. I will of course update you guys a little later on my progress via this thread or PM. I can see im gonna have a frickin BROMANCE with this Mast.

Thanks flexpack215. I'm gonna do the 200 and remainder pre bed. Thanks again

You're very welcome guys. We hope you all the success!

My favorite protocol for ipam is simply 1000mcg pre bed. This is of course if you can afford it. If not just run 500mcg pre bed.

Some like 200mcg pre workout or middle of day and remainder of desired dose pre bed.

Wits a good site to order from that's legit

Wits a good site to order from that's legit

Just letting you know you can't ask that on here. Just use one of the great sponsors on here and research them before buying.

Can someone PM me a good fast sponsor of BAC water? I ordered from a sponsor but it's taking forever!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws