over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

opinion on breaking out?

weircc

Banned
OK so here's my thoughts does different oils have an effect on break outs? Reason I ask is because one of my bros was on a brand and broke out pretty bad this time he's on a brand with grape seed oil and has barley any?? I used to break out until I went on accutane then I didn't have a single pimple!! I'll be damn I'm six weeks off accutane and here the Lil bastards come this time really small but I'm wondering if I switch my sponsor if this will help? DVDs I'm using has EQ same as I used before and same as my bro used when he brokeout bad. Just had me thinking. I grabbed some more accutane but its a generic and not sure how I feel about it.

Did either one of you get bloods? For me, acne is usually caused by out of control estrogen. I've kept it in check and use cetaphil. My skin is much better than before.

The oil could have something to do with it but I'm skeptical.

OK so here's my thoughts does different oils have an effect on break outs? Reason I ask is because one of my bros was on a brand and broke out pretty bad this time he's on a brand with grape seed oil and has barley any?? I used to break out until I went on accutane then I didn't have a single pimple!! I'll be damn I'm six weeks off accutane and here the Lil bastards come this time really small but I'm wondering if I switch my sponsor if this will help? DVDs I'm using has EQ same as I used before and same as my bro used when he brokeout bad. Just had me thinking. I grabbed some more accutane but its a generic and not sure how I feel about it.

He's never done bloods last time I did my estro was good but should probably get a check up

^ cetaphil huh? ...have to look into that myself. Thanks

I use the cetaphil antibacterial bar soap. Works well. Tanning will help too if your skin can handle it and keep it moisturized.

^ cetaphil huh? ...have to look into that myself. Thanks

Acutane will clear anyone right up you won't see a pimple just wondering if changing DVDs with different oils and no eq will make a difference

Does EQ cause you to break out more than test?

Acutane will clear anyone right up you won't see a pimple just wondering if changing DVDs with different oils and no eq will make a difference

^ did you have any sides w/ the acutane bro?

^ did you have any sides w/ the acutane bro?

Just dry lips and skin nothing that chap stick (lots) and lotion didnt take care of. my skin was amazing its a must have if break out while watching dvds.

Last edited:
Just dry lips and skin nothing that chap stick (lots) and lotion didnt take care of. my skin was amazing its a must have if break out while watching dvds.

thanks brutha!

Usually the aromatization of test is the culprit for acne. EQ is supposed to aromatase at around half the rate of test. I haven't heard many people say EQ is worse than test in the acne department.

What I mean is some sponsors have eq in there test a lot of bros have bad reactions to it

Try b5 high dose before Accutane.

Some do 10 grams per day (split up) for two months then lower to 5 or lower.

I have used Accutane when I was younger, fucked me up.
I get same effect I desire with vitamin b5. Very good at oil control.
Helps my "cycle" body acne when I use with home made erythromycin gel. Benzoyl peroxide bleaches my shirts so no thanks. Helps big time with tren acne

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws