over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

opinion on high dosage testosterone and leaning effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

reconhardc

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Afternoon Bros I am a newby and have been reading your good bro post for months. I understnd alot but somethings I am still strugglinh to. In your opinions, does test at lets say 600 to 1000mg offer veyr good fat burning effect when coupled with and good anti E like femara, along with a carb only after training diet.I know what I have read and been instructed. I am just tying to get more of a general concensus. thanks and thanks you all for the education!1 Mr magoo I hope your feeling better, and Phil I think you should compete again.!!:D ps the test in particular is test phenyl prop.

I can tell you if is it your first cycle,dont take fenilpropionate,becouse it's hurt as hell! and 1000mg,wow! If you will do it,then you are realy the man!

forbb;)

it will give a leaning effect, even better if tren is used, a si recall this aint ur first cycle though right?

i would use some fina or maybe winny to help lean you out

i would just use test as i am aware of ur previous cycle history, also do a search for "real cutting drugs" posted by me

thanks bros for reply

would clomid everyother day be okay to maintain decent testicular size, or would using this be overkill while using femara,
I plan on using the DCrapp method of up high 4 weeks and low 2 weeks, just concerned about to much bloat, and also at that dosage will 3 hours of cardio weekly, 1 hour in morningm on empty stomach be to much.

What you are describing is a keto diet except for after your workout. Although this will work for fatloss, you will not actually ever get into ketosis. What exactly is your goal here? Test will work in any cutting program as long as you supress the aromatization. So femara or L-dex or Nolvadex would work will with it. And if you are only on for 6 weeks at 1000mg per week, you won't need clomid until post therapy. You might want to look into HCG at about the 5 week point. Thats about it. 1 hour of cardio is quite a bit. Especially on a very low carb, to no carb diet. You will need tones of fat and protein to prevent muscle wasting. I would recommend 45 mins 3x per week max!!

Macdaddy

hey macdaddy

thankf for reply . I will not only be on for 6 weeks, ater the 2 week low dosage lets say half of starting dose so if starting dose is 750 mgs, then 2 week lows will be a total of 375mg per week for the 2 week cruise then back up to 750, for 4 and then back down to 375mgs. on the cuise I will tke clomid everyday for the 2 weeks just to get as close to normal hormaonal levels as possible. There is a lengthy thread on animals borad on this. My over all goal is this. I am 6 feet 3 inches, and 289, round 11% body fat. I want to compete next year, but I beleive I have to shape up and get harder and touch up some areas well. I dont want to do orals to much. I am also a person that has a propensity to hold water, that is why the worry about test. I want to do a big npc show next year so fromthe threads I have read I will problably have to be on for the rest of thge year until that show in september of next year. thank macdaddy.

Test doesn't bloat me any longer, and I don't need any serms or Ais, I take adderal and probably built a tolerance to test, not sure if those have anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear