over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinion on injection pain..help plz

bigswole88

Newbies
I have been using Test Prop (Balkan Pharma) for 4 weeks now at 200mg EOD, and everytime the day after i shoot it swells up and hurts for about 3-4 days and sometimes i get test fever the day after shooting as well...i have tried baking it, heating the oil up post-injection, injecting slowly, heating the spot after and massaging it but nothing seems to lesson the pain to much...i know it legit because i got it from a sponsor on here....any ideas on what else i can do to minimize the lumps and pain?

I did the Balkin test e a few years back for 12 weeks and every injection left me sore as hell with knots the size of baseballs at times. It would last about 7-8 days and then go away. I had the same symptoms too, I had test flu all the time and was feverish everyday around the same time. It was good but it was so painfull that I couldnt even train at times. I tried everything and nothing worked, my guess is it will prob be the same for you if your 4 weeks in and still having these issues.

heat pad, ibuprofen, grin and bear. prop is tough, either deal with it or find something else.

I have been using Test Prop (Balkan Pharma) for 4 weeks now at 200mg EOD, and everytime the day after i shoot it swells up and hurts for about 3-4 days and sometimes i get test fever the day after shooting as well...i have tried baking it, heating the oil up post-injection, injecting slowly, heating the spot after and massaging it but nothing seems to lesson the pain to much...i know it legit because i got it from a sponsor on here....any ideas on what else i can do to minimize the lumps and pain?

my opinion which you are not going to want to hear is get a different prop...prop is tough to concentrate at high levels and your mix has a lot of solvents in it...my opinion on baking is...it has never helped any mixture i or any friends have had in the past...we tossed all of the bad stuff and now stick to stuff we know to be painless...also prop does not have to be painful...ive had plenty of prop in the past that was smooth, even back in the day brovel was smooth prop..some said it was underdosed(although i never saw any lab tests to say so) but even if underdosed it worked good and was cheap enough to account for underdosage

IMPOSTOR!!! lol

Try doing 100mg ED instead. Also, you can try cutting it with some sterile oil but that will increase the volume you're injecting so you will need to look into multiple sites to shoot. If you have someone who can stick you I'm a big fan of lat shots but I'm not flexible enough to do it myself.

like bigSwole said, don't take more than 100mgs of any short acting ester, its also a good idea to mix short acting esters with painless aas, like test e!

my opinion which you are not going to want to hear is get a different prop...prop is tough to concentrate at high levels and your mix has a lot of solvents in it...my opinion on baking is...it has never helped any mixture i or any friends have had in the past...we tossed all of the bad stuff and now stick to stuff we know to be painless...also prop does not have to be painful...ive had plenty of prop in the past that was smooth, even back in the day brovel was smooth prop..some said it was underdosed(although i never saw any lab tests to say so) but even if underdosed it worked good and was cheap enough to account for underdosage

I had some good prop years ago, had great results, yet I noticed more post injection pain w/ it than any other compound... (except DK T-400) It could be the high BA %, as I got the "sust flu" when I did a mini experiment by taking an amp ED for a week -- that was dumb. Also baking has never done much for me either -- I do not have an autoclave so back in the ol' fina making days I would use it for sterilization, or attempt to anyway :eek:

Cutting

like bigSwole said, don't take more than 100mgs of any short acting ester, its also a good idea to mix short acting esters with painless aas, like test e!

Yeah the only way I could reduce the pain from Denkall's T-400 was by cutting it with some low mg anabolic, upping the oil volume.

I dont know why anyone would want to subject themselves to that EOD. No way in hell for me anyways. Too high consentration. Maybe go 50/50 with EQ. I would dump it in a heart beat and enjoy cyp on Monday and Thursday. Almost pain free.

My thoughts would be what the hell is my body going through with each shot? Then when is one of these going to send me to the doc because of some other problem. TO me it's just not worth it.

Best of luck with whatever route you take,
K

Bigswole,

I'm running Balkan Prop right now also. I'm in week 6 going on 7. My ass feels like a dart board and I can't walk up stairs (Still). Like others said time to switch I'm doing that as we speak. The gains are great but the last two months have been hell. Nothing helps it is what it is.

switch brands of prop

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity