over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions about fasting for fat loss?

Do you think the fasting is the key or do you think the way you are eating is having you eat less overall calories ? I have read some things about fasting and it intrigues me. I remember reading an article years ago about just total calories in a 24 hour period. The one constant for the total calories was that it was healthy food broken into 3 meals not just anything. That would seem to be very convenient give you could eat your "allotted" food intake whenever as long as you didn't go over the amount.

:yeahthat:I think when Haney Rambod,George Farrah,Shelby Starnes, John Meadows Start recommending this for their clients I will do it but until then if it aint broke don't fix it. Just seems slowing down your metabolism and having in consistent insulin levels in your body would not be good. Obviously anytime you eat less you prob will loose weight but once again why would you ever want to be hungry? I get angry when I miss meals:banghead: Tell ya what Shelby took my pre contest diet that I was doing added in more calories and I started to loose 4-5lbs per 5 days. 6 meals per day was the game plan;)

Fasting isn't magical if you eat over your maintenance your going to gain weight its simple , bigguy, and Johnny this eating protocol isn't really ideal for guys at that caliber them eating that many calories in so little time could be tricky and cause some stomach problems, but for the group majority of people who don't have much too eat that's what makes this amazing. Bigguy you said your never hungry eating constantly right? Well for me if I ate constantly each meal would be 400-500 cals during a cut , Id rather eat 2-3 Big filling meals and with family then eat like a mouse and have smaller meals and be starving for my next meal.

That's why this is different for everyone if you prefer to eat small meals then do that instead , fasting really isn't a magic formula, and as far as insulin levels go if you go on that website you will see that insulin levels are improved and insulin sensitivity is actually improved as well during the fast and after. cheers :)

The Lyle McDonald books on fasting are good. However, speaking purely subjective, it is the caloric reduction that brings out the abs.

I have never heard of tren decreasing protein sysnthesis. I've heard quite the oppossite. That's its one of the best lean bulkers ever if you can eat enough but its also a fantastic protein sparing agent

thats because protein degradation is increased LESS than protein synthesis.
tren still inhibits protein synthesis. its a fact.
many people dont know that. in the end you have a positive nitrogen balance and thats why you gain muscle. you dont have to stuff yourself with 500g protein a day though if tren is your main anabolic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws