over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions.. Adderall

It's not meth. And as far as the appetite suppression goes, it fades with time, for me it did at least. I had run cycles of ephedrine in the past and I learned to beat the appetite suppression when need be by just cramming my face and eating faster than my body could respond to tell me I'm full. After a while it will fade, as will the weight loss effects, just like taking ephedrine does. If your doc prescribed it for you and you feel you REALLY need the Adderall like I do, then just take it. I'm on gear and I'm taking the Adderall and the only side I really have is dehydration but that is also coupled with the fact that I'm eating 300g+ of protein a day so when this is the case you should already be drinking a fuckton of water. I just drink water all day, eat big ass breakfasts prior to taking the Adderall and cram food down when I can for the rest of the day. All I know is that pre-adderall I would find myself less motivated and more easily distracted in the gym talking to people and watching other people blah blah, now I get in, finish every last rep, and feel better overall about my workouts. Adderall works if you have ADHD, if you don't it has the opposite effect and you run around all jacked up like a tweaker. For me I just seem more focused and robot-like! :D

Hi,

I just started Adderall XR @ 30mg a day about a month ago. Just began a new cycle as well last week. Test P/Npp/Var/Prami/Letro. All that junk + Adderall. The Adderall has definitely made a positive impact on my training. I actually have ADHD and I feel much more focused in the gym. I have read that a stim + another stim like ECA can be pretty unhealthy for you. Heart is basically beating out of your chest. I'd be careful with the 2 stimulant combos...definitely listen to your body and check your pulse and BP while doing your cardio to make sure your heart isnt going to explode on you. As far as what the guy above said about impeding recovery idk anything about that, and as I'm on gear I can't say whether or not I've noticed any difference in recovery time.

BTW: Id say the Adderall works for me about as well as ECA does. It is tough for me to get food down in the middle of the day. I eat a big breakfast then take my Adderall, and most of the rest of my meals are smaller than usual. But this may change over time as your body gets used to the Adderall.

Same for me. Id be hesitant to add in clenbuterol. If I did, I would definately stop the Adderall.

At first I didnt have much of an appetite, but its started to come around. If anything just make yourself eat.

I take for legit reason also. I dont get the amped up, high that some do who use for rec use.

i was on that stuff for a few years, i dropped it cold turkey...
it was not easy but i did stop.
After seeing myself and hard earn muscle go away.... i was like f this shit ..

i will not recommend that stuff to anyone. that stuff not only destroy ya

yuk i did get a degree but it was a crazy 2-3 years

If you are really adhd is will not have the speed up effect, people who legitimatly have adhd calm down when on it. Personally I don't have it but have taken it during dieting and it is amazing for it appetite suprression. I wouldn't take much in terms of stims on it, at least not right away. Clen and addies of the bat is asking for heart problems. Its a hell of a drug.

Made me like a robot. I was focused during workouts but would get anxiety after. In addition I don't think it was too kind to my adrenal gland.

Def don't want to eat while on addys.

Regards.............nf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner