over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on best cutting cycle/compounds

I've been thinking about this too.

Microdosing Tren at 5-10mg per day.

Have you considered Trestolone? I swear 15mg/ED was enough to make a great diference so maybe 5-10mg ED could be healthier and still produce good gains. I really like tren... but is not easy on my body and I do not feel better or worse. Tren E at 200mg week do a lot for my physique but my HDL gets under 30 at 12 weeks. Obviously at higher doses gives higher results. I do not remember but 300mg Test and 105mg Trest ace per week for 6 weeks my HDL was higher than 40... But I feel better on Test and Trestolone (energy, libido, rest no fucked up) than on testosterone alone, a lot better than on Test and Tren.

To clarify I do not say that my HDL was great only that trest seems milder on that value.

Have you considered Trestolone? I swear 15mg/ED was enough to make a great diference so maybe 5-10mg ED could be healthier and still produce good gains. I really like tren... but is not easy on my body and I do not feel better or worse. Tren E at 200mg week do a lot for my physique but my HDL gets under 30 at 12 weeks. Obviously at higher doses gives higher results. I do not remember but 300mg Test and 105mg Trest ace per week for 6 weeks my HDL was higher than 40... But I feel better on Test and Trestolone (energy, libido, rest no fucked up) than on testosterone alone, a lot better than on Test and Tren.

What gains did you get on 15mg trestolone daily? Any significant muscle fullness, weight gain or lean mass?

If I’m cutting just to cut and not preparing for a show, I like to keep doses relatively low and run just test and tren with anadrol as anadrol is great for keep strong and full all while for many people causing some appetite decrease.

Trest is intriguing at 10-15mg per day.

I don't think anything beats tren for cutting. But I am running test, tren ace and a low dose(12.5mg) of trest ace and am very pleased with it. Not holding water, my face is thinned out nicely, getting much leaner and vascular, but muscles are staying fuller for sure and strength is not really dropping off in spite of being in a pretty hefty deficit. Like Mike Arnold said, I don't think it gets better than a test, tren, trest combo. Just keep the trest low on cuts with tren higher, and tren lower with trest higher on bulks. The only downside to trest is you just cannot run it that high before estrogen gets out of hand, so nandrolone may be a better option for higher doses in a bulk.

What gains did you get on 15mg trestolone daily? Any significant muscle fullness, weight gain or lean mass?
Fullnes and strength for sure... also a little bloat. My diet was a bit off because I was hungry, very hungry (something to keep in mind if you are cutting but not everyone relate to the hunger part with trest), despite of eating more I wasn't getting fatter just fuller so maybe similar to tren in that. I really like to know how higher doses treat me.

Ive never even considered running trest tbh. Back in the day it wasnt spoken of much. One of the few AAS I know almost nothing about. its a 19-nor derivative yeah?

I honestly dont know many guys who like Trest while dieting down.
Getting lean lean involves really controlling your estrogen when using test...why throw another drug, that aromatizes MORE into the mix. Especially when its still pretty exotic and effects users very differently. Cool, it makes you full. So do many other (and cheaper) drugs in the arsenal.

Save it for putting on quality mass.

I like cutting on trest. I feel it boosts my metabolism and helps burn fat as well as tren, but it doesn't come with the same side effects. It gives me tons of energy in the gym for high volume workouts in a deficit. I stay upbeat and in a good mood all day with low calories when I'm on trest. It doesn't make me look as shredded as tren at the same body fat level, but the fat loss effects are there.

Some guys say that it boosts their appetite. I can eat more on trest if I want to, but it doesn't make eating less any more difficult for me.

I like cutting on trest. I feel it boosts my metabolism and helps burn fat as well as tren, but it doesn't come with the same side effects. It gives me tons of energy in the gym for high volume workouts in a deficit. I stay upbeat and in a good mood all day with low calories when I'm on trest. It doesn't make me look as shredded as tren at the same body fat level, but the fat loss effects are there.

Some guys say that it boosts their appetite. I can eat more on trest if I want to, but it doesn't make eating less any more difficult for me.

Does that all happen on low dose trest (10-15mg daily), or are we talking higher dosages to experience all that you're saying?

Does that all happen on low dose trest (10-15mg daily), or are we talking higher dosages to experience all that you're saying?

Low doses definitely work. Higher doses (up to 25 mg/day for me) seem to burn fat faster, but the extra water weight can cover up some of the visual results.

Just started 100mg Test Prop, 100mg Primo E and 150mg Mast E 3x week (Mon/Wed/Fri).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131