over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on best cutting cycle/compounds

Excells

Registered
So I have done a good amount of bulking cycles and I have tried many different compounds. Test/Tren/Winny/Dbol/EQ/SD
But I have never really tried a solid cutting cycle. Now I have seen so many cycles online. Some will say Run anavar others say anavar is not really that effective. I have seen others say run EQ, Masterone, ect.
There is so much info out there on whats best and whats a waste of time. I know that different compounds do not work as well for some as they do for others.
Now I am curious what you guys take and try for cutting cycles.
My Cycle is going to be about 12-16 weeks long if that matters.

I am thinking For sure Test/Tren/ Im leaning towards winny. I have never tried anavar/Primo and ive heard those are solid choices as well.
I have always enjoyed Winny But I have heard primo or masterone is better and more effective. Whats your thoughts on this?

Test / tren / mast is sold in blends for a reason. Anavar is a great addition if you're willing to run four compounds.

Primo is excellent in a different way. Lots of guys can't tolerate tren side effects for 12 - 16 week cycles. Primo gives you a great look in a deficit, big and full but not bloated looking like with nandrolone or high test. Primo doesn't have bad side effects for most, and it gets better every week with long cycles.

Trt test , low dose tren hex , primo e and finish with winny

I prefer primo over mast

2iu HGH at 2x a day
Test/mast/tren has always been my favorite for contest prep with a little winstrol or halo the last couple weeks.

I'd like to be able to run real primo through a contest prep at 500-600mg a week..

2iu HGH at 2x a day
Test/mast/tren has always been my favorite for contest prep with a little winstrol or halo the last couple weeks.

I'd like to be able to run real primo through a contest prep at 500-600mg a week..
Alright yeah ive considered GH just have not tried it before and not sure where my best bet is going to get it. Ill do some research

2iu HGH at 2x a day

How far apart do you space the HGH shots? First thing am and pre-bed or...?
What kind of doses have you used for test/mast/tren?

How far apart do you space the HGH shots? First thing am and pre-bed or...?
What kind of doses have you used for test/mast/tren?
I personally was taking 2iu fasted in the am then 2iu at 3:30pm before training at 4:00 , drinking an intra workout shake with 50g carbs.
I start my doses at 200mg each after 5 weeks add 100mg to each so at 16 weeks I'm at 400mg of each.
I've gone alot higher with doses but didn't see that much improvement in physique but saw major difference in how shitty I felt.
I ended up stopping my prep this year cause of the virus shit. They have a show in 19 weeks so I might start over next week.

I personally was taking 2iu fasted in the am then 2iu at 3:30pm before training at 4:00 , drinking an intra workout shake with 50g carbs.
I start my doses at 200mg each after 5 weeks add 100mg to each so at 16 weeks I'm at 400mg of each.
I've gone alot higher with doses but didn't see that much improvement in physique but saw major difference in how shitty I felt.
I ended up stopping my prep this year cause of the virus shit. They have a show in 19 weeks so I might start over next week.
Thank you for sharing that. I’ve been trying to decide when to add a second dose of HGH to help with fat loss. I may need to give that method a trial run.

I’ve never prepped for a show but I can totally relate to having the realization that more does not necessarily equal better results. It almost makes me feel worse in some way at a certain dose though. Ex: too much test = water buffalo.

Best of luck if you decide to compete in 19 weeks.

Thank you for sharing that. I’ve been trying to decide when to add a second dose of HGH to help with fat loss. I may need to give that method a trial run.

I’ve never prepped for a show but I can totally relate to having the realization that more does not necessarily equal better results. It almost makes me feel worse in some way at a certain dose though. Ex: too much test = water buffalo.

Best of luck if you decide to compete in 19 weeks.

1 dose AM fasted
1 dose pre workout or before bed

This was best for me for fat loss

Would you ditch the Winny for mast then?

I don't have much experience with winny, since it dries out my joints too much. I would run test / tren / mast through the whole cycle (if you can tolerate tren that long), and add in var for the last 8 weeks. Winny would work instead of var if you already have experience with it.

I like cut mix and superdrol. Winstrol and anavar wreck my joints. You can always add clen and t3.

dnp + cut mix (test/mast/tren)

This works well with low doses of DNP. 100 - 200 mg/day is all it takes along with a good lifting routine and cutting diet. Some people say you can't gain muscle mass on DNP. They haven't tried it at a low dose with test / tren / mast.

Any combo of tren/var will be good.

If you wanted to do trenless, DHB or EQ+ Var would be a good bet too.

I like masteron when I’m lean, but if I’m coming down from 14-15% body fat I rather spend money on more anabolic AAS. Mast for me is more of purely cosmetic. Now if I’m like 10-11% going down hell yea mast is awesome

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws