over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on Blast Cruise

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am 6 weeks in a cycle of Test P, Test E, and EQ. I plan on running this for about 15 weeks. I was going to go into my pct after this cycle. I am now thinking of cruising through June and July on 250mgs Test E to help keep my gains and looking good for the summer. Is this a bad idea?? Would it make my PCT that much more difficult when I finally come off? Any opinions are appreciated.

I did something like that for 49 days after a contest prep. Did 250 mgs test e a week, 25 mgs of provirons Ed, 50 mg clomid for 21 days and adex rid for the 40 days, and 250 ius hcg for 40 days. It worked out pretty awesome for me didn't lose a thing

I wonder why you selected TP when you have Tren E. I have run cycles similar to that for my shows. I dont blast and cruise I tapper. And only run the EQ for 8 weeks max. Then I switch to Var and Mast last 8. So 16 week works best for me. Anymore and my bloodwork starts showing it. I wld recommend a low dose Exemestane with the cycle. Otherwise you seem to be in the right direction. Just get some blood work down around8 to 10 weeks to see what affects the cycle is having on you. As for your pCT, It might w a 15 week. I find for me after 20 my pct is usually harder and more taxing mentally to get right.

Running HCG during your cycle to avoid such a dramatic crash once you get off and "cruising" at the 250 dose at the tail end is not a bad idea before you jump off since you are not going from a high test level to essentially a crashed one. Remember, with a shorter cycle you will lose a lot once you get off, you didnt give your body enough time to mature the muscle you gained.

Thanks for the input guys. I am using Aromasin throughout my cycle, I will have to look into HCG, I don't know a whole lot about it. Read a lot about HCG, but still unsure of it.
Another note, for some reason when I cut back on my Test Prop, I really notice it, like I don't even notice the Test E (500mgs) is in my body. I wanted to phase the Test P out, but I like it too much now to do that, just gonna run it all the way through.

I did something like that for 49 days after a contest prep. Did 250 mgs test e a week, 25 mgs of provirons Ed, 50 mg clomid for 21 days and adex rid for the 40 days, and 250 ius hcg for 40 days. It worked out pretty awesome for me didn't lose a thing

Very well laid out plan , id run Nolvadex the whole time personaly rather than A-dex but thats me

I guess I am not quite understanding this plan. Did you run 250mgs test through your pct? If I am reading above correct, you ran Test and Clomid at the same time? If so, wouldn't running the test during pct defeat the purpose?
I want to run 250mgs test for 6 to 8 weeks after cycle, then start my pct. Maybe I misunderstood and you mean you ran test for 49 days longer, then started pct?

In my opinion i think blast cruise is just an excuse for guys who want to be on all the time but take breaks just for the sake of their health

But there is no question that you will be as big as you will ever be doing it

Sure beats the yo yo effect of time on = time off

No way in hell is 700mg test a cruise dose like some guys do, my first cycle was half that

IMO if you plan on doing cycles for a few years at least you might as well blast and cruise and keep all your gains because once you get into your 5,6,7 PCT your gonna shut down anyway. Your body is not meant to be turned on and off multiple times a year...

IMO if you plan on doing cycles for a few years at least you might as well blast and cruise and keep all your gains because once you get into your 5,6,7 PCT your gonna shut down anyway. Your body is not meant to be turned on and off multiple times a year...

A little controversial mabey, but i for one do agree with you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Do you think if someone did blast and cruise for say 1 year, that it is possible to have a successful PCT after being on that long? If possible, do you think probable? I am not saying its not, but I am intrigued now after reading your post. You could be on to something that I never thought about.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws