over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on blends

Blends

Most sources do offer a better price on, for example test, tren, mast blend opposed to buying each separately. But I prefer them individual,to increase/decrease as necessary

I do understand what a solution is. It concerns me how two different esters can become a solution and still perform independent of one another. I'm not saying anything other than I don't understand how this can take place. Maybe you could enlighten me friend?

Mainly because the esters are similar. An ester is just a chain of molecules designed to slow down the absorption of the hormone in deposit. Mixing them does not change the length of the chain.

So with a blend such as Test P/Tren A....absorption/half-life times are roughly the same as opposed to a blend that you wouldn't typically see such as Test E and Tren A. Even this blend is feasible....but keeping levels as even as possible requires different injection schedules which would negate the whole purpose of a blend anyway in my opinion.

But then again...I could be way off base as I'm drawing conclusions based on general chemistry as it relates to my line of work.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I do understand what a solution is. It concerns me how two different esters can become a solution and still perform independent of one another. I'm not saying anything other than I don't understand how this can take place. Maybe you could enlighten me friend?

Testosterone enanthate is a single compound, a single molecule. If you dissolve it in oil, it's still testosterone enanthate. The ester stays attached unless something specifically removes it like an esterase enzyme. Extreme heat might break down the molecule as well, but that doesn't really apply here. The hormone bonded to the ester is stable in solution.

Tren acetate is the same way. Dissolve it in oil, and it's still tren acetate. Dissolve both tren ace and test e in the same oil, and both will remain unchanged. Nothing about mixing the two will cause a chemical reaction to change the structure of the molecules. A blend containing test e and tren ace will work exactly the same as taking the same dose of each separately.

Most blends are either all short ester (test p / mast p / tren ace) or all long ester (test e / mast e / tren e). That's just about convenience and injection frequency. It works the same way with no ester blends like tne / trne / mtren.

Testosterone enanthate is a single compound, a single molecule. If you dissolve it in oil, it's still testosterone enanthate. The ester stays attached unless something specifically removes it like an esterase enzyme. Extreme heat might break down the molecule as well, but that doesn't really apply here. The hormone bonded to the ester is stable in solution.

Tren acetate is the same way. Dissolve it in oil, and it's still tren acetate. Dissolve both tren ace and test e in the same oil, and both will remain unchanged. Nothing about mixing the two will cause a chemical reaction to change the structure of the molecules. A blend containing test e and tren ace will work exactly the same as taking the same dose of each separately.

Most blends are either all short ester (test p / mast p / tren ace) or all long ester (test e / mast e / tren e). That's just about convenience and injection frequency. It works the same way with no ester blends like tne / trne / mtren.

just because its clear doesnt mean its a true solution.
there are other variables that come into play in depot dynamics that cause different things to happen to the depot once its in your body.

1cc of te 100mg is not the same as tp/tren a/mast p
sorta.
potentially.
lol

I like blends because of convenience, but i normally keep my test lower so a lot of the blends offered don't really suit my cycle needs, but hate running out of room in my syringe so the lower volume is appealing.

I was wondering about BLENDS also..

We are thinking of offering them ..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear