over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on Blood Work Please

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
History - I have been on TRT for about 7 months. I finished a blast in July that started with Test and NPP then switched for the last 8 weeks to Test and Tren.

I had my Lipids checked a couple weeks ago and everything looked great. A couple of days ago I got this blood work done. It was 1 day after I pinned 100mgs/ Test (I pin that twice per week), and 250 IU's of HCG.

One question I have is when on HCG isn't it supposed to raise your LH? Mine is still low. I know I have to give blood by the looks of things, I will get right on that. Any other opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Bloods.jpg
    Bloods.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 221
Also, my eGFR is low. Is this from the Tren, and should I be worried? I think this is a test to determine kidney failure?

I'm also looking for any experience on how to bring my numbers down other than just donating blood. Those numbers have me concerned especially knowing what maldorf went through.

eGFR is a calculated by creatinine and age (as well by gender and either African American or Non African American) the calculations of eGFR are (mL/min/1.73 m2) = 175 × (Scr)-1.154 × (Age)-0.203= eGFR. I'm guessing you are in your mid to late 40's?

Looking at your Albumin levels, you don't seem to be to dehydrated, yet you may be mildly dehydrated given your HH and creatinine levels. This as you're aware will give a false indication of ones HH and creatinine. In which as creatinine goes up, as does eGFR.

I personally pay more attention to my creatinine levels than eGFR. Without question any nephrologists would say the same. Not sure how muscular you are, and how your workouts were prior to your labs? This can have value in ones labs.

As far as your elevated RBC and Hematocrit. This can be from the obvious, AAS. As AAS stimulate EPO (Erythropoietin) that signals our bone marrow too kick out more RBC. End result, elevated RBC and HH. This may be relative to the elevation of where you live, and chronic hypoxia, (sleep apnea).

If you are in your mid to late 40's there's some data that suggests that with the use of exogenous testosterone, with older males, the master iron peptide hormone Hepcidin that regulates Iron uptake in our livers (suppressed function) increases signaling to EPO to increase hematocrit. Even though Hepcidin regulates how much iron is absorbed and iron is one of the building blocks of hemoglobin, and most labs use a calculation to determine hematocrit. So not only does Hepcidin regulate iron uptake, it also stimulates the production of hematocrit.

If you're taking Ephedrine, this also stimulates the increased production of hematocrit independent of a rise in hemoglobin. As well it also increases platelet micro aggression.

eGFR is a calculated by creatinine and age (as well by gender and either African American or Non African American) the calculations of eGFR are (mL/min/1.73 m2) = 175 × (Scr)-1.154 × (Age)-0.203= eGFR. I'm guessing you are in your mid to late 40's?

Looking at your Albumin levels, you don't seem to be to dehydrated, yet you may be mildly dehydrated given your HH and creatinine levels. This as you're aware will give a false indication of ones HH and creatinine. In which as creatinine goes up, as does eGFR.

I personally pay more attention to my creatinine levels than eGFR. Without question any nephrologists would say the same. Not sure how muscular you are, and how your workouts were prior to your labs? This can have value in ones labs.

As far as your elevated RBC and Hematocrit. This can be from the obvious, AAS. As AAS stimulate EPO (Erythropoietin) that signals our bone marrow too kick out more RBC. End result, elevated RBC and HH. This may be relative to the elevation of where you live, and chronic hypoxia, (sleep apnea).

If you are in your mid to late 40's there's some data that suggests that with the use of exogenous testosterone, with older males, the master iron peptide hormone Hepcidin that regulates Iron uptake in our livers (suppressed function) increases signaling to EPO to increase hematocrit. Even though Hepcidin regulates how much iron is absorbed and iron is one of the building blocks of hemoglobin, and most labs use a calculation to determine hematocrit. So not only does Hepcidin regulate iron uptake, it also stimulates the production of hematocrit.

If you're taking Ephedrine, this also stimulates the increased production of hematocrit independent of a rise in hemoglobin. As well it also increases platelet micro aggression.
Thanks stewie. Yes I am in my mid 40s. I am going to lower my dosage for a little while and start donating blood. I have a shoulder injury right now and have not lifted in two weeks, my water intake has been horrible since I have not been lifting, so I would not doubt if I was dehydrated.

for your question about your lh levels, was that your first dose of hcg Post cycle?

for your question about your lh levels, was that your first dose of hcg Post cycle?

I am on HCG all the time, it is part of my HRT program. These bloods are about 2.5 months after my cycle, just cruising on TRT. I take 500iu's of HCG a week, split up into two shots.

How long have you used hgc? Ive heard there is desensitized issues with long term usage.

Ive been able to get by without dumping blood with a diet low in red meat, no iron in supps, cardio, and a grapefruit in the morning(be careful with other meds)

ive since moved to a mountain area....so we'll see if the altitude effects things.

Last edited:
How long have you used hgc? Ive heard there is desensitized issues with long term usage.

Probably about 5 months. One of the reasons I am using a smaller dosage is because of what you said, I read small dosages should not desensitize LH but that could be wrong.

Probably about 5 months. One of the reasons I am using a smaller dosage is because of what you said, I read small dosages should not desensitize LH but that could be wrong.

That amount/time shouldn't be an issue. Do you test day after? The LH drops quickly.

My readings were close and dehydration was the problem.Hydrate 2 weeks and redo test.

That amount/time shouldn't be an issue. Do you test day after? The LH drops quickly.

Yes, test was exactly 1 day after. I did both my Test shot and HCG the day before. I usually do HCG 1 day prior to my Test shot, but not this time.

When you went on hrt were your levels bottomed out not due to gear? Were you naturally low?

If your hgc is pharma than try a short break. If UG check your source.

When you went on hrt were your levels bottomed out not due to gear? Were you naturally low?

If your hgc is pharma than try a short break. If UG check your source.

My Natural Test was low, then I did a cycle and 5 months later still low, even lower of course. I went the HRT route not only for lower T but for the better health effects. Everything is pharm grade. Accept of course when I blast. I just might try what you suggest, maybe take a little break, even see if I notice the difference with no HCG.

I agree..hydrate. At least a gallon a day. My readings were almost as high as yours on only hrt doses. Also I believe there is a study showing black and green tea lowers them somewhat.

My readings were close and dehydration was the problem.Hydrate 2 weeks and redo test.

My Natural Test was low, then I did a cycle and 5 months later still low, even lower of course. I went the HRT route not only for lower T but for the better health effects. Everything is pharm grade. Accept of course when I blast. I just might try what you suggest, maybe take a little break, even see if I notice the difference with no HCG.

Mine are "naturally" low also due to lymes disease. Hgc or clomid stops working around 3-4 month mark. So I only use sporadic(2 weeks every few months) in case I want another child. If you were low anyway. HGC may not work much.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws