over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions On Chiropractors

I was waiting...

Still biting my tongue :mad: Eight years of Education and hearing some of this crap is disheartening.But some of the strange things incorporated into the profession by some of the more free spirits literally has made the profession seem like qauckery:banghead: from the outside.

Some of you wouldn't even believe some of the stories I have about professors back in school and some of the individuals I have come in contact with in this profession,lol.

Seen you down there for awhile, kept hoping you'd chime in, I know you are someone who (from what I can tell on here at least) is a very "normal" (for lack of a better word than I can think of now) DC... I knew this thread was going to eat away at you, don't blame you.

Seen you down there for awhile, kept hoping you'd chime in, I know you are someone who (from what I can tell on here at least) is a very "normal" (for lack of a better word than I can think of now) DC... I knew this thread was going to eat away at you, don't blame you.

HA ha yeah I was waiting for Kid to see this thread and some of the nonsense people spout out of their mouths

Thanks,Yeah I saw the thread but some of the comments were just so silly a response wasn't even worthy.I wasn't aware that you could adjust yourself,and just by violently twisting your spine??lol.missed that part in school.

It is hard in this profession sometimes as there are people that have had bad experiences and strong opinions due to this... BUT the people that spout off about "crack" this or "pop" that, like it is just about pushing and praying for loud noises are uneducated.These are the same people that think the bones are making the "audible" noise during an adjustment..

when a person is in pain ,desparation will make them try everything and sometimes twice,which gives me the opportunity to educate them and give them proper care this time around.
Some of my best patients came in VERY skeptical or close minded.Now they are dragging in all of their family members and everyone they know :)

HA ha yeah I was waiting for Kid to see this thread and some of the nonsense people spout out of their mouths

Just like all the comments on AAS , training and diet etc... the ones with the comments for just about anything and everything are the least knowledgable about the subject...as it is clear by those comments alone.

What can you do? you know what they say about opinions..:)

I've been using a chiro all my life. My mothers brother was a chiro and they lived right down the street.

Anyways fast forward. Most of you know I live in Baja Mexico. About a month ago I needed to see a chiro. After 15 yrs down here I finally found one in Ensenada. I must say he is the best chiro I have ever been to. He takes his time (approx 1 hr) and you get your money's worth. 220 pesos per visit or about U.S $18. On his wall he has his degree in chiropractics from Fullerton, Calif.

Funny thing is the guy is BLIND.

The only thing quack about a chiro is they want to take x rays which aren't needed. They can tell by feel if something is not aligned. X rays are just another way for them to make extra money so they can take their receptionist to a hotel / motel for a quickie.

Oh please...that was really constructive and informative. :confused: :banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity