over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on Estrogen control?

I have always ran aromasin at a low dose eod I feel e2 control is key but blood work should be done at the 4 week mark to see how dose should be adjusted

Nolva is selective in that it acts as an estrogen antagonist in some tissues but acts as estrogen in other tissues. It also has direct anti E effect because the metabolite N,N-Didesmethyl-4-hydroxytamoxifen acts as an AI

That's good info I didn't know.

" high normal" estro may not be bad.. But going over for long periods of time is not good.. And running a gram or more of test ( as many here do) with no estro protection is asking for issues.. Elevated estro levels are what most physicians see as the primary cause of prostate cancers.. It used to be thought that dht was the culprit but many are leaning to estrogen .. I know when my father got prostate cancer he had very elevated estro..

This is what I've heard as well, I actually posted a study showing E2 having a 30fold more powerful activation of the AR than DHT in some prostate cancers. 30 times, E2 activating the androgen receptor.

But the thing is doctors still aren't talking about lowering E2, because it will switch on T. If you get prostate cancer, you have to nix the balls and then crush E2, sucks but it's the only way I've heard.

Stevie and Swim15 that was the answer I was hunting for.. I know meadows like nolva as his primary anti e.. It wasn't making sense to me as my knowledge of nolva was primarily as a blocker.. Not have anti e properties.. But according to the studies posted it does have anti e properties through its metabolites.. How strong I don't know evt.. But it makes more sense as to how some were getting by with using nolva only.. So while using lower test protocols taking a low dose of aromasin and nolva together coukd, in theory , lower E2 too much.. I might just stick with the nolva at 20 mgs until my next blood work and see where it is..

How did you feel when taking a low dose of aromasin and nolva together coukd?May I know what dose of them respectively?

How did you feel when taking a low dose of aromasin and nolva together coukd?May I know what dose of them respectively?

I felt fine.. But the old joint issues always seem to,sneak up on me even on low dose aromasin .. So I have tried Eod routine and even twice a week.. But eventually the joints get stiff..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws