over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on my girls cycle...

-TOXIC-

Banned
Put my girl on this cycle to help her tone up and drop some bodyfat. Also got her on a decent diet as well. Im not good with girl cycles so let me know your opinions from the guys that do.

HGH 1iu per day (5 on, 2 off)
Anavar 10mg ed
T3. 25mcg ed

Make sure not to put her on your diet lol

So you put your girl on a cycle? Does she know anything about the drugs she is taking?

My suggestion is drop the anavar, maybe use a little clen, eat good, train hard, do some cardio. She will be fine.

From seeing what clen does to women, it's almost like an AAS. The girls I know always seem to get stronger, and leaner while using it.

My girl bloated like crazy on 6mgs a day of legit var...like dbol, abomb looking bloat...I had to run them a while just to make sure they were in fact var;)
2 iu's of Elis before am cardio have been the best yet for her. No sides, just steady results...

Make sure she knows that 10mg var will bring increased facial hair, clit growth, and deeping of the voice that will not be reversible. It's not a question of IF she will get these side effects, it's just a question of how MUCH she will get these side effects. If she is OK with that, then everything is fine, just make sure you don't BS her.

Clen Instead of Var perhaps?

Make sure she knows that 10mg var will bring increased facial hair, clit growth, and deeping of the voice that will not be reversible. It's not a question of IF she will get these side effects, it's just a question of how MUCH she will get these side effects. If she is OK with that, then everything is fine, just make sure you don't BS her.

Very, very true. Anavar is touted as a mild anabolic. Mild only for men. My wife used Anavar a while back and a measly 10mg ED dose caused bloating as well as some minor facial hair, clitoral sensitivity and mood swings. However the strength and lean mass increases were so great (and gains she still has to this day) but the minor virilizing effects she got was enough for her to stop using after only 8 weeks.

My GF has done 5mg a day with great results..... I good friend of mines wife just finished 8 weeks of the same dose 5mg a day and looks phenomenal....i asked my friend to pay attention to her clit but at any point did it increase in size....he told me she just had more sensitivity..

So you put your girl on a cycle? Does she know anything about the drugs she is taking?

My suggestion is drop the anavar, maybe use a little clen, eat good, train hard, do some cardio. She will be fine.

From seeing what clen does to women, it's almost like an AAS. The girls I know always seem to get stronger, and leaner while using it.

That cycle looks great but I agree with this. I assume she has never ran anything? 1 thing would be great. Clen or the avar would give her great results. The clen being a better option than the avar as the later is hormonal. If you have good clen 20mcg per day could do alot for her. Bump that up to a max of 60mcg if needed but that is more than enough (40mcg sounds about right).

I have to add some are more sensitive than others but 10mg avar is not as big as a deal as many think. There are girls that take 40-60mg avar with mild side effects... I would obviously never recommend that and if someone was to do that they are asking to look more manly (facial hair etc). And sure everyone is different but again 10mg avar is a fairly safe for women. But for a girl just wanting to lose some bodyfat it is totally not needed.

Generally I don't think women and hormones go well together... they are far more sensitive to their effects. Major mood swings are a possibility even with the smallest of aas doses (such as 10mg avar). Like with anything people react differently but be extra careful when picking what your girl is gonna take.

Sides in women vary greatly. 5mg is a good place to start for their first run, unless they are after mass, then maybe 10mg. But whatever is fine, the important thing is that they are aware of the possibilities. Mild increase in facial hair is probably what men would care the LEAST about, because we don't have to pluck it, but something that women would probably care the MOST about. Clitoral growth isn't probably going to be that noticeable until a few cycles, but understand, even if you don't notice it is growing, it still IS, just very slightly. Virilization isn't like sides men get, it always happens, just at a different rate in some than others. Var is a good choice because they can stop and get it to clear quickly if anything starts happening at too fast of a rate.

When you introduce an androgen into the female body, it compensates by raising estrogen, this increase in estrogen is generally masked by the androgen, however once she stops there will be some estrogen rebound.

I definitely wouldn't recommend it just for reducing bodyfat, doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
My GF has done 5mg a day with great results..... I good friend of mines wife just finished 8 weeks of the same dose 5mg a day and looks phenomenal....i asked my friend to pay attention to her clit but at any point did it increase in size....he told me she just had more sensitivity..

Barbie has taken avar twice and says 5mg is much better for her. It made her look and feel phenominal. 10mg made her a bit crazy (mainly after she stopped)... although she is slightly crazy anyway :eek::D

Always start low and work your way up ALWAYS! Especially a woman.

Barbie has taken avar twice and says 5mg is much better for her. It made her look and feel phenominal. 10mg made her a bit crazy (mainly after she stopped)... although she is slightly crazy anyway :eek::D

My GF loves Annie....5mg is perfect for her.....she's a tiny thing at 4'11 95lbs....she had no desire to even go up to 10mg... thankfully, cuz she's a lunatic as is...latin women...lemme tell ya'..LOL

My girl just got done with Var at 10 mg and ECA stack for the past 8 weeks. she has had phenomenal gains/ leaning out. she was slightly shorter tempered, not sure if it was the var or not, but i did notice it. she also started to get a raspy voice so we decided to go ahead and take her off for a while. she absolutely loves Var now

Agree w/ some of the guy's on here. If she wants to use var have her start low. IMO - 10mg would be overkill if she has never touched it before and even is she has I would still only try 5 mg per day.

Let us know what she decides and her experiences, please :)

^ Why did you even bother responding? stfu

Well shes never tried anything and obviously since dating me ( im awesome) she wants to try some stuff lol. I do realize 5mg of var is better but I only have 20mg tabs that im breaking in half. Didnt think the extra 5 would be dramatic but maybe ill start breaking them into 1/4s for her. Clen, eh I dont think she would like the stimulant effect they have but I could be wrong. Her diet is pretty good but her work ethic in the gym is awesome. Killing cardio and weights and classes at my gym. 2 gym sessions per day is routine with us getting ready for summer.

I thought that it was the consensus that 25 mg of T3 will only be suppressive?

I wonder if breaking the pill is fine, if its not human grade, who is to say its evenly distributed through out the pill?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131