over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on my girls cycle...

^ Why did you even bother responding? stfu

Well shes never tried anything and obviously since dating me ( im awesome) she wants to try some stuff lol. I do realize 5mg of var is better but I only have 20mg tabs that im breaking in half. Didnt think the extra 5 would be dramatic but maybe ill start breaking them into 1/4s for her. Clen, eh I dont think she would like the stimulant effect they have but I could be wrong. Her diet is pretty good but her work ethic in the gym is awesome. Killing cardio and weights and classes at my gym. 2 gym sessions per day is routine with us getting ready for summer.

if not, its worth investing in buying some of the lower dose var bro. I mean i know you mean no harm, and I doubt she would get irreversible sides from the 10mg, but what if shes one of the woman that gets a deep voice rather easily? the point of no return and you would scar her even if you two werent together no longer.

I think the purchase of some new var is in place just for safetys sake.

Womans cycle

I would like to say first off dont put your woman on any kind of steroid. I would use Clen and T3 and 45 to a hour a day cardio. If she wanted to gain muscle put her on Mk 2866 10 mg per day and that's it.

We like Woman not dudes !
The Beaver.......

if not, its worth investing in buying some of the lower dose var bro. I mean i know you mean no harm, and I doubt she would get irreversible sides from the 10mg, but what if shes one of the woman that gets a deep voice rather easily? the point of no return and you would scar her even if you two werent together no longer.

I have always heard that taking 5 mg a day for 30 day's should be a low enough dose to stop most sides if she starts experiencing any. Everyone is different ...so who knows.

BEAVER- "we like women not dudes?!?" Personally, I don't think TOXIC cares what YOU like, I believe he was asking about HIS girlfriend not YOURS!!! :D

I agree, get some lower dosed var and make sure its from a very reputable source. Just cause they got legit gear, doesn't mean they have legit/real var. Or just take her off it all together and go the clen route...

10mg var and clen are a good combo. But why not try just eca stack and strict diet. Guys always want to pump there girls with shit trust me not a good idea! U want ur girl with a big clit that smells and she can get agressive all kinds of shit but u prob gunna put her on that shit anyway so whatever.

10mg var and clen are a good combo. But why not try just eca stack and strict diet. Guys always want to pump there girls with shit trust me not a good idea! U want ur girl with a big clit that smells and she can get agressive all kinds of shit but u prob gunna put her on that shit anyway so whatever.

Her box will smell or her body?

In my opinion I'd skip the AAS all together if her goal is just to "tighten up"

Go with 2iu GH
MAYBE some clen and T3

If anything AAS related, I'd go for ostarine before anavar. I've seen even 10mg Var cause masculinity side effects in women.

We have decided to drop the dose of var to 5mg per day and see how she does. Possibly may add 20-40mcg of clen in.

Last question, so 25mcg of T3 is good for her then yes? No one said a dose one way or the other.

We have decided to drop the dose of var to 5mg per day and see how she does. Possibly may add 20-40mcg of clen in.

Last question, so 25mcg of T3 is good for her then yes? No one said a dose one way or the other.

Have you considerd proviron ?

My wife, who trains hard, never goes past 2.5, mind you she "might' do one cycle a year, however, @ 2.5 MG and 12.5 proviron, her gains are outstanding.

Actualy, she now prefers this:

37.5 T3 @ 8-10 weeks
12.5mg Porviron @ last 4-5 weeks max
Clen @ EOW with ECA @ 8 -10 weeks

Side effects, increase arousal and a little bit of hair falling out, nothing drastic though. She noticed this when in the shower.

She usually does this just once a year.

You lose 75-100 hairs a day.... the problem is...if your woman is on gear she is more likely to look for it more than she used to and get worried.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws