over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions...on progress

psycholifter

Newbies
My good buddy just finished his second week of his cycle. This is his first experience with injectibles as he has only run some oral winny/transdermal fina in the past. In the first two weeks he has gained about 5lbs and he looks like he even lost some bodyfat.

Height 5'7" - 5'8"
Start about 185
Bf% 12-14 (guess)

His cycle is as follows:
wks 1-8
400mg Cyp
600mg EQ
150mg Tren EOD
1mg Arimidex ED

wks 8-12
400mg Cyp
600mg EQ
50mg Winny ED

He said he has been trying to take in about 3000 calories but is looking to bump them up. He was afraid to bump them up too high too soon. He is considering running T3 for the last 4-6wks of the cycle. I keep telling him to bump up his calories but otherwise I would say that his progress is moderate (being that he is not using orals nor did he frontload), however I have never messed with more than prohormones, which is why I ask your advice. Any comments or advice for him?

he could drop the fina to 75mg ED as to give alittle more constant level in the blood. If he want's to do test at the end he should use prop in my opinion. ME I would do fina the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. As far as his meals, he needs to be slamming at least 300g of protein. But it would be more beneficial to get 400g of protein down. Hope some of this helps.

Armageddon said:
he could drop the fina to 75mg ED as to give alittle more constant level in the blood. If he want's to do test at the end he should use prop in my opinion. ME I would do fina the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. As far as his meals, he needs to be slamming at least 300g of protein. But it would be more beneficial to get 400g of protein down. Hope some of this helps.

Tried to sell him on the idea of ED injections, but he's a big pussy as it is with his EOD injections...lol.

That's interesting about the fina though. Do you think that four weeks isn't too short of a duration?

I think the calories are low first off-that will limit gains. Be careful with the T3-personally I lose to much size on it, even at low dose.
Id switch to prop those last 4wks too. Yes for a novice 150mg fina EOD is a little much, 75mg EOD is OK,-and it should be a drug to finish (last 4-5wks) with usually.

Oh BTW-
Rick sent me a legalmuscle shirt. I cut it into a tank with the guy in handcuff on the front. Its awesome! You will see it at the Arnold-I'll wear it to do some free advertising for Rick - and look cool at the same time ;)

I'm glad that I have some of the same thoughts that the almighty MikeS has. Oh I'm sending you a pm.

MikeS said:
I think the calories are low first off-that will limit gains. Be careful with the T3-personally I lose to much size on it, even at low dose.
Id switch to prop those last 4wks too. Yes for a novice 150mg fina EOD is a little much, 75mg EOD is OK,-and it should be a drug to finish (last 4-5wks) with usually.
I also lose too much muscle on T-3.

I feel it's important to switch to prop for at least last 2 weeks so he can begin post cycle clomid therapy 3 days after last injection. See http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1172

xcel

Good points bros! About the Prop, I understand the theory that you should switch to an AAS with a shorter ester toward the end of your cycle, but if he were to switch to the prop at the end, should I tell him to stop the EQ at week 10, as the half-life of boldenone is even longer than that of cyp???

I'll get on him about the calories.

BIG MIKE...Rick told me about the shirt. Glad you like it. Based on what he told me, it sounds like there's going to be an awful lot of Mike S on display...lol. I've been wearing mine to the gym as much as possible. Wait 'til you see the girl we've got in the booth by the way...smokin!

...oh and keep the comments coming.

psycholifter said:
Good points bros! About the Prop, I understand the theory that you should switch to an AAS with a shorter ester toward the end of your cycle, but if he were to switch to the prop at the end, should I tell him to stop the EQ at week 10, as the half-life of boldenone is even longer than that of cyp???
Forgot to mention that! YES, quit the boldenone at end of 10 weeks. He should get good gains on 10 weeks of it.

xcel

psycholifter said:

I'll get on him about the calories.

BIG MIKE...Rick told me about the shirt. Glad you like it. Based on what he told me, it sounds like there's going to be an awful lot of Mike S on display...lol. I've been wearing mine to the gym as much as possible. Wait 'til you see the girl we've got in the booth by the way...smokin!

...oh and keep the comments coming.

Smokin girl at the booth? I already said Id be hanging there all day, remember? You dont have to persuade me any further!!
Now the problem will be getting me to leave! hehe
Yup I chopped the shirt to a string tank as best I could.
Looks cool with the guy in cuffs on the front!

Oh and yes Id stop the boldenone too, substitute an oral like winny, IP masterone, anavar,...I leave a little deca in until the end myself. Yes I know the inhibiting factor, and life of the ester, but I cut it to about 100mg the last 2wks, to keep joints a little
less painful during the initial time off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131