over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on rich piana's advice?

I have to say a lot of stuff rich says makes sense and I agree with, but there's also a lot I Dont agree with. I could be wrong.. Looking to hear your opinions.

he said "if you're training hard, and you aren't growing, you need to eat more."

that's about all he's said that I agree with :eek:

Piana is entertaining, but in that train wreck way. A good 70% of the positions or statements of fact he's made based on his own observations or anecdotal "experience" are either flat wrong or broscience. The guy is no guru, that is for sure. But I still watch his videos when I see people post them.

He stated he gained 38lb in exactly 9 weeks. Gaining that much in that short of a time means it's mostly water and fat. A good 10-15lb of Pure bloat. The body does not lay down lean muscle that quickly, there is literally a rough rate of limitation even with all factors dialed in for growth.

It's just another one of his silly hype generating approaches (which worked perfectly). He gets the last laugh when the 15 year old kids and white trash dipshits buy up all his product and pound his YouTube views into the stratosphere.

Last edited:
Yea I'd say 70% is a good number. He obviously knows some stuff because the dudes a monster, but most of it sounds like BS. But I bet his liver, kidneys, prostate, heart are shot from all the continuous use of cycles like the "bigger by the day" cycle. Don't forget you need Ben and jerrys before bed! Lol

Last edited:
Piana is entertaining, but in that train wreck way. A good 70% of the positions or statements of fact he's made based on his own observations or anecdotal "experience" are either flat wrong or broscience. The guy is no guru, that is for sure. But I still watch his videos when I see people post them.

He stated he gained 38lb in exactly 9 weeks. Gaining that much in that short of a time means it's mostly water and fat. A good 10-15lb of Pure bloat. The body does not lay down lean muscle that quickly, there is literally a rough rate of limitation even with all factors dialed in for growth.

It's just another one of his silly hype generating approaches (which worked perfectly). He gets the last laugh when the 15 year old kids and white trash dipshits buy up all his product and pound his YouTube views into the stratosphere.
An exception I'd make here is a post show rebound window or post cutting rebound when you're just under fed and primed to pack on weight back to a genetic setpoint. Piana was not in this scenario, he was already large and not dieted down. He just rolled off the couch and started bulking.

Last edited:

Hey come on now whats wrong with the white trash dipshits lol :D?

Seriously though the guy is a fucking marketing genius....as for the validity of his claims I dont know. But what ever he does it definitely works for him, will it work for most? Probably not...despite what he says he has good genetics, even without all the oil in his arms he is a very big Mf'r and dwarfs 99% of all other human beings. I watch his videos but dont try any of his methods...dont forget he has as ton of money and runs pharm growth proabably on a consistent basis...in my opinion without that growth he would never be able to shovel down massive amounts of food without getting extremely fat...so if you dont have any growth I dont know if I would shovel down 9 -10 meals a day, it'll just make you a fat bloated mess.

Piana is a moron. I wouldn't listen to single thing he is saying. He has some fake ass implants and advocates using doses that would kill a horse. That right there is some stupid shit and anyone with common sense would be smart enough to stay away from this bozo.

latest

He is entertaining to watch for sure, gives me a few chuckles but that's it.

Seen a couple segments of his videos before. Wouldn't waste another minute of my life watching again.

Agreed, I'm glad someone out there said it.

It's one of the most entertaining programmes on YouTube, total trainwreck and good fun to laugh at.

My favorite part of this new "Bigger by the day" series is how before he started, he was shit talking everyone that couldn't gain weight, and how easy it was. Then after his GH & estrogen bloat topped off after the first few weeks he didn't put on a single pound. For weeks on end the same weight, until he gave up because "he achieved his goal." So embarrassing.

Also another super weird point... He sold his house he lived in(?) then moved into a rental place in the middle of nowhere. He had to pay a massive 6 month deposit or some shit because he has a terrible credit rating?! What...? What's actually going on over there?

Agreed, I'm glad someone out there said it.

It's one of the most entertaining programmes on YouTube, total trainwreck and good fun to laugh at.

My favorite part of this new "Bigger by the day" series is how before he started, he was shit talking everyone that couldn't gain weight, and how easy it was. Then after his GH & estrogen bloat topped off after the first few weeks he didn't put on a single pound. For weeks on end the same weight, until he gave up because "he achieved his goal." So embarrassing.

Also another super weird point... He sold his house he lived in(?) then moved into a rental place in the middle of nowhere. He had to pay a massive 6 month deposit or some shit because he has a terrible credit rating?! What...? What's actually going on over there?

He was definitely shit-talking, and he definitely makes some comments that seem contradictory.

For example:

Contradictions A vs B:
A) He liked to say that he hovered around 260lbs and 270lbs year-round, and it was "incredibly easy" for him to stay at that weight. He said people "have no idea how easy" it is for him to stay at 260+lbs. He said he only required 2-3 meals a day, 600mg-1000mg of weekly anabolics, and casual weight training.

B) In other videos, he said he "never misses meals", "never misses workouts", and he is very diligent about working out and eating alot of food to maintain his year-round size. His look requires intense discipline, and years and years of hard workouts and consistent eating.

Contradictions C vs D:
C) He used to say that he works out 2-3 hours daily, and everyone else is just lazy. He loves to workout, and can't spend less than 2 hours a day. He said 45 minute workouts are a modern fad, and people need to do more work.

D) In his "bigger by the day" series, his workouts all last under 1 hour, and are relatively easy.

He was definitely shit-talking, and he definitely makes some comments that seem contradictory.

For example:

Contradictions A vs B:
A) He liked to say that he hovered around 260lbs and 270lbs year-round, and it was "incredibly easy" for him to stay at that weight. He said people "have no idea how easy" it is for him to stay at 260+lbs. He said he only required 2-3 meals a day, 600mg-1000mg of weekly anabolics, and casual weight training.

B) In other videos, he said he "never misses meals", "never misses workouts", and he is very diligent about working out and eating alot of food to maintain his year-round size. His look requires intense discipline, and years and years of hard workouts and consistent eating.

Contradictions C vs D:
C) He used to say that he works out 2-3 hours daily, and everyone else is just lazy. He loves to workout, and can't spend less than 2 hours a day. He said 45 minute workouts are a modern fad, and people need to do more work.

D) In his "bigger by the day" series, his workouts all last under 1 hour, and are relatively easy.

I totally agree with this. I don't believe he is 315 and I don't think he hovers around 260-270 either.

And Sluggy, I thought he said he was renting the other place as well lol ??!:rolleyes: who knows what is what ?

Oh yeah, 100%. It's hard to keep so many lies straight, so Rich being the intellectual he is definitely isn't able to keep them all going either. That's why his video series has been somewhat insightful into the "true story." If you film every minute of your day, it's hard to pretend. It's just unfortunate for the tards out there that think Rich knows a damn thing about what he's talking about.

Keep in mind according to Rich Piana, high concentration oils are all fake. That's right, that 300mg/mL test, imposible... Otherwise pharmaceutical companies would do it too. He's basically a parody of a parody at this point.

I totally agree with this. I don't believe he is 315 and I don't think he hovers around 260-270 either.

And Sluggy, I thought he said he was renting the other place as well lol ??!:rolleyes: who knows what is what ?

In the 40 or so odd videos he's done of this series he's not once showed his weight on a scale... For someone who is trying to "show the world how easy it is to gain 40lbs of muscle," it's kinda interesting he didn't think to weigh himself on video at any point in time.

I'm not sure that he was renting the old place because early on when he gave the grand tour of the strip club (aka his house) he was talking about how the bar in the TV room in the basement was a big selling point, etc. Defnitely could be wrong, but that's what I understood.

Other choice highlights from today include how effective Keto is even if you add sugar into the mix. Because in the south beach diet you're allowed to eat fruit. And according to Rich, the body metabolizes all sugar (glucose, sucrose, fructose) the same way! So therefore complex carbohydrates really fuck up the keto diet, but sugar is AOK.

Also... If you're eating 9 meals a day, for 4 days.. That's 28 meals total!

It boggles the mind.

Never heard him say a bad word about anybody which is refreshing. His bigger by the day videos are 30 minutes of rambling and 30 seconds of training footage. Haven't seen him move any impressive poundages you would think a guy his size on that much gear would be stronger, but I haven't followed him that closely so I don't know his training philosophy.

Cliffs:

"Cocoa pebbles blended up in my shake, GOD DAMNIT"

"Right, Babe"..... "Yip"

Let's go to Qdoba at 10:54pm.

The end.

I met Rich through Alex Azarian at the 2009 nationals. I didn't like the way he looked back then, let alone how he looks now. Seemed like a nice guy, just he is misdirected. I keep hearing guys say how successful he is. I guess I equate success through other things than material things.

A great singer and songwriter died named Rogers Nelson. You know what they are doing with his wealth? It will now go to someone else. He was 2 years older than me. Rich will not make it near that long.

I met Rich through Alex Azarian at the 2009 nationals. I didn't like the way he looked back then, let alone how he looks now. Seemed like a nice guy, just he is misdirected. I keep hearing guys say how successful he is. I guess I equate success through other things than material things.

A great singer and songwriter died named Rogers Nelson. You know what they are doing with his wealth? It will now go to someone else. He was 2 years older than me. Rich will not make it near that long.

And what makes you think that?

Hes a huge, fairly lean, proportioned motherfucker. I WISH i looked like him.
Just my. 02 cents....
Problem #1.....cocoa pebbles in my egg white/oats/banana/creatine shake? REALLY????
Problem #2.....2 hours of biceps?? I cant straighten out my arms after 7,maybe 8 sets of bi's to failure without the pump killing me........ Dont we all know the defenition of OVERTRAINING??
ALSO...... i take GH/Humalog/ T3(etc.) on training days......... On those days i can get in 7 meals(thank you digestive enzymes!)..... But 10 meals??
I just dont see it....... Dont know how the fuck he does what he does.
Anyone see his newer Youtube posts? Is it me? Or does he look like death??

Last edited:
Hes a huge, fairly lean, proportioned motherfucker. I WISH i looked like him.

Seriously?

c16929e085.jpg

I don't really understand. Why are we talking about this fella again? Dear veterans, if you see a Rich Piana thread in the future, please ignore it. This is Professional Muscle, not Professional Plastic Beads.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear