over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on rich piana's advice?

After watching quite a few of his videos for years I would bump up the fluff and bullshit element in his talks to 99+%. Almost NOTHING he says is of any value to anyone, ESPECIALLY ordinary people with ordinary genes. I haven't heard a goddamn thing useful coming out of him pertaining to program design (not that it's so complicated but he still fails to give meaningful info on it) and or taking car of a diet. All I've taken away from him for nutrition is eat more, eat more, more, more, more, and so on and so forth. Actually for a noob, he would be one the worst guys to go to for advice.

In fairness, I am ONLY judging him from his channel. He might actually give people sound advice in person.

I definitely learned a few things from his vids...the most important I need to step up my shoe game. I don't have a single pair of gucci gym shoes. I also need better training partners cause none of them talk shoe game with me, they let me half ass my workout attire. He also taught me how much better your gains are when your hats and tshirts match.

I don't think most people realize that his series is just a marketing gimmick. Under the guise of showing people how to train and getting big. Theres really no need to show all his products every single show nor does all his training friends need to always wear a 5% shirt or whatever it is. Lets not forget that there are a lot of naive people that take his words and actions for gospel.

I don't think most people realize that his series is just a marketing gimmick. Under the guise of showing people how to train and getting big. Theres really no need to show all his products every single show nor does all his training friends need to always wear a 5% shirt or whatever it is. Lets not forget that there are a lot of naive people that take his words and actions for gospel.

Right, he started the bigger by the day series to only promote his new food line, he probably doesnt even eat the 9 meals per day like he says he does much less do the feeder workouts.

Right, he started the bigger by the day series to only promote his new food line, he probably doesnt even eat the 9 meals per day like he says he does much less do the feeder workouts.

Right, I highly doubt he eats nine to twelve meals per day, as he espouses.

couple things... he clearly has massive implants so most of his look is nonsense. he did gain what appears to be 30lbs of actual lean muscle. I didn't see much water and bloat at the end of his run. people CAN gain lean tissue at exceeding rates, maybe YOU can't the way you do things but that doesn't mean others can't... it is possible.

if you strip down the details and A. train hard and B. eat more food G** DAMN IT! you will likely grow... if you add the supplement side of things in pretty much any fashion along side A and B and aren't a genetic potato you will grow quite well. I don't know what Rich's cal intake was but I bet I eat similar if not more cals split in to 8-10 meals, however that does not mean I would recommend pretty much anyone to do what I do and expect it to work...

I do agree with his statement that this stuff isn't that hard. most people are delusional about one of two things, they aren't eating right, or they aren't training right. 90% of those struggling with growth are delusional in one of those two areas and can't see that they need to overhaul one or the other... the other 10% are just legit potato genetics.

so is his advice good? i guess if you look at his overall opinion and not the get caught up in the details of what he's saying... sure. before this series I thought he was 100% nonsense and implants, but I can't deny that he put on real muscle kind of quickly and his core beliefs are somewhat sound so he has gained at least an ounce of my respect even if he does have more implants than a stage full of bikini competitors...

Yes and he is always plugging his products on every episode. Always praising the taste, pump, results etc. Now I know most people here are not naive but Im sure he has made thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of dollars because of his "brand" which is him. Could I get that following with the exact same products, marketed exactly the same way? Probably not. He could probably market horse poo and he would make money. So its all perception, fake muscles, tattoos, a nice GF with fake breasts, nice cars, etc. The young ones probably see him as a god and want to emulate him. Im not saying this to hate on the guy, I mean good for him he has made lots on money. Would I ever tell someone to follow him, that his products are the best, that his philosophy on training or life are praise worthy? No not really. Ultimately using lots of hormones, stimulants and sleeping just a couple of hours a day, will catch up to him. All that for muscles and money? Its not worth it IMO. I kinda reminds me of Swolecat, Chris Januzc I think. People worshipped him too and what does he have to show for it today? Nothing

Seriously?

c16929e085.jpg

I don't really understand. Why are we talking about this fella again? Dear veterans, if you see a Rich Piana thread in the future, please ignore it. This is Professional Muscle, not Professional Plastic Beads.

Looks like Valentino's biceps stuck on his triceps,......:eek:

I met Rich through Alex Azarian at the 2009 nationals. I didn't like the way he looked back then, let alone how he looks now. Seemed like a nice guy, just he is misdirected. I keep hearing guys say how successful he is. I guess I equate success through other things than material things.

A great singer and songwriter died named Rogers Nelson. You know what they are doing with his wealth? It will now go to someone else. He was 2 years older than me. Rich will not make it near that long.

x2 on meaning of success.

different for different people.

I am not even trying to be smaller but I will watch Matt Porters smaller by the day any day. Why ? because it's about the credibility of the individual . Matt has credibility in my eyes.

Rich piana says ( oh let me show you how u manipulate insulin and eat fast carbs to put in 20 pounds and get fuckin lean bro!) or Boston Lloyd's ( Hey you haven't arrived yet if you not injecting 3cc in every shot , hastag #Team3cc).

Entertainment yes but that's about it .

I have not and will NEVER do anything to my temple based on what these two individuals say.

However I have respect for CT Fletcher.

Let me explain why. Man doesn't preach insulin manipulating fast carb eating protocols . He doesn't talk roids and 3cc injection shit unlike bostin getting every kid on 3cc gear .

Some will say CT swears and cusses like a mad man and shouts and screams but thats not a deal breaker to me tbh (call it the entertainment part of the script! )..

The real message if anyone wants to know, the fundamental core message of CT Fletcher to the masses...

Here it is ...

'' Get your off your asses and DO SOMETHING ''

that's it. that's all there is his mantra of success in this fitness industry .

Now don't we the iron addicts in the community know that's EXACTLY what the masses need ???

right ..

Its simple ordinary people need to get off their ass and move, exercise and do something . sitting on couch, stuffing your face all day and feeling more and more depressed every day and taking more and more prescription fucking meds is not going to make anyone feel any better and solve the world's problems !!

CT Fletcher has got many many fat obese depressed people who won't step outside their house, didn't wish to do anything let alone exercise , motivated from his videos and out and about moving and fitter. Fact.

People bitch about and say hey CT look at your form. the way u lifting is shit..

CT's usual reply to that is '' do you know what I am doing something while u sat there behind a keyboard and wasted 2 minutes of your time bitching about my form'". I DID SOMETHING WHILE U DID NOT!

Man is a heart patient/ massive heart surgery he has had . He had to move in with his daughter as he didn't have a place to live in his fifties . He was going around gym to gym to get a job and everyone asked him to get a fucking certificate of fitness of some sort if he wanted a job. Imagine a veteran lifter past his prime and his glory days, injured ,beaten physically but still a heart of a champion trying to make ends meet. Finally he got a job without a certificate at metroflex long beach as they wanted someone with a life experience , exactly someone like CT and then someone made his video on u tube 'superman from compton' and the rest is history .

He has been endorsed by biggest supp brand muscle pharm and now isotori making his own series of supps. He looks after his family feeling proud and happy and going to leave behind for his great grand kids once he is not around anymore.

I have respect for that. At fitness expos the queues to meet CT are longer then many established top pros. So many people walk up to him to say thank you for changing their lives for the better .

His story is what I consider a 'successful one' not just personal gain but actually betterment of society by motivating normal people and also many many mentally and physically unwell members of society who needed that extra push that voice to motivate them to ..

'Get off your ass and do something'

Okay ALLEX you definately got me there.
Wow i didnt know he had so much syntholin his triceps......... I stand corrected.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131