over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on running Folli or IGF DES

J

Jahcuree

After my research(minimal probably compared to most of you advanced guys), i am trying to decide between IGF DES or FOLLISTATIN for a first time peptide run. Age 24, 6ft 182lbs 10.5%bf no previous AAS use.

Im pretty sure folli isnt suppressive at all, but am not sure if IGF DES is, my guess is no but im hoping for someone to help out here if possible.

So IF i am correct on these assumptions here are the proposed runs i would like input on if anyone could help decide. (Will log the run we decide on)

1. Anavar only cycle(not suggested i know) w/folli
40mg anavar ED 7 weeks
folli ED for 10 days (start at week 5)

or

2. Avavar only cycle w/ IGF DES added in PCT

Any help/ tips/ comments are greatly appreciated ;)

Not sure why people are always wanted to walk the edge of AAS use. If your going to use an oral, then I think you should be using at least a low dose of a test base product.

Now 500mg test, 60mg var, and IGF DES 50mcg bilaterally preworkout would do you well.

Not sure why people are always wanted to walk the edge of AAS use. If your going to use an oral, then I think you should be using at least a low dose of a test base product.

Now 500mg test, 60mg var, and IGF DES 50mcg bilaterally preworkout would do you well.

:headbang:

haha ok cool, thanks for the input brother

I think it would be very interesting to hear how you respond to peptides only. With no prior AAS use, you would be a great guinea pig for these peptides since there will be alot less outside factors. Guys are making all types of claims about gains with certain peptides, but what else are they using? What is really causing the results? If you are up for it I'm sure everyone would appreciate some more objective research. Plus I know if i could go back in time I would much rather have a healthy level of testosterone naturally and use the\ amazing new compounds that are coming out that don't have the suppressive effects of AAS. Not having to worry about trt or pct is a wonderful thing and not to be overlooked. I say scrap the AAS idea and try out peptides and see how far that can take you, I think you'll be glad you did down the road.

I think it would be very interesting to hear how you respond to peptides only. With no prior AAS use, you would be a great guinea pig for these peptides since there will be alot less outside factors. Guys are making all types of claims about gains with certain peptides, but what else are they using? What is really causing the results? If you are up for it I'm sure everyone would appreciate some more objective research. Plus I know if i could go back in time I would much rather have a healthy level of testosterone naturally and use the\ amazing new compounds that are coming out that don't have the suppressive effects of AAS. Not having to worry about trt or pct is a wonderful thing and not to be overlooked. I say scrap the AAS idea and try out peptides and see how far that can take you, I think you'll be glad you did down the road.

Yea-think this may be an idea. Im running folli with no gear at moment in pct, im 2 days in but abs already more defined and weight up about 2 lb.Im injecting in biceps and there has been slight movement on tape measure. No strengh gains yet,but some visible recomp after 2 days. O yea-forgot to mention waist down 1/4 inch. this hadnt budged in weeks.

i read anavar only and my attention wandered.

You will like folli or DES. Let us know how you make out.

After my research(minimal probably compared to most of you advanced guys), i am trying to decide between IGF DES or FOLLISTATIN for a first time peptide run. Age 24, 6ft 182lbs 10.5%bf no previous AAS use.

Im pretty sure folli isnt suppressive at all, but am not sure if IGF DES is, my guess is no but im hoping for someone to help out here if possible.

So IF i am correct on these assumptions here are the proposed runs i would like input on if anyone could help decide. (Will log the run we decide on)

40mg anavar ED 7 weeks

or

well now for my thoughts. At 6' and only 182 lbs, I personally think you should put on another 25-30 lbs naturally first.

You have plenty of time to step into the house of Anabolic s at a later date. Why not just eat and train and put on some quality size first. Shit before i ever introduced myself to gear (1982) I went from 187 lbs to 249 and then hit the gear. Took me 3 yrs to get up to that weight eating a lot of food.

If it wouldn't have been for a car injury and taking off from training for over 20 yrs, I might look like ? instead of some old fart who looks like he never trained.

well now for my thoughts. At 6' and only 182 lbs, I personally think you should put on another 25-30 lbs naturally first.

You have plenty of time to step into the house of Anabolic s at a later date. Why not just eat and train and put on some quality size first. Shit before i ever introduced myself to gear (1982) I went from 187 lbs to 249 and then hit the gear. Took me 3 yrs to get up to that weight eating a lot of food.

If it wouldn't have been for a car injury and taking off from training for over 20 yrs, I might look like ? instead of some old fart who looks like he never trained.

If thats you in your avatar, you look very good, hope i look like that when im your age, dont wanna be heavy forever-gotta think of hart

If thats you in your avatar, you look very good, hope i look like that when im your age, dont wanna be heavy forever-gotta think of hart
It's me. Just started back about 5 yrs ago after sitting here in baja doing nothing but eating burritos and drinking beer everyday until i weighed 312 lbs. Now i weigh 222.

Shit-thats some good going,look pretty lean at 220 too

40mg anavar ED 7 weeks

or

personally i noticed more from lr-3.while completely off aas i used a conservative amount of 40 mcg pwo of each separately for 1 month. diet and training was identical.

had much more fullness from lr-3 and more sustained pumps. noticed some localized growth in the bi's and calves. the des made me a little hypo.

personally i noticed more from lr-3.while completely off aas i used a conservative amount of 40 mcg pwo of each separately for 1 month. diet and training was identical.

had much more fullness from lr-3 and more sustained pumps. noticed some localized growth in the bi's and calves. the des made me a little hypo.

U just posted you were holding off on DES until there,was more feedback from top trainers. Does your experience change from thread to thread?

So you got better effects from lr3? BUT you fot localized growth AND hypo(lets call it nutrient shuttling) from DES. Can you explain how you quantify better results?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

thanks man, This is kindof how i feel on the subject and im also very curious as to the gains of folli and other peps without being on much or any AAS.

Thanks everyone for your input. which ever route i decide to go i will definately keep everyone posted and fill you in with details.

U just posted you were holding off on DES until there,was more feedback from top trainers. Does your experience change from thread to thread?

So you got better effects from lr3? BUT you fot localized growth AND hypo(lets call it nutrient shuttling) from DES. Can you explain how you quantify better results?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

yea i tried des once and didnt feel as good when i took it thats why i want to hold off. ive been posting alot to try to get to a good consensus from some knowledgeable members.

the better pumps and localized growth came from the lr3. obviously the des was doing something due to how i felt but theres not many protocols on how to use and dose it properly vs lr3 so i might not be comparing apples to apples.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws