over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on the better option....

I tried Anavar at 100mg years ago because you know its a "pussy drug for women" so may as well overdose it.

I had a miserable time on it. My back and legs were cramping up every single time I lifted, hell they were cramping up if I had to bend down and pick something up. Yes, I was hydrated. Yes, I took taurine (some bullshit suggestion from the internet). Nothing stopped it.

I also was super irritable and annoyed at everything. I would literally wake up annoyed with absolutely no reason to be so lol.

I got bloodwork near the end of the run and my HDL was 11 or something abysmal like that.

There's no really good oral to use imo. I've tried every single oral and most have side effects that are so shitty compared to injects. Just running injects is a much better option. The two orals I've found semi-useful are: ostarine (25-30mg/day) which really cushions joints and increases recovery or low (LOW) dose Dbol, use it everyday 1-2 hours before working out, its like a super nice pump product that works well and an anti-catabolic.

Both ostarine and low dose dbol will negatively effect your liver and HDL though. There's no free lunch.

I tried Anavar at 100mg years ago because you know its a "pussy drug for women" so may as well overdose it.

I had a miserable time on it. My back and legs were cramping up every single time I lifted, hell they were cramping up if I had to bend down and pick something up. Yes, I was hydrated. Yes, I took taurine (some bullshit suggestion from the internet). Nothing stopped it.

I also was super irritable and annoyed at everything. I would literally wake up annoyed with absolutely no reason to be so lol.

I got bloodwork near the end of the run and my HDL was 11 or something abysmal like that.

There's no really good oral to use imo. I've tried every single oral and most have side effects that are so shitty compared to injects. Just running injects is a much better option. The two orals I've found semi-useful are: ostarine (25-30mg/day) which really cushions joints and increases recovery or low (LOW) dose Dbol, use it everyday 1-2 hours before working out, its like a super nice pump product that works well and an anti-catabolic.

Both ostarine and low dose dbol will negatively effect your liver and HDL though. There's no free lunch.

Thanks for all your feedback. I do have MK-2866 on hand but looking for something a little stronger...more potent. I will def consider it though.

Totally agree with M&M from a personal standpoint. YMMV though. Orals are pretty user dependent. I has all the same symptoms at a MUCH lower dose that 100mg/day. Those who get no joint pain will say Wini. Those who do will say Var. It also depends on your training style/needs too. Some aren't prohibited from training with the Var pumps, but others will be stopped in their tracks due to their training volume/style.

really dont think you need 100mgs var ed.
i have a friend who used to insist on it... he was also 340 lbs... lol
try the 50/50 and go up if you need.
last i used wini was a long time ago but 25-35mgs was sufficient at 50 you should get great cosmetic results.

I would definitely go with the Anavar but 100mg is a lot, I would do a lower dose on off days and maybe a higher dose on lifting days just to relieve some of the stress on your body from it.

Myself personally I’ll never touch winny again, I felt like an 80 year old man on the stuff I could barely stretch let alone workout. I was popping and creaking like the floor boards in a crack house and I’ve never had those issues before and haven’t since.

Totally agree with M&M from a personal standpoint. YMMV though. Orals are pretty user dependent. I has all the same symptoms at a MUCH lower dose that 100mg/day. Those who get no joint pain will say Wini. Those who do will say Var. It also depends on your training style/needs too. Some aren't prohibited from training with the Var pumps, but others will be stopped in their tracks due to their training volume/style.

I'm not too concerned about achy joints. I will be running some NPP along side to help with that. I have ran 75mg var in the past without issues of pumps but we may see what 100mg will bring about. Thanks for th reply.

really dont think you need 100mgs var ed.
i have a friend who used to insist on it... he was also 340 lbs... lol
try the 50/50 and go up if you need.
last i used wini was a long time ago but 25-35mgs was sufficient at 50 you should get great cosmetic results.
Thanks brotha. Will def consider ramping the dose.

I would definitely go with the Anavar but 100mg is a lot, I would do a lower dose on off days and maybe a higher dose on lifting days just to relieve some of the stress on your body from it.

Myself personally I’ll never touch winny again, I felt like an 80 year old man on the stuff I could barely stretch let alone workout. I was popping and creaking like the floor boards in a crack house and I’ve never had those issues before and haven’t since.
Thanks my friend. Yes....the AM dose will always be a preworkout dose. I have never ran 100mg/day....the highest in the past was 75. So what?....50mg on off days and 75mg strength training days?

Question for you @01dragonslayer

What do you think the long-term difference would be compared between these two options:
1) running your oils + 700mg of anavar/week
2) running your oils + bumping up your oil dosage +700mg/week when your progress stalls

Which option do you think would keep your lipids healthier? Which option would help you grow better? Which option would change you long-term better?

Question for you @01dragonslayer

What do you think the long-term difference would be compared between these two options:
1) running your oils + 700mg of anavar/week
2) running your oils + bumping up your oil dosage +700mg/week when your progress stalls

Which option do you think would keep your lipids healthier? Which option would help you grow better? Which option would change you long-term better?
Depending on how long I run my cycle overall I would think determine lipd health. Most likely IMO option 2 would help me not necessarily better but possibly bigger/stronger. Physically change me?....again I would have to go with option 2.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws