over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on traveling while on a cycle

D.mang85

Newbies
Let's say I'm about 3 weeks in for a 12 week cycle and will be flying across the country in a few days and obviously don't want to miss any injects. I'm assuming I'll need to ship what I'm currently running to where I'm going, but does anyone have experience/tips in regards to potentially stashing a vial in checked luggage? I know this is risky and not the smartest idea, but I've also had multiple friends bring other "goods" with them while traveling and haven't any issues. Just looking to get some opinions from the people who have been doing this a lot longer than I.

This is all hypothetical, of course.

In today's world of overzealous TSA agents, there's no way I'd travel with gear. I'm sure some get away with it, but that's a big risk I'm not willing to personally take.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Figured as much but just wanted to make sure there wasn't some trick of the trade I had no idea about.

How long you gonna be gone for? What compounds are you taking?

I'll be gone 8 days. Currently running 525 mg/week of tren a, 300 mg/week test prop, and 300 mg/week mast. Technically, I'm pinning a tri blend of prop/tren a/mast eod and tren a by itself for the days in between. Aromasin on had just in case, but 3 weeks in and loving life. Already sent out what I will need while on vacay. Thanks again!

I would just send some loaded pins to your destination. But, you can easily put gear in checked luggage, you can also do it in carry on. If you load your gear into a couple of B12 bottles, no matter what anyone says, the TSA is NOT going to give two shits, or check it. At most they look at it and it says B12. They have bigger fish to fry than a couple damn bottles of B12 that MIGHT have a little gear in them. I have done it both ways, carry on and checked. Most of the time my checked luggage has the TSA card in it telling me it has been searched, no problems. I travel all over the country.

If you have some long estered test,masteron and tren I would just take a comparable dose of that before you leave and youll be just fine, no need to even mess with mailing anything. 8 days is nothing when on long ester.

Otherwise if all you have is the short ester then I would mail it loaded in syringes. Never done that but I know a lot of guys do it.,

If it is just a one time trip don't worry about it. Continue the plan when you get back. It's not worth the added stress.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have a script for testosterone and have flown with both a un-labeled bottle and two syringes on a 2 week trip as well as a preloaded syringe in a plastic zip lock baggie in my checked bag on a 1 week trip. No problems whatsoever. I didn't show my script or bring it with me either. Both times I flew within the US. People fly with injectables all the time, especially insulin. In the airport bathrooms there are even sharps containers. I don't see what all the fuss is about honestly. JMO

would not take the vial; however, a few ML's in on my person would not bother me at all. You can always get syringe at local pharmacy or pet store at your arrival city.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131