over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on upping doses as the cycle goes on

AestheticMike

Newbies
Alright so I started a cycle 10 mo back on:
300 test e
400 tren e
60mg Dbol daily
On that fucking blew up was massive strength gains ridiculous, but only lasted about 2 months. I decide to switch up compounds and raise my test.
Now on 600 test e
800 Deca
40mg Dbol pre workout
Results just weren't there. I tried now upping deca, test, and a tren blend into the mix.
so 1200 test
1000 deca.
Cant remember the blend exactly, but it was ace,E,and hex for a total of about 500.
Oh and was usually taking 40mg Dbol and 20mg Win pre workout
Started to blow up again and shred like crazy, but sides at this point were too high to continue and I stopped. Believe it or not what was causing me the most sides out of all of this was the 20mg of Win
Point being Anyone else feel there is a window to make the gains before your body adjusts to the new hormone? I really feel the first 2.5 months of a cycle is where most the gain happens and the rest of it is just sorta wasting oil.

You'll continue to grow off the dosage, it just won't be a huge 20 lb jump like the beginning of a cycle, which is mostly water and glycogen. Gunsmith used a very good analogy for AAS being like nitrious...tune the motor first

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

When you stop gaining! It's time to come off are Cruz are do hcg. We all want to stay on and up doses and switch gear but when it's time you will know. I feel your big gains are between week 4 and 8

grow on the lowest dose possible , when gains stop add some nutrition and gear. You will go until that much hormones and food is supporting as much muscle it can , then you add more.

Slow and steady wins the long race

I peak out around 7-8 week. If I add more I'll make small gains. I don't find it to be worth the damage it dose. If I go off I can cruse for a shorter time not being on as long. Then get back to it. Gunsmith had a great way of putting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grow on the lowest dose possible , when gains stop add some nutrition and gear. You will go until that much hormones and food is supporting as much muscle it can , then you add more.

Slow and steady wins the long race

x2

Although even after years of gear usage I always like to start a cycle lower and taper up the dose. GS's post is the perfect example of how to do things... up food first, training, gear etc. I obviously evolve my nutrition as I progress during a cycle but sometimes I will up the dose in pre planned stages anyway. But it's not like I think use 1g max and I go on that then just up things. I will purposely start lower than I think I need so an example could be 400mg total then every week I add 100mg until I am at 1g total and stay there for at least 4 weeks.

I peak out around 7-8 week. If I add more I'll make small gains. I don't find it to be worth the damage it dose. If I go off I can cruse for a shorter time not being on as long. Then get back to it. Gunsmith had a great way of putting it.

I think this is probably the perfect general drug set up. 6-8 weeks blast then 4 weeks cruise then repeat. If you do that with perfect training and nutrition over the year you should progress tonnes. The problem with me is I just like staying on :eek::D

I think this is probably the perfect general drug set up. 6-8 weeks blast then 4 weeks cruise then repeat. If you do that with perfect training and nutrition over the year you should progress tonnes. The problem with me is I just like staying on :eek::D

This is what I do, but I also add in 125mg DNP on my cruise to sensitize to drugs slin and calories while trimming bf and letting me bulk harder. Thoughts on that. Do y'all cut on your cruise?

Last edited:
This is what I do, but I also add in 125mg DNP on my cruise to sensitize to drugs slin and calories while trimming bf and letting me bulk harder. Thoughts on that. Do y'all cut on your cruise?

I do different things at different times. Your set up sounds great though. Generally on a cruise I just maintain but sharpen up. Usually after dropping the higher doses quite a bit of water will fall off so I usually look leaner anyway. Then I will just concentrate on looking shaper and eating healthy. Although sometimes I will try and gain muscle on a cruise too. Last time I went off everything for about 3 months (no test) and just maintained the best I could before jumping back on. I have decided not to do that again and just cruise in the future as putting it plainly it's crap coming off everything and allowing your test levels to crash (I think I blasted and cruised for about 1 year before).

4 weeks cruise is not enough, 6 weeks minimum, the best is 8 weeks.

Lol same here man I don't have a problem going off. It's the staying off. Knowing my self. Keep short run following shorter cruse. I have tried the Being off as long as ur on thing. 16 week cycle. Not going to happen as far as the off part.

Definitely. I meant more for guys who want to transform in the year. 4 weeks off is nothing. For guys with any concern about health I think 8 weeks on 8 weeks off would be good. Plus the 8 weeks off is actually off. I know guys who would cycle aas (not cruise) and say they had 4 off but they were using high doses of things like sust and deca so they really had no time off.

OP, did I read that right? You've been blasting for 10 months?

What is your cycle history like? Not looking to lecture you, just want an idea of where you fall of usage history.
What are your stats also? 10 months is a looong ass time to be blasting? Bloodwork?

Emeric, is there anything you look for as a sign in bloodwork that you are ready to blast again after 6-8 week cruise (if I am using your 10mg test/day cruise and 20mg test/day blast protocol)?

I understand I need to have cholesterol, BP, HCT in check before I think about blasting again, but is there anything else I am missing?

Emeric, is there anything you look for as a sign in bloodwork that you are ready to blast again after 6-8 week cruise (if I am using your 10mg test/day cruise and 20mg test/day blast protocol)?

I understand I need to have cholesterol, BP, HCT in check before I think about blasting again, but is there anything else I am missing?

Emeric, also if I hit week 8 of a 20mg/day test blast and cholesterol, BP, HCT are all in check can I lengthen to a 12 week blast if I am getting good results?

Thank you sir! :)

OP, did I read that right? You've been blasting for 10 months?

What is your cycle history like? Not looking to lecture you, just want an idea of where you fall of usage history.
What are your stats also? 10 months is a looong ass time to be blasting? Bloodwork?

I posted my blood work a few posts back. body is suprisingly healthy

I posted my blood work a few posts back. body is suprisingly healthy
Doesn't pull up on my phone which is why I asked I didn't see it. If you're not progressing, perhaps go into a cruise for a while. Give your body a break for a few weeks

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I couldn't imagine the sides of 800 deca on top of 500 tren :eek:

I like this but with just coming off completely for a month I thin is even better.
I do and if I am honest with myself I dont feel any different for at least 2.5 to 3 weeks. As a matter of a fact I almost feel better for the first two weeks off and look great. Its fucking weird.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws