over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions please....

steel1970

Registered
One week out from my first show. 41 years old, stay "on", usually cycle up for a few months maybe twice a year. Been doing quite a bit more stuff during my prep. Thru the year I usually just run test and one other injectable, and a little GH....

Here is my dilemma: I've never been down this lean before. I want to take advantage of the rebound, but I'm not sure if I should just run low dose test for a bit and give the body a break. I would like to run test, deca or EQ, and some dbol, with my GH, some insulin since I'm very lean right now, and really try to grow. I would obviously take a week or so off of training after the show, but I would really like to push and try to get some new muscle. Is the rebound really worth staying on and pushing the envelope, or should I take a break?

Just looking for opinions, obviously from guys who have competed.....

Any thoughts?

No thoughts on this at all guys? I have a blood donation appt. 2 days after my show to keep my hema levels down. Was then gonna get blood work in early September.....

What does anyone think about working with the post contest rebound? Is it an opportunity for growth that I shouldn't pass up or no?

One week out from my first show. 41 years old, stay "on", usually cycle up for a few months maybe twice a year. Been doing quite a bit more stuff during my prep. Thru the year I usually just run test and one other injectable, and a little GH....

Here is my dilemma: I've never been down this lean before. I want to take advantage of the rebound, but I'm not sure if I should just run low dose test for a bit and give the body a break. I would like to run test, deca or EQ, and some dbol, with my GH, some insulin since I'm very lean right now, and really try to grow. I would obviously take a week or so off of training after the show, but I would really like to push and try to get some new muscle. Is the rebound really worth staying on and pushing the envelope, or should I take a break?

Just looking for opinions, obviously from guys who have competed.....

Any thoughts?

I think you answered your own question so to speak, if thats what you want to do -go for it-I have done that very same thing myself, I dont see a problem with it personally.
Your body-your call truly.

I very much would like an experienced vet answer this as well. This is my very dilemma as I've been gunning hard for too long. And after my show want to cruise for like 4months....
But for the sake of muscle....perhaps keeping test, drol and I was thinkin of slin few times per wake would help attain much needed size at this key time?

If you do keep blasting, be careful not to hurt yourself. The strength comes back quick, but my joints and tendons are still weak for a while after being very lean. I'm not saying don't do it, or don't train hard, just keep form strict, poundage moderate, and reps moderate to high.

Good points by all...I think the thing that I'm most concerned with (not really concerned, just aware) is that my prep was 20 weeks. I've been running more compounds than what I ever have for this long of a time. I also do not come off test, I just drop down to 500mg or below for extended periods. My hema levels get a bit high which is why I give blood as soon as I'm allowed, which is just under every two months....So my big issue is simply running more compounds right after prep. My brain tells me to take some time off, at least just drop down to low test only for awhile, but I'm thinking that I could really get some good growth and pop right back up to over 260 or so in a couple months...I'm trying to get over 280 in the next year so I can actually look respectable on stage as I'm tall....Just don't know what to do. Like I said, first time being this lean, so I want to take advantage of being lean and growing....I am in good health but I do err on the side of caution, although the last few years I have pushed things a bit harder....

I'm thinking that I may just give blood like I said, run a 12 week growth cycle and then just drop down to 250mg of test for awhile....At least then I won't feel like I shortchanged myself....If I run 750 test prop, 400-500 npp, 40mg dbol ed (weeks 1-4, 8-12) I also have my GH which I can run at 3 iu's ed.....I could take insulin pre workouts for 4 week cycles and over 12 weeks I could get 2 of those in, then drop right down to 250mg test and sit there.....I never lose anything but a bit of water when I drop my test down low, and running prop it won't be that bad for me anyway. In fact, last year I actually grew quite well on 500mg test and 2iu's gh ed.....I ran that for quite awhile....

The anabolic rebound is a great time to take avantage of new muscle growth.I would go for it.

Search...

this has been covered before ...more than once..look for the growing into the show thread

this has been covered before ...more than once..look for the growing into the show thread

Thanks....I'll look for it. I don't browse around here too often so I figured I'd just ask, but I'll look for that thread now....appreciate it....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws