YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions: Start with peptides or growth?

Flix

Registered
Hey,

I'm wondering if there is any reason behind starting with GH peptides before moving onto true growth?

So would something like ghrp 6 and cjc 1295w/o dac multiple times a day be a valid introduction or is it just better to just jump in with real growth?

My thinking is starting with the peps and see what kind of gains I can get that way, and when when that stalls I can then switch to growth to continue growing.

Is this a smart idea or just a waste of time/money?

Thanks!

The only reason most people use peptides instead of real growth is the cost factor. If you can afford real GH you'd be better off.

conducting research is usually financially easier using peptides, but some researchers have had great laboratory findings with both simultaneously.
they dont have to be looked at as one vs the other, even though it often is the case

research shows much less water retention w/ peps than w/ GH

A lot of guys say that running peptides is cheaper, but in my experience running a cycle of lets say igf/ghrp/cjc doesnt cost much less than growth if you have a good source. I think the reason people take peptides is that their body has become accustomed to the growth and they want to take it to the next level. Growth first is the way to go to answer your question.

IMO the only peptide that is worth it is IGF. However, it is very hard to find legit IGF. I believe Increlex is the only pharm IGF and I think they stopped production recently. Other than Increlex I have only found one other source of IGF that was decent. It was nothing like 100% pure IGF, but I did get some results.

I would much rather spend money on pharm HGH than peptides. Preferably US pharm HGH. I would just stick with HGH until you get up to a good dosage and then maybe add IGF in if you can afford it.

So you don't like ergo igf?

I've never used it, and I doubt I will. I am not a fan of peptide/research companies in general. 99% of the products I have used from these type of companies have been bunk or severely underdosed. I can't speak for ergo though.

Seems to be pretty common answer to just go with the growth.

Looks like I'll just start there but prolly not for a year at least cause I'm thinking I have room to grow without it still.

Thanks for the input!

I research ERGOPEP GHRP2/CJC NO DAC 20 minutes before my HGH. This combination is superior. According to DATBTRUE, gh peptides create a natural gh released pituitary pulse that the synthetic hgh can ride, tricking the body into believing the synthetic HGH is actually part of its natural gh production, making it superior.

Gh peptides alone will give you great strength, stamina and size. It's like taking 2+ius hgh a day. Starting with gh peptides is great. I research them alone when I'm low on funds.

If you can afford growth, go with the real think. Start at a low dose and ramp up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear