over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions wanted

NobleRok

Registered
What do you guys think about 2000mg of test a week? Wether it be just one compound or a stack of different compounds. Chime in and speak up, thanks.

Around here, you're going to hear, "Drop the AAS dose and add-in/increase GH." That's also what my recommendation is.

What do you guys think about 2000mg of test a week? Wether it be just one compound or a stack of different compounds. Chime in and speak up, thanks.

That's overkill in my honest opinion.

Ok man, hell!! Lol don't ever do that, reasons...
1. That is useless to do that amount, juice is more like a light switch than anything, once it's on it on! There is no more!
2. It will be a waste of money
3. Your body cannot take on that amount at all, not even close, that's what your body nearly produceces naturally per year

Do 500-750 per week, throw some drost in there and u will be golden

Different people have different tolerances, it seems. Some people can handle big cycles / blasts; others have lower limits.

Speaking from experience ... was doing quite well on about a gram (total) of 3 AAS. But adding a 4th compound and reaching a total of 1.5g pushed things over the edge and lipids were trashed. HDL< 20, sucks, down by half.

No one can tell you your limits. Go slow. Get labs. This is all individual trial and error IMHO.

I'd say keep 750-1000mg tops and stack something else. Ive gone up to 1500mg a week but didnt really notice a difference from that of taking 1000mg a week and you'll save some money.

JMO

Without knowing your past cycles ??, I think it's overkill.

Highest Dose?

What is the highest dose of testosterone that you have ran in the past?

I'm on 1000mg a week of test myself of 500mg e, and 500mg cyp, and 600mg deca. I'm asking cause i have a buddy that wants to run close to if not 2000mg of test and deca. He is gonna start off with my same lay out then in the 4th week he wants to add prop at 100mg eod. So really his total would be 500mg e, 500mg cyp, 400mg prop and 600mg of deca. The most he's ever done is 750mg a week of test. I wanna give him the best advice. I myself have never gone past 1000mg of test a week.

When you get over 1g the sides to gains ratio changes and you end up getting more sides with less gains.

I'm on 1000mg a week of test myself of 500mg e, and 500mg cyp, and 600mg deca. I'm asking cause i have a buddy that wants to run close to if not 2000mg of test and deca. He is gonna start off with my same lay out then in the 4th week he wants to add prop at 100mg eod. So really his total would be 500mg e, 500mg cyp, 400mg prop and 600mg of deca. The most he's ever done is 750mg a week of test. I wanna give him the best advice. I myself have never gone past 1000mg of test a week.

Why are you and your friend taking both test-e and test-cyp? The esters are practically the same. (Of course, if you have a bunch of e and cyp, there is no reason not to use both.)

The jump from 750/wk to 1.5-2g/wk is a big one. I guess my reaction is that somebody contemplating 2g of gear should be very advanced in the sport ... and not need his buddy's or my advice.

Really are there any studies to prove this?

studies don't mean shit and are often skewed to come out to a pre-determined conclusion. nobody is going to fund a study to benefit a bunch of muscleheads anytime soon. the anecdotal evidence from long time aas users and vets on this forum is more accurate than one would get from some study anyway.

Why are you and your friend taking both test-e and test-cyp? The esters are practically the same. (Of course, if you have a bunch of e and cyp, there is no reason not to use both.)

The jump from 750/wk to 1.5-2g/wk is a big one. I guess my reaction is that somebody contemplating 2g of gear should be very advanced in the sport ... and not need his buddy's or my advice.

He's a diesel dude. He's gonna compete for the first time but is on the bench still about upping his dosage.

studies don't mean shit and are often skewed to come out to a pre-determined conclusion. nobody is going to fund a study to benefit a bunch of muscleheads anytime soon. the anecdotal evidence from long time aas users and vets on this forum is more accurate than one would get from some study anyway.

Ok so so are you saying it is pointles for people to go above 1gm per week due to anecdotal evidence?

The same ancedotal evidience also suggests that at mega doses (2G or above) that somehow a secondary growth mechanism becomes involved and gains start to skyrocket, similar to (or exceeding) first-time use.

Not my theory, Dan Duchaine talked a lot about it.

Last edited:
The same ancedotal evidience also suggests that at mega doses (2G or above) that somehow a secondary growth mechanism becomes involved and gains start to skyrocket, similar to (or exceeding) first-time use.

Not my theory, Dan Duchaine talked a lot about it.

terryd i'm only referring to the side effect to benefit ratio.

J1P1 again same as above response to terryd

my own opinion is to agree with b-boys advice in his "some thoughts" thread which promotes decreasing aas use and up the hgh.

Everybody that is taking these high dosages are at least competing in something? Tell me people arent using all this shit to look good at the beach.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner