over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions

OMG, I believe it! What would you say is the biggest thing you miss? I can tell you what would really bother me is everyone around me handling me with kiddy gloves. Ya know like, "Don't upset him, he had a heart attack!" That would get old real quick.
I dont get that at all. They pretty much treat me like before. When we went on vacation to Italy they were a little more worried about me because it was record heat and we walked a lot. I lost 5 lbs there and ate a lot. It was over 100 degrees for several days, like 104. That was in the shade too. I did just fine because I trained hard in the gym before we went and got my endurance and strength up.

What I miss the most is being able to workout really hard and go to failure without fear of going into an arrythmia. Now I kinda have PTSD with when i work out and even when I go to sleep at night. My defibrillator has had to go off multiple times while working out and sleeping. Its scary thinking that I might go to bed and never wake up.

OP, as someone who works in the medical field and deals with cardiac pts quite frequently....I would strongly advise you to listen to these guys. Depending on what kind of MI you had (lateral, inferior and so on), and depending on the extent of myocardial damage, your heart is already working at a disadvantage. Adding a blast like this especially with Tren is asking for another MI or something of the sort(thrombus that goes to the brain and gives you a stroke). Just stick to Dr. supervised TRT and eat and train good. If health truly is your desire that will be best for you.....good luck to you!
Yep. Very dangerous IMO. If he doesnt have a defibrillator like me and goes into a dangerous arrythmia like V tach, he could die fast. Right after my heart attack they didnt install a defibrillator in me because for some reason my ejection fraction came back at 40% in the hospital after the MI. About 4 weeks later they did another echo on my heart. I was waiting for the results for over 1 week! During that time I was working out in my home gym. I did a set of 30 rep squats with 225. STUPID. I went into V tach and had my wife call 911. Took them about 25 minutes to get here! They hooked me up to an ekg and while they were doing that I passed out. They put me on the floor and I was going into V fib. They were able to defib me with their machine and get me back into sinus rhythm thank God. They said my rate was up over 500 BPM. I would have died if they hadnt got there when they did. It was close because they had only been there about 5 minutes tops before I went out. I suppose my wife could have done CPR on me, but who knows how that would have turned out. They took me to the hospital and got my defibrillator installed within a day or two, cant remember. Since then my internal defibrillator has saved my life countless times.

The OP doesnt appear to have one. I worry about folks like that working out hard and taking steroids. Even working out hard can trigger an event. Oh, and that echo they did a week after my MI came back at under 20% EF. I was working out with that heart!

Yep. Very dangerous IMO. If he doesnt have a defibrillator like me and goes into a dangerous arrythmia like V tach, he could die fast. Right after my heart attack they didnt install a defibrillator in me because for some reason my ejection fraction came back at 40% in the hospital after the MI. About 4 weeks later they did another echo on my heart. I was waiting for the results for over 1 week! During that time I was working out in my home gym. I did a set of 30 rep squats with 225. STUPID. I went into V tach and had my wife call 911. Took them about 25 minutes to get here! They hooked me up to an ekg and while they were doing that I passed out. They put me on the floor and I was going into V fib. They were able to defib me with their machine and get me back into sinus rhythm thank God. They said my rate was up over 500 BPM. I would have died if they hadnt got there when they did. It was close because they had only been there about 5 minutes tops before I went out. I suppose my wife could have done CPR on me, but who knows how that would have turned out. They took me to the hospital and got my defibrillator installed within a day or two, cant remember. Since then my internal defibrillator has saved my life countless times.

The OP doesnt appear to have one. I worry about folks like that working out hard and taking steroids. Even working out hard can trigger an event. Oh, and that echo they did a week after my MI came back at under 20% EF. I was working out with that heart!
Man I hate that happened but am glad you are still here to share the story! I've taken care of quite a few patients with stories damn near identical and some we got back and others were not so lucky. You tell someones family members that they are gone enough times and it will really make you think before you play around with your health! I have seen your other posts about your MI and am glad you are in good shape now! I hope it continues for you brother!

Man I hate that happened but am glad you are still here to share the story! I've taken care of quite a few patients with stories damn near identical and some we got back and others were not so lucky. You tell someones family members that they are gone enough times and it will really make you think before you play around with your health! I have seen your other posts about your MI and am glad you are in good shape now! I hope it continues for you brother!
What is so scary when it happens is that one second you feel normal and great and then the next you feel as if you are dying. The blood flow is so low when your heart is beating like that, so you get dizzy and start to fade out. Before my doctor lowered the heart rate at which my defibrillator goes off, I used to pass out when in V tach. Luckily I never hurt me head. I have a feeling that is what happend to the comedian Bob Saget. So I will defibrillate now at a lower rate so I dont pass out. They had it set too low once and I had it go off 7 times in a row when doing squats! Thats called an inappropriate shock. It was a living hell.

Apparently the autopsy showed Saget's heart was 2x the normal size.

46 and had a heart attack Christmas Day of 2019! Had to have 2 heart stents put in. Just trying to take better care of myself
man, im just gonna be real. blasting all these goodies is not taking better care of yourself after having 2 stents put in. if i were you, i would just stick to test and watch your BP and do blood work. you gotta weigh out the risk reward ratio here. i know i sound like a natty preacher lol but you can still achieve your goal with diet and training but hey, if you wanna roll the dice, do what you do

I want to clarify I’m not someone that abuses aas or takes massive amounts! My thinking is that if you’re not constantly on year round or taking massive amounts I don’t think a reasonable cycle once or twice a year is unacceptable!
While I would usually agree with this, tren is not a reasonable cycle. It’s an extremely harsh drug. Especially for someone who’s had a cardiac event already. I’d be on some low dose test and primo and that’s it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws