over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions

Geez, once in awhile a thread on PM will just crack me up!!!

Nice work, everybody

Certain people just have death wishes. Crazy, people don't value life more then that.

Than don`t use more than 50mg test per week, test only, and lift light to moderate wights. Must eat healthy foods.

You're playing with fire after having a heart attack. My advice is to try to go natural, and see an endo if you feel like your testosterone is low. Have them test your level and figure out if you need HRT for life. The doctor can supervise it. That's what I did after my heart attack. I now take 100 mg/wk testosterone cyp.

Here is my heart attack thread.

Same thing man felt like I had heartburn really bad!! took some antacids and it wouldn’t go away so woke my wife at 2a.m. and had here take to the hospital.

Might be time to accept that you can’t use gear how you want at this point in your life. If you plan on running anything keep it low dose and adjust your diet as needed to reach your goal. It will take longer without AAS but you will have a higher chance of survival….

Don’t fall victim to running AAS again after heart complications just because you “feel” healthy. It rarely turns out good

^^^WRONG ..you recalled incorrectly ..PROVIRON has ridiculously higher affinity for SHBG than WINSTROL ..it's not even close

SUMMERY OF SHBG BINDING AFFINITES:
PROVIRON: 440% & 82% that of DHT
WINSTROL: 1% that of DHT

Pharmacokinetics of Stanozolol (..aka WINSTROL):​

"Stanozolol has high oral bioavailability, due to the presence of its C17α alkyl group and the resistance to gastrointestinal and liver metabolism that it results in.[3][19][20] The medication has very low affinity for human serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), about 5% of that of testosterone and 1% of that of DHT.[21] "

^^^WRONG

Pharmacokinetics of Mesterolone (..aka PROVIRON)

The C1α methyl group of mesterolone inhibits its hepatic metabolism and thereby confers significant oral activity, although its oral bioavailability is still much lower than that of 17α-alkylated AAS.[1] In any case, mesterolone is one of the few non-17α-alkylated AAS that is active with oral ingestion.[1] Uniquely among AAS, mesterolone has very high affinity for human serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), about 440% that of DHT in one study and 82% of that of DHT in another study.[16][1][17]

^^^you'r either:

1.) full of :poop:
2.) you got them mixed-up & backwards (..though you'r pretty adamant about being correct)
3.) you bought WINSTROL & were sent PROVIRON (..i highly doubt this bc PROV is substantially more expensive than WINSTROL)
or
3.) you are from Mars

Weird, I had some crazy high free test values on really low dose winstrol just on top of a high TRT.

Hey OP guy with heart issues: It's really time to optimize hormones, nutrition, training and lifestyle for health. You really have to work on removing anything from your diet and lifestyle that is pro-infammatory. All your food should come from as natural sources as possible. Stay away from rec drugs and any excess alcohol consumption, smiking etc. If you have had atherosclarosis at 46 leading to heart failure and stents you are having inflammation issues long term. You definitely don't want anything that inflames you and skews your lipids. Very very much the wrong direction at this point.

At 46 I would probably have a completely different approach , Less gear and more diet and cardio for the endurance and shreds.

I think almost everyone here understands the desire to improve and keep driving forward...........which oftentimes means more, whatever MORE means for you.

I propose an alternative based on your stated goals of: strength, improved look(aka fatloss), and improved workout capacity.

"Blast"
Syntheselen
Synthetine
and maybe Synthelamin

The above is NOT AAS granted but you expressed no desire to gain tons of mass and based on almost two decades of feedback the above would certainly support your goals.........................and is FAR safer than any hdl crushing cycle. Just an idea.

I think almost everyone here understands the desire to improve and keep driving forward...........which oftentimes means more, whatever MORE means for you.

I propose an alternative based on your stated goals of: strength, improved look(aka fatloss), and improved workout capacity.

"Blast"
Syntheselen
Synthetine
and maybe Synthelamin

The above is NOT AAS granted but you expressed no desire to gain tons of mass and based on almost two decades of feedback the above would certainly support your goals.........................and is FAR safer than any hdl crushing cycle. Just an idea.
Thanks for the information something I’ll definitely look into!

I want to clarify I’m not someone that abuses aas or takes massive amounts! My thinking is that if you’re not constantly on year round or taking massive amounts I don’t think a reasonable cycle once or twice a year is unacceptable!

I want to clarify I’m not someone that abuses aas or takes massive amounts! My thinking is that if you’re not constantly on year round or taking massive amounts I don’t think a reasonable cycle once or twice a year is unacceptable!
No cycle for you, jut very low doze TRT 50mg to 70mg per week.

so, what's the best test for predicting heart problems, calcium score?

Same thing man felt like I had heartburn really bad!! took some antacids and it wouldn’t go away so woke my wife at 2a.m. and had here take to the hospital.
Yep. I had ZERO chest pain. Meanwhile my heart was dying. At the ER they gave me morphine, or some equivalent, a d I told them I had no pain. They wouldn't listen to me. They always know best, that's another story. I ended up projectile vomiting and they were lucky I alerted them to get me a container to puke into. That drug made me feel horrible. I was worse off after they put that crap in my vein.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131