over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions

^^^WRONG ..you recalled incorrectly ..PROVIRON has ridiculously higher affinity for SHBG than WINSTROL ..it's not even close

SUMMERY OF SHBG BINDING AFFINITES:
PROVIRON: 440% & 82% that of DHT
WINSTROL: 1% that of DHT

Pharmacokinetics of Stanozolol (..aka WINSTROL):​

"Stanozolol has high oral bioavailability, due to the presence of its C17α alkyl group and the resistance to gastrointestinal and liver metabolism that it results in.[3][19][20] The medication has very low affinity for human serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), about 5% of that of testosterone and 1% of that of DHT.[21] "

^^^WRONG

Pharmacokinetics of Mesterolone (..aka PROVIRON)

The C1α methyl group of mesterolone inhibits its hepatic metabolism and thereby confers significant oral activity, although its oral bioavailability is still much lower than that of 17α-alkylated AAS.[1] In any case, mesterolone is one of the few non-17α-alkylated AAS that is active with oral ingestion.[1] Uniquely among AAS, mesterolone has very high affinity for human serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), about 440% that of DHT in one study and 82% of that of DHT in another study.[16][1][17]

^^^you'r either:

1.) full of :poop:
2.) you got them mixed-up & backwards (..though you'r pretty adamant about being correct)
3.) you bought WINSTROL & were sent PROVIRON (..i highly doubt this bc PROV is substantially more expensive than WINSTROL)
or
3.) you are from Mars

Good info and thanks for sharing. My free test levels on Winny have been high, works well for me in lowering SHBG. I could be from Mars though...I like that one. LOL :ROFLMAO:

I want to clarify I’m not someone that abuses aas or takes massive amounts! My thinking is that if you’re not constantly on year round or taking massive amounts I don’t think a reasonable cycle once or twice a year is unacceptable!
Lol dude you had to have 2 tubes placed in your arteries to make sure your heart gets enough blood. And you don’t think running Tren at 46 is a big deal because you only run 2 cycles a year?!?! You must be trolling us. And if you’re not trolling then please for the love of god listen to the smart side of your brain and don’t do this. At your age with a TRT does of Test, a few IU of GH, clean diet and HIIT fasted cardio in the AM you can still look like a stud.

Reading your thread was an eye opener for me, and I thank you. OP, please heed the advice given to you. You only get one shot at this life.
Thanks. My goal is to use my experience to help others avoid having a similar circumstance befall them, especially someone that has already had a heart attack. Carrying an extra 35 lbs of muscle isnt worth dying over.

Lol dude you had to have 2 tubes placed in your arteries to make sure your heart gets enough blood. And you don’t think running Tren at 46 is a big deal because you only run 2 cycles a year?!?! You must be trolling us. And if you’re not trolling then please for the love of god listen to the smart side of your brain and don’t do this. At your age with a TRT does of Test, a few IU of GH, clean diet and HIIT fasted cardio in the AM you can still look like a stud
I appreciate your concern and knowledge! I will take your suggestions seriously. I’m open minded just looking at what will benefit me without doing any further damage.

I appreciate your concern and knowledge! I will take your suggestions seriously. I’m open minded just looking at what will benefit me without doing any further damage.
I was able to maintain a decent amount of muscle on just HRT. You will be surprised. As long as you continue to train hard you will maintain a lot of what you have built up. I think age will be more of a factor than not taking steroids. Just eat well and train hard. I would still look pretty good if it werent for how bad my heart is. If you heart is healthy enough to train hard then you will be ok.

I was able to maintain a decent amount of muscle on just HRT. You will be surprised. As long as you continue to train hard you will maintain a lot of what you have built up. I think age will be more of a factor than not taking steroids. Just eat well and train hard. I would still look pretty good if it werent for how bad my heart is. If you heart is healthy enough to train hard then you will be ok.
Thank you sir! I’ve been on HRT before and will strongly consider going that route again! Probably the best option anyway everything will be monitored by a doctor and safer in the long run.

I think almost everyone here understands the desire to improve and keep driving forward...........which oftentimes means more, whatever MORE means for you.

I propose an alternative based on your stated goals of: strength, improved look(aka fatloss), and improved workout capacity.

"Blast"
Syntheselen
Synthetine
and maybe Synthelamin

The above is NOT AAS granted but you expressed no desire to gain tons of mass and based on almost two decades of feedback the above would certainly support your goals.........................and is FAR safer than any hdl crushing cycle. Just an idea.
I would suggest giving this a try. I truly think that injectable L-Carnitine is a game changer with the up regulation of the androgen receptor and just made my testosterone seem to work better.

And you want to take tren? Is this a joke? I'm around your age and have the heart of someone half my age and even I can only do a small amount of tren. No. Just... NO!
Tren is definitely one of the hardest on the heart IMO. i would stay far far away from that if you had a heart attack. I took a lot of it before my heart attack. I think it raises hematocrit quite a bit.

Calcium score, HDL : Triglyceride ratio and c-reactive protein
Regular ekg and a baseline echo.
All good tests but post-MI nothing short of a heart cath will tell the full story. But he doesn't need an angiogram, he needs to sit down and talk with someone and figure out where to go from here and in life because AAS is not the place.

Yup! The stupidity of the OP for even considering his proposed cycle. What about it? Gonna ban me for my sense of humor?! hahaha
Yeah. I am. See you next week.

OP, listen to the advice of these guys. They all know what they're talking about. We've all seen it before and have lost good friends here.

Stay safe. Replacement doses at most.

All good tests but post-MI nothing short of a heart cath will tell the full story. But he doesn't need an angiogram, he needs to sit down and talk with someone and figure out where to go from here and in life because AAS is not the place.
Well, he's already had a cath done. They will use the ekg and echo to track the health of his heart now. He hasn't mentioned whst his ejection fraction is and how much damage was done. The RCA supplies the inferior wall, and most of mine died. Hopefully his isn't that bad. He's not mentioned having an implanted defibrillator.

Well, he's already had a cath done. They will use the ekg and echo to track the health of his heart now. He hasn't mentioned whst his ejection fraction is and how much damage was done. The RCA supplies the inferior wall, and most of mine died. Hopefully his isn't that bad. He's not mentioned having an implanted defibrillator.
He was given stents he said. I like to think he would have mentioned an internal d-fib. But you're right. I don't know. Like I said, those are all good tests, ECG, echo, etc. If it were me starting on this particularly unwise course, I would want an angio to know where everything is flowing, w/ a four chamber view (+ posterior wall thickness), EF, the works. You've been through all the worst man and know this stuff better than I do. I don't, so I would want every confidence I was OK.

My buddy doc is not a cardiologist. He's saying an angio would be unnecessary so I got the scho,, ECG, EF, and calcium channel score. Apparently, he would have difficulty explaining why he ordered a cath for me if complications arose during the procedure in an individual with otherwise good cardiac function.

He was given stents he said. I like to think he would have mentioned an internal d-fib. But you're right. I don't know. Like I said, those are all good tests, ECG, echo, etc. If it were me starting on this particularly unwise course, I would want an angio to know where everything is flowing, w/ a four chamber view (+ posterior wall thickness), EF, the works. You've been through all the worst man and know this stuff better than I do. I don't, so I would want every confidence I was OK.

My buddy doc is not a cardiologist. He's saying an angio would be unnecessary so I got the scho,, ECG, EF, and calcium channel score. Apparently, he would have difficulty explaining why he ordered a cath for me if complications arose during the procedure in an individual with otherwise good cardiac function.
Yes, an angiogram is quite invasive and some dangers are involved. They don't do them unless there is a good reason. It is THE gold standard though for seeing if the coronary arteries have blockages.

When he had the stents placed, he would have had the angiogram at the same time. It's pretty cool, you can watch it all on tv while it happens. Last one I had was on a big 65 inch TV. It's live too, so animated. You can see your heart beating and the blood flowing through the vessels.

Yes, an angiogram is quite invasive and some dangers are involved. They don't do them unless there is a good reason. It is THE gold standard though for seeing if the coronary arteries have blockages.

When he had the stents placed, he would have had the angiogram at the same time. It's pretty cool, you can watch it all on tv while it happens. Last one I had was on a big 65 inch TV. It's live too, so animated. You can see your heart beating and the blood flowing through the vessels.
I think I've seen so many heart deaths and near deaths (yourself included) on here and also in my life that I'm probably a little heart paranoid. If it it happens, I'll find a way to get through it but it will mean an end to all my shenanigans. Can't have that!

I think I've seen so many heart deaths and near deaths (yourself included) on here and also in my life that I'm probably a little heart paranoid. If it it happens, I'll find a way to get through it but it will mean an end to all my shenanigans. Can't have that!
It means a total lifestyle change. So many things change. Some changes for me were actually good for other aspects of my life. Certainly become less self centered and spend more time with family. If you don't change the things that brought you to the heart attack, then you will probably die early.

It means a total lifestyle change. So many things change. Some changes for me were actually good for other aspects of my life. Certainly become less self centered and spend more time with family. If you don't change the things that brought you to the heart attack, then you will probably die early.
OMG, I believe it! What would you say is the biggest thing you miss? I can tell you what would really bother me is everyone around me handling me with kiddy gloves. Ya know like, "Don't upset him, he had a heart attack!" That would get old real quick.

OP, as someone who works in the medical field and deals with cardiac pts quite frequently....I would strongly advise you to listen to these guys. Depending on what kind of MI you had (lateral, inferior and so on), and depending on the extent of myocardial damage, your heart is already working at a disadvantage. Adding a blast like this especially with Tren is asking for another MI or something of the sort(thrombus that goes to the brain and gives you a stroke). Just stick to Dr. supervised TRT and eat and train good. If health truly is your desire that will be best for you.....good luck to you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear