over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions

ears

Newbies
Currently running 400mg test and 50mg proviron! Thinking of swapping out the proviron and running 400mg test and 50mg anavar or completely switching to a 150mg cut mix of test,tren,mast and running it eod. Not really looking to add size just want to amplify what I already have! What option would be best?

what do you mean by amplify? like increase strength or muscular endurance?

Give you a more defined look! Also increase strength and endurance.

well, anavar is going to work a lot better for that than Proviron...especially at 50mg... but Anavar wrecks my lipids.

...I still run it (25mg) only in the summer though...memorial day to labor day usually

Yeah never ran anavar before!! Thinking about running it with the cut mix that would probably be a better choice!

Proverone is only good for libido support. You likely don’t need it with test although it does lower SHBG. Var for sure but yes HDL will suffer. Just don’t run it that long and you’re good. I don’t like the blend idea but that’s becuase I don’t like blends period and tren is something I won’t personally touch.

Dude you’re all over the place. Have you ever ran Tren before? It’s a very intense anabolic. Going from Test and Proviron to the cut mix you’re referring to is an entirely different cycle with different side effects. Do more research on Tren and make sure you’re ready for that. But to answer your question, yes, Tren and Mast will give you a much “harder” look.

Currently running 400mg test and 50mg proviron! Thinking of swapping out the proviron and running 400mg test and 50mg anavar or completely switching to a 150mg cut mix of test,tren,mast and running it eod. Not really looking to add size just want to amplify what I already have! What option would be best?
Give you a more defined look! Also increase strength and endurance.

^^^hey brother .."endurance" i.e. "cardio" is NOT a quality that comes with TREN

Winstrol does a good job of lowering SHBG, which increases free test levels, better than proviron.

Winstrol does a good job of lowering SHBG, which increases free test levels, better than proviron.
^^^absolutely NOT true .....& actually very much quite the opposite is true

I’ve also thought about winstrol but seems more people seem to like anavar better! Never ran whinny or var so I’m just going by what I’ve seen.

^^^hey brother .."endurance" i.e. "cardio" is NOT a quality that comes with TREN

I get what you’re saying with cardio endurance I’m looking more at workout endurance! being able to lift longer and harder but not really bulk up much.

Can you post a photo , to see how is your physic looks like, also for how long you have been training seriously?

^^^absolutely NOT true .....& actually very much quite the opposite is true

Both oral winnie and proviron are strong SHBG suppressors, if I recall from studies, winnie is even more powerful. My bloodwork shows oral winnie works better for me.

Dude you’re all over the place. Have you ever ran Tren before? It’s a very intense anabolic. Going from Test and Proviron to the cut mix you’re referring to is an entirely different cycle with different side effects. Do more research on Tren and make sure you’re ready for that. But to answer your question, yes, Tren and Mast will give you a much “harder”
Yeah ran it when I was younger test e and tren a kept getting tren cough so stopped running it! Probably didn’t run it long enough to see the benefits.

Both oral winnie and proviron are strong SHBG suppressors, if I recall from studies,
^^^WRONG ..you recalled incorrectly ..PROVIRON has ridiculously higher affinity for SHBG than WINSTROL ..it's not even close

SUMMERY OF SHBG BINDING AFFINITES:
PROVIRON: 440% & 82% that of DHT
WINSTROL: 1% that of DHT

Pharmacokinetics of Stanozolol (..aka WINSTROL):​

"Stanozolol has high oral bioavailability, due to the presence of its C17α alkyl group and the resistance to gastrointestinal and liver metabolism that it results in.[3][19][20] The medication has very low affinity for human serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), about 5% of that of testosterone and 1% of that of DHT.[21] "

winnie is even more powerful.
^^^WRONG

Pharmacokinetics of Mesterolone (..aka PROVIRON)

The C1α methyl group of mesterolone inhibits its hepatic metabolism and thereby confers significant oral activity, although its oral bioavailability is still much lower than that of 17α-alkylated AAS.[1] In any case, mesterolone is one of the few non-17α-alkylated AAS that is active with oral ingestion.[1] Uniquely among AAS, mesterolone has very high affinity for human serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), about 440% that of DHT in one study and 82% of that of DHT in another study.[16][1][17]

My bloodwork shows oral winnie works better for me.
^^^you'r either:

1.) full of :poop:
2.) you got them mixed-up & backwards (..though you'r pretty adamant about being correct)
3.) you bought WINSTROL & were sent PROVIRON (..i highly doubt this bc PROV is substantially more expensive than WINSTROL)
or
3.) you are from Mars

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member