over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opioids and recovery ?

If used correctly in a rehab setting! Most people don't want to feel any discomfort. The reason why opiates are so over prescribed in the first place. Our parents and grandparents and so on all survived tooth aches, broken bones etc... with out a precription for Oxys

rite...they used cocaine for tooth aches, and "grandma's special tea" for body aches! LOL! i was once in rehab, and for me to watch other people in a "rehab setting" nodding off and shit made me feel upset...but i wasn't addicted to opiates, so coming off a physical withdraw i cannot understand...it has to be so hard...good luck to you sir...! prayers are with you and your family!

If used correctly in a rehab setting! Most people don't want to feel any discomfort. The reason why opiates are so over prescribed in the first place. Our parents and grandparents and so on all survived tooth aches, broken bones etc... with out a precription for Oxys

that's true..I work for a family of four substance abuse treatment facilities and we can get even the worst opiate addicts detoxed in a couple of weeks.

the really tough cases are the ones with severe, legitimate chronic pain

rite...they used cocaine for tooth aches, and "grandma's special tea" for body aches! LOL! i was once in rehab, and for me to watch other people in a "rehab setting" nodding off and shit made me feel upset...but i wasn't addicted to opiates, so coming off a physical withdraw i cannot understand...it has to be so hard...good luck to you sir...! prayers are with you and your family!

haha yea maybe :D but certainly not as rampant as the way things are today. The withdrawls suck off opiates but the discomfort has a purpose. If you make it too easy to come off than what stops anyone from starting again.

that's true..I work for a family of four substance abuse treatment facilities and we can get even the worst opiate addicts detoxed in a couple of weeks.

the really tough cases are the ones with severe, legitimate chronic pain

The Dr that prescribed my Suboxone had no exit strategy. Just a once a month visit to get my prescription for over a year. Oh well 2 1/2 years since my last bit of anything like that.

J-Hawk
Paryers with you!!

Subs are just fucking awful! Try Vivitrol. It is MUCH better, BTW.

Opiates destroy natural test.

DAT has a great protocol.

Trip did nothing for me. DAA and Maca did, however. Use those after HCG/Clomid/Nolva.

Lastly, low-dose Naltrexone has shown promise in some studies.

Good luck.

5 years almost

I have been on Subs for 4 and a half years. I don't want to make it to 5. thank you for all of the advice and support.

There is no naltrexone in suboxone, the antagonist in suboxone is naloxone. Naltrexone has a far greater duration than naloxone, 24+hours dependent upon dose versus 45 minutes for naloxone. Revia (Vivitrol, naltrexone all the same) works better because it blocks the receptors for a long period of time so opioids should not affect you. The naloxone in suboxone has such a short half life that opioids will affect you quickly.

Don't forget, if you have the will to discontinue the abuse of opioids, you can.

You should be stepping down the dose, so as to not be dependent anymore. Your physiologic dependence will cease, but has your psychologic dependence changed?

One last thing...
Doctors that are in addiction do not always have your best interest in mind, you are a paycheck.... I mean patient.

Last edited:
There is no naltrexone in suboxone, the antagonist in suboxone is naloxone. Naltrexone has a far greater duration than naloxone, 24+hours dependent upon dose versus 45 minutes for naloxone. Revia (Vivitrol, naltrexone all the same) works better because it blocks the receptors for a long period of time so opioids should not affect you. The naloxone in suboxone has such a short half life that opioids will affect you quickly.

Don't forget, if you have the will to discontinue the abuse of opioids, you can.

You should be stepping down the dose, so as to not be dependent anymore. Your physiologic dependence will cease, but has your psychologic dependence changed?

One last thing...
Doctors that are in addiction do not always have your best interest in mind, you are a paycheck.... I mean patient.

Exactly right!
I know J-Hawk can succesfully eliminate the subuxone and all opiates from his life. The key is to get his hormones stable before attempting this. IMHO He'll be more succesfull and less uncomfortable.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws