over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Options for Liquid diet (dental work)

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Had some dental work done. I tried eating oatmeal and chicken my regular food but its painful.

So I thought I would switch to whey+casein shakes and yogurt for a few days, until the area heals.

But 6 meals consisting of protein from shakes is causing acid reflux. Also the sugar from yogurt I am sure is not good.

Do you guys have any other suggestion for soft to chew protein or carbs.

Thank You.

My wife had surgery done on her broken jaw a few years back. During the time, I had her drink whey, yogurt and raw eggs. Since you can chew, you might be able to also do melted cheese. These are the only things I can honestly say that won't hurt to chew because they will go down easily.

True Nutrition customer custom blend. You can make a really great meal replacement. Just formulate to the carb / pro / fat macros according to her diet. There are some really great options for each and the flavor scare very good.

i eat canned tuna by putting it in my mouth and swallowing it like a pill....

mash it up real good.add a little relish.

put some in your mouth(start small til ya figure out how much you can handle).

chase it with liquid(i use watered down gatorade)and swallow.
i do this because i think tuna is gross.and i cant taste it this way.

if you try it,the relish is kinda important...binds it together a little.otherwise its kinda like swallowing sawdust.

i eat canned tuna by putting it in my mouth and swallowing it like a pill....

mash it up real good.add a little relish.

put some in your mouth(start small til ya figure out how much you can handle).

chase it with liquid(i use watered down gatorade)and swallow.
i do this because i think tuna is gross.and i cant taste it this way.

if you try it,the relish is kinda important...binds it together a little.otherwise its kinda like swallowing sawdust.

Way2tense. Way2hardcore. :) . I'll try.

I won't be working out heavy so will cut down on my protein some.

Way2tense. Way2hardcore. :) . I'll try.

I won't be working out heavy so will cut down on my protein some.

no...so not hardcore.i do it cause im a big puss.

youll see its very easy to get a can of tuna down this way.

Just blend all of your food and drink it. You could even blend chicken if you wanted. Although it's nothing major just having your protein through powder for a few days. Combine that powder with food though and a fat source to slow down it's digestion. So use a combination of protein powders, egg whites, fruits, oats, greens, rice etc. Blend it all together and drink those throughout the day.

My jaw was wired shut for 6 months so everything had to go through a syringe. I did find a high protein ice cream that was a nice substitute for protein shakes.

Just blend all of your food and drink it. You could even blend chicken if you wanted. Although it's nothing major just having your protein through powder for a few days. Combine that powder with food though and a fat source to slow down it's digestion. So use a combination of protein powders, egg whites, fruits, oats, greens, rice etc. Blend it all together and drink those throughout the day.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Try to stick to healthy whole foods but blend them up.
Yams are great in shakes, eggs, fruit, nuts, seeds. The nutribullet liquifies anything.

liquid egg whites and add things to it...

Low/no fat milk and add things to it...

idk about blending meats, just not for me lol.... but between liquid egg whites, protein powders, milks, yogurts blended up, you should be ok... my favorite add ins like lbas, yogurt, raw honey, oats, fruits, peanut butter, low fat ice cream, etc... :)

talking about liquid diets made me think of big Q :(

Last edited:
Protein: whey/casein (different flavors for variety perhaps)
Egg white liquid (maybe also raw uncooked eggs if you don't believe they need to be cooked to be fully absorbed)

Carbs: oats
cream of rice/wheat
Veggies
Fruits

Fats: almond butter
Natural pb
EVOO
Red Palm oil
Coconut oil
Macadamia nut oil

I don't believe in yogurt because it has sugar. Also I think blending meats is a huge waste of money when whey/casein is just as good

Carbmaster yogurt is very low in sugar, not a bad option and it has 9 g of protein I believe. That yogurt or some Fage Greek yogurt would work along with everything else stated above.

Carbmaster yogurt is very low in sugar, not a bad option and it has 9 g of protein I believe. That yogurt or some Fage Greek yogurt would work along with everything else stated above.

I use Fage and a local Bifidus yoghurt all the time.

I get my tonsils out next week and i cant even do dairy because it builds up flem, wheys out. Im gunna try the tuna and water deal mentioned above haha. thinking of getting a beef, hemp or other non dairy protien powder. Figure ill probably just lose a few pounds and will be able to eat right soon enough.

When I had surgery I used to boil up about 10 pounds of chicken and cut them into small chunks and nurtibullet the shit out of them. It tastes like chicken noodle soup. I would add a bit of water and maybe a 1/4 cup steel oats and two whole high omega 3 eggs.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Try to stick to healthy whole foods but blend them up.
Yams are great in shakes, eggs, fruit, nuts, seeds. The nutribullet liquifies anything.

Are you sure about this. Whey is just as good as a chicken breast or other whole foods?
Protein: whey/casein (different flavors for variety perhaps)
Egg white liquid (maybe also raw uncooked eggs if you don't believe they need to be cooked to be fully absorbed)

Carbs: oats
cream of rice/wheat
Veggies
Fruits

Fats: almond butter
Natural pb
EVOO
Red Palm oil
Coconut oil
Macadamia nut oil

I don't believe in yogurt because it has sugar. Also I think blending meats is a huge waste of money when whey/casein is just as good

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131