OR Bust

billycarp

Registered
FYI:

**broken link removed**

Portland man pleads guilty to steroid imports

11:12 AM PDT on Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Associated Press

A 24-year-old Portland man has pleaded guilty to importing steroids from Thailand.

KHOU

Nathaniel J. Ashby, a criminal justice college student, pleaded guilty Monday to conspiring to import the drug. If convicted, he could spend up to five years in prison.

But Gerald Needham, Ashby's attorney, said he should be eligible for probation under federal sentencing guidelines. Ashby is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 2.

He is accused of importing up to 500,000 tablets of Methandrostenolone in what authorities are calling an "extensive drug distribution" operation. According to court records, Ashby traveled to Thailand to buy the drugs and ran a Web site on which he arranged the sale of the drugs.

Needham said Ashby had no prior criminal history and "has done everything in his power to make amends."

Last edited:
Its

the AB board I believe DocFeelGood stay safe!

Mr.Huge

Mr.Huge said:
the AB board I believe DocFeelGood stay safe!

Mr.Huge

Student in steroids case enters guilty plea
Drug crime - The criminal justice major, 24, could be sentenced to five years in prison
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
NOELLE CROMBIE
A 24-year-old Portland man studying for an associate's degree in criminal justice pleaded guilty in federal court Monday to importing anabolic steroids from Thailand.

Nathaniel J. Ashby admitted to conspiring to import the drugs, a crime that carries as many as five years in prison. Ashby's attorney, assistant federal defender Gerald Needham, said his client should be eligible for probation under federal sentencing guidelines.

Ashby is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 2.

In what authorities described as an "extensive drug distribution" operation, Ashby is accused of illegally importing between 250,000 and 500,000 tablets of Methandrostenolone. He traveled to Thailand to purchase the drug, according to court records.

Needham said Ashby has no criminal history and is a full-time student.

"It's just a shame that he got involved in this," Needham said. "He has done everything in his power to make amends."

As part of the deal he struck with prosecutors, Ashby, who ran a Web site to arrange sales of the drug, agreed to cooperate with federal law enforcement officials.

Ashby, known online as Docfeelgood, also handed over the balances of two Swiss bank accounts.

The indictment names two other individuals, but status of the case against those men was unclear Monday. Their cases are being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney's Office in New Orleans, which shut down temporarily after Hurricane Katrina.

The investigation into Ashby began in 2003, Assistant U.S. Attorney John Deits told U.S. District Judge Michael Mosman. A New Orleans-based customs and immigration agent, relying on an informant, learned that Ashby ran a Web site and was traveling to Thailand to buy the drug. The informant told agents that he helped Ashby import and distribute the packages once the tablets arrived in the United States.

Well this is worse though...

"As part of the deal he struck with prosecutors, Ashby, who ran a Web site to arrange sales of the drug, agreed to cooperate with federal law enforcement officials."

*GULP* GREAT anyone who dealt with him, time to clean house.

Ivan said:
"As part of the deal he struck with prosecutors, Ashby, who ran a Web site to arrange sales of the drug, agreed to cooperate with federal law enforcement officials."

*GULP* GREAT anyone who dealt with him, time to clean house.

Amen. And considering they got him with 500k tabs one can readily assume that he had a pretty big client base. Not to mention that the investigation has been going on for almost three years. Ouch!

hmmm I remember that name Docfeelgood

lol

Well not to be confused with our member, Dr.goodbody -- I also remember this name...and it was not just from Motley Crue.

DFG goes back to just about the start of all of this internet stuff.if he is cooperating like we all think(RATTING)then people dont know how big this really is.this is so damn upsetting to me right now.im sick and tired of the excuse("i have to look out for my family and myself right now")BULLSHIT!!!!!! he has reaped the benefits from all this, for so long and now that he is caught he is going to try and take down everyone else.he knew what he was getting into and watched as so many others went down.i remember him even saying how messed up it was when people would RAT.now he is the RAT!! damn people,come on,have some honor and dignity.i am just too skocked right now and a little pissed off too so i will shut up.
later

bgmke7 said:
DFG goes back to just about the start of all of this internet stuff.if he is cooperating like we all think(RATTING)then people dont know how big this really is.this is so damn upsetting to me right now.im sick and tired of the excuse("i have to look out for my family and myself right now")BULLSHIT!!!!!! he has reaped the benefits from all this, for so long and now that he is caught he is going to try and take down everyone else.he knew what he was getting into and watched as so many others went down.i remember him even saying how messed up it was when people would RAT.now he is the RAT!! damn people,come on,have some honor and dignity.i am just too skocked right now and a little pissed off too so i will shut up.
later

Bro if they were honorable then they wouldn't be involved in selling controlled substances.

No such thing as honor among thieves and there never was. Guys who try to take the easy way out when it comes to making a living are generally not the cream of the crop in other aspects of their personality.

Anyone imagining differently is kidding themselves.

HUDSON

i am going to have to disagree with you strongly......you way be talking about coke and heroin dealers or some other controlled substance that ruins peoples lives but i dont consider steroids lethal like the government does.just because this country decides to call steroids a controlled substance doenst mean it will kill you like they say.when someone sells drugs that hurt people to make a profit then i would agree that they probably are not that honorable.but i think that you are way off in your assesment.there are people out there that are involved with steroids that are upstanding people(just not that many.....)
later

my dad was a cop for 30 yrs

he 63 now and has been on hrt for 12 yrs now..350mg/week of test e...
he ran the swat team for 15 of those years n never had to do a steriod bust he retired in 99.............he says that not 99% of the people who sell any kind of drugs talk ie rat....he says its 100%

because if ya talk they give ya some kind of a break n when it cums to roids they r mostly just normal dudes ....so they really dont know the system like big time or small time say coke dealers.so they r easily scared into talkin!!

100% UH............WELL,ok i have this friend who got busted for possesion of steroids(lets just say alot of them)and the cops told him 10yrs bla,bla,bla,or you tell us something.he said that he definitely wanted to cry when he heard this but still didnt give up info on where and how he got the stuff.the people he kept his mouth shut about didnt even help him out(i.e, come to see him or help out his family with some money or just plain old lawyers fees) but never the less he stayed quiet.he ended up getting probation(cops lie out their asses)!!! so,CASEY,your 100% isnt 100%.....i will accept 99.9% maybe but who knows really.
later

bgmke7 said:
i am going to have to disagree with you strongly......you way be talking about coke and heroin dealers or some other controlled substance that ruins peoples lives but i dont consider steroids lethal like the government does.just because this country decides to call steroids a controlled substance doenst mean it will kill you like they say.when someone sells drugs that hurt people to make a profit then i would agree that they probably are not that honorable.but i think that you are way off in your assesment.there are people out there that are involved with steroids that are upstanding people(just not that many.....)
later

bgmke7 I'm with you on this too. And we all know that steroids were not mad illegal 'cause they would kill you. I was there...I remember... it was made illegal because the media made a fucking big deal over steroids...putting violent teens on the tv so all of America could see 'Roid Rage' yada yada yada. The Congress had no choice.. Americans are moved by emotions..not logic.. Congress either stands by them or lose their next term.
Second..don't you think sooner or later...some ethical person in the media is going to show the contradiction of what the populace thinks they know about steroids? After all...the FDA has legalized steroids and HGH for men over 30 for Andropause... WTF? but I thought they would kill you or give you roid rage... why are we not seeing steroid induced violence on the mass rise by men over 30 on steroids? Why are some of the Actors/Actress's now on HGH/Test prescriptions? Why is Summers...what's her name from 3's company...the tall blonde...she put out a book on the benefits of HGH/Test..the REAL stuff and coming on tv..FOX N Friends to talk about the benefits of HGH/Test injections. Why does she look so hot? Why isn't she in a roid rage out kicking some person's ass?

Killer Roids...oh yes...why was the US Gov't rushing Deca and Anavar to Etheopia to save the men/women/and yes children of muscle wasting starvation? Sent them steroids? things that make you go hmmmm.

SS

One more thing...I remember I had to go to classes for having a BAC of .7 I think it was... DWAI. There was a person in there that had 32 DUI's. 32! Others on drugs I never even heard of...violent shit. I don't see me going to jail for personal use...really.

SS

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311