over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral AAS and glycogen storage

Just look at the difference (as one example) between taking 100mg oral Winstrol vs injecting 100mg. Even from the same bottle. I don’t know why but it feels and acts completely different. No idea as to why. My best guess is that blood concentrations are much higher with orals and are absorbed quicker vs being picked up by the bloodstream in depot. But whether that’s true or not, I have no idea. I know I love it though.

17-alpha alkylated oral steroids improve synthesis of muscle cell creatine (which improves overall muscle strength) significantly more than injectables. There is also a possibility that increased creatine enhances muscle cell anabolic activity, but this is not known conclusively.

17-alpha alkylated oral steroids improve synthesis of muscle cell creatine (which improves overall muscle strength) significantly more than injectables. There is also a possibility that increased creatine enhances muscle cell anabolic activity, but this is not known conclusively.
If this is true, I think taking extra creatine,say 20-30 grams, intra and post resistance exercise, would increase muscle size.

Best to do this , esp go up to thirty grams, with body parts want to bring up, more, if thats possible.

Did Markus Rhul loaded like one hundred grams creatine ,certain days ?

If this is true, I think taking extra creatine,say 20-30 grams, intra and post resistance exercise, would increase muscle size.

Best to do this , esp go up to thirty grams, with body parts want to bring up, more, if thats possible.

I never use creatine to be honest. I just assume I get enough from red meat. Not sure too much about Ruhls protocols. I know he used a lot of site enhancements though.

Not Ruhl - Milos do that - 100g creatine day

Just look at the difference (as one example) between taking 100mg oral Winstrol vs injecting 100mg. Even from the same bottle. I don’t know why but it feels and acts completely different. No idea as to why. My best guess is that blood concentrations are much higher with orals and are absorbed quicker vs being picked up by the bloodstream in depot. But whether that’s true or not, I have no idea. I know I love it though.
This is true also for injectable Superdrol.... works completely different vs the oral one.
In any case, at 30mg daily, destroys my digestion in 3-4 weeks anyway, i prefer 100mg Anadrol (oral) even if it's not so dry as SD.
Anadrol even makes me hungry... bah...

Only if Anadrol was not liver toxic, and potentially cancerogenic, it would have been a top steroid to take either for mass gain or cutting. But the liver adenomas, jaundice and liver tumours are not worth taking it

Only if Anadrol was not liver toxic, and potentially cancerogenic, it would have been a top steroid to take either for mass gain or cutting. But the liver adenomas, jaundice and liver tumours are not worth taking it
Only if you could understand the Dunning Kruger effect, you wouldn’t say these things

78 total posts, 85 of which are about Anadrol and adenomas.

Only if you could understand the Dunning Kruger effect, you wouldn’t say these things
Only if I say I understand it…

Let’s skip the intellectual quarrels and simply state what is wrong with what I said regarding Anadrol and its deleterious effects. Look at the studies. Lots of them. Bodybuilders having liver ruptures, adenomas, tumours.

halo does this job :)

Listen, there is absolutely nothing healthy about bodybuilding. Especially if you’re a professional! All these guys here are well aware of the issues/adverse effects that AAS can cause.

Anadrol has been used for decades and is okay to use. As with any drug, higher doses can bring about negative outcomes. If you have some personal issue with using Anadrol then do not take it.

But you’re posting information here on a professional muscle forum. Most here know exactly what they’re getting into here. The newbie section would be better suited for these posts.

Personally, I’ve gotten reacquainted to Drol lately. It made my back break out with horrible cysts decades ago when I first tried it. Did a 6 month course of Accutane through a dermatologist and got it all cleared up. I’m back using it today and loving it. All my bloodwork is A-OK as well.

Cage

The muscle fullness/pump from the oral is great when bodybuilding, but actually screws me up when I am doing anerobic functional circuit training stuff. Taking a bunch of taurine before the workout helps that some though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131